• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassinate

Ana laughed at his comment and then realized she was there for a train. "Oh! We're about to run a mission. Would you like to come? We're going after sixty people, and I had come back for some stuff. Daiyu should be coming soon as well." Ana smiled at him, hoping he would join.

"Yea sure, Anything you want." Alex replied to her expecting eyes. "Who's Daiyu?" Alex asked running after her.

"Oh, Daiyu is another member who was accepted whine you were gone." Ana explained as she entered headquarters and walked towards her room. "You should probably go get ready. Meet me at the door in ten." She told Alex with a smile before entering her room.

Alex ran into the kitchen to eat some food then he went back to door to wait on Ana, Alex already had all his equipment with him.

Ana rushed into her room, grabbing vials and salves and putting them in her satchel. She tied her short green hair back, leaving some strands sticking out, and then looked around her room before being satisfied with what she had. She grabbed a roll of bandages before exiting her room and meeting up with Alex at the door. "Daiyu should be here by now.." Ana muttered, wondering where she was.

it took venom 20 minutes to reach his destination as he climbed the highest building that over looked the Thorny Bowl, "Samson...samson" venom said the name quietly as the large spider climbed up the side of the wall and signaled venom to look at the roof of the targets building, he quickly made the black and green bow extend as he scanned the roof and saw a dessert spider the size of a dog on the roof patrolling "....so it is true then....and if i recall that's ben isn't it" venom said coldly as he now knew who betrayed the creed he fallowed as his neck began to throb as if the tattoo he had there was alive and hungry for blood of a traitor.

Venom had samson and his spiders bring him two sets of arrows (berserk poison and armor piercing) now all he had to do was wait for arken to show up

@EasternGhost

(Every time you say SPIDER, I freaking shudder. xD I hate spiders so much xD )

LeoKing said:
it took venom 20 minutes to reach his destination as he climbed the highest building that over looked the Thorny Bowl, "Samson...samson" venom said the name quietly as the large spider climbed up the side of the wall and signaled venom to look at the roof of the targets building, he quickly made the black and green bow extend as he scanned the roof and saw a dessert spider the size of a dog on the roof patrolling "....so it is true then....and if i recall that's ben isn't it" venom said coldly as he now knew who betrayed the creed he fallowed as his neck began to throb as if the tattoo he had there was alive and hungry for blood of a traitor.
Venom had samson and his spiders bring him two sets of arrows (berserk poison and armor piercing) now all he had to do was wait for arken to show up

@EasternGhost
Arken finally arrived behind Venom with a frown.

"If you were looking for scenery, I suggest the mountains. This climbing a building shit is for the birds.....literally" Arken said with a scowl towards Venom.

"So what do we do now anyway? I suppose your King for the moment because I'm positive I wouldn't have led anyone up a damn building. You realize how cheaply made these things are? The Imperials dont shell cash out for construction much. No it goes to their mistresses and those prissy aggravating daughters who just have got to have those shoes....I don't fear death, I just fear dying in a dumbass way...and this is pretty idiotic. One wrong step and humpty dumpty breaks his neck on someones roof, falls through it, and adds some biological color to somebodies kitchen tiles........and damn I'm creative....should've been a writer eh Venom?" Arken said with a grin.

EasternGhost said:
Arken finally arrived behind Venom with a frown.
"If you were looking for scenery, I suggest the mountains. This climbing a building shit is for the birds.....literally" Arken said with a scowl towards Venom.

"So what do we do now anyway? I suppose your King for the moment because I'm positive I wouldn't have led anyone up a damn building. You realize how cheaply made these things are? The Imperials dont shell cash out for construction much. No it goes to their mistresses and those prissy aggravating daughters who just have got to have those shoes....I don't fear death, I just fear dying in a dumbass way...and this is pretty idiotic. One wrong step and humpty dumpty breaks his neck on someones roof, falls through it, and adds some biological color to somebodies kitchen tiles........and damn I'm creative....should've been a writer eh Venom?" Arken said with a grin.
"these building are more secure then you realize arken...after the imperials abandoned the catacombs people like us took it over and turned it into a city beneath a city where you can find everything you need, from weapons...to slave trade if you know where to look...and this guy is selling weapons of my dead brothers and sisters...so yes this is a suicide mission and yes...we might kill everyone...and yes we might lose a spider or two but that's why they volunteered so first they have to take out ben" venom said a she stood up and pointed at the dog sized dessert spider that was patrolling with two of the same sized spiders on the roof

