• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

winplaceshow

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title of this post indicates, I'm looking to play as Deadpool. I'm a massive fan. I've read every Deadpool comic ever published. I have a copy of New Mutants #98. It's kind of a problem particularly since his comics have been cursed with cancellations for years. I've been sorely missing reading about him every month. I need new content!

I am primarily looking for 🌈 CCxCC. But if you have a powerhouse gay, trans, or gender nonconforming character, talk to me. These might look like crack-ships. But I can make a semi-solid argument for most of them. Star indicates craving.

Captain America
Winter Soldier ⭐
Gambit ⭐
Doctor Strange ⭐
Fantomex (if you know who this is, we'll be friends)
Valentine (same as above)
Spider-man
Magneto
Moon Knight

I have a few plots in my back pocket if we need, but we can always work the plot out together. I like long-term plots, and write multiple paragraphs daily. Despite the fact that Wade's face looks like raw hamburger, romance would be fun. I have writing samples for Wade's POV. If you would like to see them, just ask. More detailed information about my playstyle can be found in my profile.

I will not be checking this thread. Respond to this LFRP with a PM and I assure you, I will be as surprised as I am pleased as punch. Fingers crossed. 🤞😭✨ This is a Hail Mary.

Note: When I write Wade his characterization is primarily based on Nicieza's Cable & Deadpool (2004), Duggan's Deadpool (2012), and Remender's Uncanny X-Force (2014). I don't expect everyone to know what that means, although I would be pumped if you do. Here are a few examples:

The Deadpool I want to write is his best self when...
...he's protecting children.
deadpool-being-an-awesome-father-figure-2.jpg

deadpool-being-an-awesome-father-figure-3.jpg

deadpool-being-an-awesome-father-figure-4.jpg

"...his self-awareness is higher than people realize."
tempFileForShare_20220222-103909.jpg

tempFileForShare_20220222-104116.jpg

"...he fights for his agency."
vuWlM3P.jpg

But, I also want to write a Deadpool...
"...whose depression is real."
tempFileForShare_20220222-111227.jpg

tempFileForShare_20220222-111345.jpg

"...whose mania is real."
6lCEibD.png

"...who is a danger to himself and others."
F5DE6EAB-F115-4285-B3BB-C098C8EBD660.jpg

Last edited:
Im interested. I would like to use the Winter Solider or an OC I can make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back