• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalon - OOC

Sorry, I flew to New York a few days ago and I was dead by the time I actually made it into the hotel. The reason why I went in the first place was to see my dad, haven't seen him in awhile so my phone was essentially useless the entire time.

What did I miss?

Sorry, I flew to New York a few days ago and I was dead by the time I actually made it into the hotel. The reason why I went in the first place was to see my dad, haven't seen him in awhile so my phone was essentially useless the entire time.

What did I miss?
You miss me missing out the start of the rp by... Two weeks?

What did I miss?
Nothing at all from our point. I've been waiting for you to post so.... We good :3

Noble Scion Noble Scion cs is good to go, quick summary of whats happened:
You were all on a ferry. Dragon attacked the fishing village kenmore. You were all quickly transported to Avalon and left outside the king's castle and left to explore the town.

So the guy playing Roric before wanted his original armour to be obtainable later on. But since he's not here anymore...anyone is free to collect the pieces and get that op thing. XD
I will slightly modify the curse and stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back