(Oh yeah and LATIN??????? Who does Latin? Most people back in my schools couldn't damn hardly read...nevermind

LeoKing said:
"these building are more secure then you realize arken...after the imperials abandoned the catacombs people like us took it over and turned it into a city beneath a city where you can find everything you need, from weapons...to slave trade if you know where to look...and this guy is selling weapons of my dead brothers and sisters...so yes this is a suicide mission and yes...we might kill everyone...and yes we might lose a spider or two but that's why they volunteered so first they have to take out ben" venom said a she stood up and pointed at the dog sized dessert spider that was patrolling with two of the same sized spiders on the roof
"Suicide mission eh? I swear I've heard that before...oh yeah. I used to know a group of guys, they trained me . Well they taught me the basics but I did most of my experience on my own. They worked directly under the Imperial Royal Family, called themselves the Shade Company. I earned the nickname the "White Fox" during those days. Maybe you've heard of it? Doesn't matter though, they're all dead now though, I don't know the details but someone did something one of the royalty types didn't like. Earned everyone of them an execution by firing squad. They didn't fight back though...loyal to the Empire to the end. I never understood that concept. Not really" Arken said.

"Killing everyone is obvious. It's a pain in the ass but eh, it's reality. Those spiders though, I'd pet one of them but I'm not sure where to pet it....he has more legs than a cat or a dog so I'm guessing you don't pet the same places...." Arken said.

Arken heard the mention of dead brothers and sisters. It made him smile slightly. How long had it been since the orphanage? How long had Maria been dead now? Sometimes he still dreamed about what he did. Maria...the first girl he'd ever loved...murdered by those damn brats....and yet they considered him the monster when he slaughtered them all in revenge for her and burnt that damned orphanage to the ground. How was he the monster? How was he not justified and right in what he did?

She died because she was of foreign birth. Disgusting. Arked wondered how he would die? Daiyu? What of Venom?

Suicide mission? Was that supposed to change anything? Wasn't the fact he even fought the Empire one big giant every day suicide mission? Insanity, all of it.

"Nothing is fun without a little insanity in it though" Arken said to himself, knowing Venom wouldn't get what he meant since he hadn't heard Arken's thoughts.

venom wasn't really paying attention till the name shade company came up that made him release a laugh "...not all of them stayed to be executed i can tell you that much" he said as ben the dog sized spider left the roof to go find something to eat witch now gave them less of a problem to deal with as he grabbed an explosive arrow and shot one as it impaled the side of the building with a silent thud as venom fired five more making a X as he turned to arken "as for white fox...never heard of that name in my whole life of living....so you ready to kill a lot of people who are highly trained and been doing this longer then us...well you will be along with samson and his 5 volunteers? he said as he noticed an increase of more human guards

LeoKing said:
venom wasn't really paying attention till the name shade company came up that made him release a laugh "...not all of them stayed to be executed i can tell you that much" he said as ben the dog sized spider left the roof to go find something to eat witch now gave them less of a problem to deal with as he grabbed an explosive arrow and shot one as it impaled the side of the building with a silent thud as venom fired five more making a X as he turned to arken "as for white fox...never heard of that name in my whole life of living....so you ready to kill a lot of people who are highly trained and been doing this longer then us...well you will be along with samson and his 5 volunteers? he said as he noticed an increase of more human guards
Arken felt giddy at that moment.

"At this longer eh? That just makes it that much more fun" he said.

"And not all of them died eh? Huh, guess that means they all weren't the blindly loyal dogs I thought them too be. Still, nearly all of them were. I'd like to meet one of those intelligent ones that resisted" Arken said as he thought back to those days of mingling with the Shade Company.

