• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalon - OOC

Well I'm joining. Anything I should know?
Everything you need to know is would probably be in the interest check. Other than that, we're making starter characters that basically don't know crap and are learning along the way. So keep that in mind when making your character.

Enyn Enyn oml a prize for beating you up bahahaha, now I wish they still had cookies and stuff. I'm not even sure how it would prevent branko from removing your face, he's just have to deal with a mangled damien. XD

Enyn Enyn oml a prize for beating you up bahahaha, now I wish they still had cookies and stuff. I'm not even sure how it would prevent branko from removing your face, he's just have to deal with a mangled damien. XD
The idea is that it would get people fighting over the chance to beat him up, giving Damien a chance to slip away in the confusion, but his logic isn't working as well as it could in the moment, so I'm perfectly down for his ass getting handed to him regardless :P

The idea is that it would get people fighting over the chance to beat him up, giving Damien a chance to slip away in the confusion, but his logic isn't working as well as it could in the moment, so I'm perfectly down for his ass getting handed to him regardless :P
I'm curious to see how arryn arryn responds first before I make a decision for the npc's. X'D

Oh wow... Maybe we should do irl weeks hahaha or else this is gonna take ages
maybe haha, I could just make them separate. There's rp time but events will always occur on a monday irl. But not that much has happened yet so I'll give it another week before deciding to start a new event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back