They had been rough individuals, but they had been fair and generous if you did your part in the grand scheme of things. They were the first people that had accepted Arken after the orphanage incident. Arken had always wondered if he missed them or felt any sort of emotional attachment to them. Even now he wasn't sure. Back then they had been a tool for him to grow stronger. They had accomplished this goal of Arken's and then some. Now all of them were dead except or a few whom Arken did not know. Venom seemed to have an idea but he'd have to ask at a later time. The Shade Company was in a way, directly responsible for him choosing to defy the Empire. Maybe they were the main reason. It had been years ago and by now the original thoughts and beliefs of the time had begun fading in his mind.

Arken drew his blade and checked to make sure it was still gleaming bright from a fresh coat of polish that he would soon be ruining with the thick concoction that was human blood. Satisfied, he nodded and turned to Venom.

"Just say when" Arken responded to Venom asking if he was ready.

Daiyu simply watched Alex and Ana from a distance thinking, Could I have a relationship like that? The first person that popped into her head was Arken. She shakes her head her grin slowly starting to fade. Why would my darling want someone like me? Besides I can't be affectiate to anyone after that one 'punishment'. Daiyu shurders thinking about it. Yes she was intreseted in Arken there was no doubt. But exactly how she felt about him was forgein, she never really felt happiness when seeing someone. But him it was different.

'You are going soft~' A voice in her whispers. Daiyu quickly shuts it out. "Not right now." She growls to herself. Knowing she can't be alone amymore she walks up to Ana and Alex her familiar grin plastared on her face. "Come on we have a mission."

(fell asleep lol)

Venom pointed to a group of six guards patrolling together as they met up with another group of 5 under the wall that had the arrows on it "...i'll probably introduce you to the one the the members..if he is still kicking that is" venom said as he hit a small button on the bow as the wall exploded showering the men under it killing a few of them that didn't move out the way fast enough, "there a few more less to deal with" he said he fired two arrows with a rope to make two seprate zip lines one to the hole one smack dab in the middle behind the gate. "ok so this is it...remember these guys are better then us...and your on your own while samson and his guys deal with the spiders so you don't get to outnumbered as badly...so good luck arken hopefully we don't see each other again in hell" venom said as he impaled the bow into the wall to hold the lines.

venom used his handgun to slide down the rope into the hole, the second he made it in four guards had rushed up the stairs but were to late to block as venom showered them with FMJ bullets as they fell and more guards were swarming out the other sides of the building to get to that hallway but hopefully arken was enough to distract them, koray wasted no more time as he cute the rope and made his way to the back quickly shooting anyone in the head he could catch off guard as he finally ran out of ammo on a man who had avoided every single shot. "quick question and i might let you live...behind those doors..is the guys place that owns this building right?" venom said as the man laughed from behind a wall echoing in the room "you have no idea who your messing with...your gonna wish i killed you once he gets his hands on you" the man said laughing as venom sighed "...guess that's a yes" venom said loading a clip of exploding rounds into one hand gun and started firing on the wall as he heard a scream of pain and death.

venom was in the back as he saw three men loading a truck with a girl but all of them stopped once they saw venom walking towards them dropping his handguns and unsheathed his jian "...are you keiths...no...are you...krills kids" venom said as his neck throbbed knowing this were his kids he walked forward but a man jumped in between them with a twin jians and pointed one at him "who are you...and how...how do you know that name" the man spoke with anger in his voice. venom couldn't help but laugh as he lowered his hood removed his scarf and smiled as his blood lust was now coming back as his eyes started turning black and his iris red "...now do you remember me...brother...no...traitor fits you more..." venom spoke as the mans face was mixed with horror and anger "...i left that life...i started a family...and eveyrone is dead...and you still wanna carry one a creed that no longer exists" krill yelled at him shaking with anger. "...how many weapons have you sold...that belonged to us brother...how many souls did you trade for gold to..to ...to make this" venom said gesturing to the kids and the building as he looked at the jian krill held "...and that isn't even yours....that was salems...you also sold bevs poison...what else have you sold" he said as his whole body shook as only one voice now filled his head "KILL..KILL..KILL THE ONE WHO HAS BETRAYED US ALL" venom ignored the voice as the man signaled the kids to leave. "oh...no krill..they will die here with you...and i will sell your daughter to a rich snotty noble so while your in hell you will know what will be done to her" venom said as walked towards krill ready to fight to the death as the three sons went side by side to help there father each holding another weapon of a fallen brother and sister witch made Venom wail out in sadness and anger as he dashed towards them

(ok so like 46 guards you have to handle @EasternGhost please don't just god through them remeber these guys are better then me...even the guy im gonna fight was ranked higher then me in my characters previous group..so idk make it a killing spree but challenging cause some of these guys can even move as fast as you or faster who knows lol"

Arken gri

"In hell eh? Seems about right" Arken said and rode the zipline as Venom had landing in the midst of the dead and the living.

He paused to note that Venom was up the stairs and so Arken remained where he was. The guards for the moment ignored Venom to regard the threat in their presence that was Arken. They bared blades and other weapons and began to advance at Arken.

"Well then...not even a hey? No How are you doing? No tea? Damn!! That's just fucked up!!!" Arken said with a grin and he drew his blade and threw himself at them.

The first he attacked, Arken cut him down with ease as his speed was more than they had first thought. The second however blocked his next strike and a third came up behind him hoping to catch him off guard. Arken backflipped out of range, blocking several more attacks as he now backstepped, using his speed to keep a distance so he wouldn't be completely surrounded and forced to fight in one spot. That could be unpleasant considering the numbers they had. A few more overshot they charges becoming too eager to kill Arken and so Arken spilled their blood on the walls and floor as well, but now they were starting to become more aggressive.

They had sniffed out his skill level. If they could box him in one small space, Arken was likely to be killed then since the use of his higher speed would be worthless or at least much less useful. He split open the throat of a fifth victim and then he dashed away from a wave of more attackers. At some point, an archer appeared but Arken hadn't spotted them at the time. An arrow thudded into the Arken's side, having only barely missed his heart as he noticed the archer in the last second. His blood spilled onto the ground and he almost lost his balance when he nearly slipped on it.

"Damn it!!" he roared with a wild look in his eyes as he shot forth a shard of ice which impaled the archer in his face and dropped him dead.

Six dead. 40 more to go.

There were a few who moved near enough at even Arken's speed and while he had distanced himself from most of them, three more were still on his heels. He clashed blades with them, sparks flying as metal met metal. The three opponents were highly skilled, nothing like the usual Imperial riff raff he had spent a lot of time fighting. Trading blows for a few brief moments, Arken ducked back as the other guards had managed to catch up to the contest now. Arken was still bleeding with each step, but for the moment he felt very little stiffness in his movements. He cut down two who had somehow gotten behind him bringing the number to 38. Trading blows with the same three who were as fast as he was, one of them got a lucky strike on his leg, his blood splattering the floor beneath his feet and causing Arken to fire off a gust of wind magic to throw the three enemies backwards and give him some space. Slinging more spear sized shards of Ice, he impaled two more enemies but the three who moved as fast as he did easily deflected them without much effort.

"You guys are starting to piss me off!!" Arken snarled.

36 enemies left. Damn.

Arken faked to the left as he knew the main three would follow and then he ghosted to the right spinning as he did causing the three to switch direction and momentarily trip over one another. Yes, they were as fast as he was, but their were three of them and so they had to watch eachother's movements as well as Arken's because they were supposed to work as a team. Apparently they hadn't trained much as a team and instead normally fought as singular combatants. Arken didn't blame them. He wasn't much for a team either.

He charged then and cut one of the three elite fighter's down leaving only two of them who were as fast as he was.

35 enemies left. Damn.

Still, Arken was having the time of life his life as he bled all over the battlefield as much as his enemies did.

It was wonderful.

"Battle is such a beautiful thing" he said to himself.

Ana noticed Daiyu, who was ready and waiting. Ana motioned for Alex and Daiyu to follow her as she exited the door. She led them towards the building Venom had told them to go to, and they soon arrived at the base of the building, having ran through the city.

"According Venom, we need to scale the building." Ana said to Alex and Daiyu, and she began climbing, expecting them to do the same. She soon reached the top of the building, and once she reached it, she saw Venom and Arken fighting several enemies. So much blood..Ana thought to herself, and then she saw that Arken was injured, and Venom was having problems. She became outraged immediately and drew her bow, pulling out an arrow at the same time. No one hurts my family. She released the arrow, hitting one of the enemies in the heart. 34.

Daiyu easily follows Ana and climbs the building no problem at all. For a moment she watches the battle then notices Arken bleeding and giggles, I am coming my Darling. Daiyu readys an arrow and aims for head of one of the men going after Arken. The poison tipped arrow fires off her bow speeding as fast as an average bullet and piecing through the eye socket of the man a sprout of blood spilling out of his eye as he drops to the ground dead. 33. The arrow releases its poison and start to affect the air around it. The men cough but they put on a gas mask before the poison can really infect them. Daiyu smiles slightly disappointed. "Better luck next time." she chants to herslef getting another arrow ready.

Alex uses the air to easily glide to the top of the building, Alex assessed the situation and broke into a sprint, and leaped of the building. As Alex did so he used his element steal to form two clay spikes on the bottom of his X-boots from the tiles on the roof of the building. Alex landed one of the enemies impaling him with the clay spikes. (32) Alex ran toward his next target and slide tackled him causing the man to fall and drop his short sword. Alex stole his weapon and impaled him with it,(31) then quickly blocked an incoming attack from another enemy. Alex twisted the blade in such a way that disarmed his opponent and stabbed him in the throat. (30) Alex threw the short sword a short distance into the back of another enemy. (29) A man with a poleaxe charged Alex with a crazed battle cry, Alex ran toward him and jumped on the tip of the man's poleaxe driving it into the ground. The weapon snapped under Alex's weight, this left the man wide open so Alex took the liberty of landing a flaming uppercut to the man's throat crushing it completely. (28) An archer knocked an arrow and it tore into Alex's shoulder with a thunk, Alex gritting his teeth broke the arrow off and ran for cover behind a broken barrel. Alex rolled out of cover, the archer smiled and fired several more arrows in Alex's direction, Alex swiftly dodge them without any serious injuries. Alex grabed one of the enemies and used him as a shield for the next three arrows. (27) Alex stole the dead man's sword from its sheath and continued into the fray while dodging arrows.

(i am in the back fighting my targets alone lol so no one can see me)

sparks flew as krill and his 3 sons kept there onslaught on venom who was deflecting and dodging each attack "that spear was kens...the axe was zids...and the katars were roses..kill him KILL HIM" the voice said in venom's head as he blocked the spear attack and kicked the youngest son away as the he dodged the 2nd oldest axe attack, the oldest took the chance to attack venom from behind landing a slash on him but was greeted with a quick spin punch from venom as he flew back "...so i see you haven't stopped killing people venom" krill said as he slashed at venom trying to end the fight but instantly jumped back as he felt a very dangerous intent from venom who stood up laughing "...krill are you ready to see your family die" venom said as electricity started coming out of his jian "...do you remember...krill...i was one of the few who unlocked a goddess" he said as the youngest dashed as him to impale him from behind but was quickly stopped as venom side stepped and cut off his head and rushed at the 2nd oldest who was only able to block 4 of venom's attack until his body no longer move from the electricity being shot into the weapon and into his body, the oldest charged at venom attempting another sneak attack but venom grabbed his arm and cut it off and kicked him away, krill filled with rage rushed at venom slashing at him but all venom did was block each attack with ease as krill kept attacking until venom let out a giant electrical burst from his sword paralyzing krill.

venom walked towards the oldest who was trying to get up with his only arm until venom cut it off "...venom please...they have nothing to do with this...it was just me: krill begged trying to move his body but was only able to to turn to see venom over the oldest son punching at his face over and over again as a laugh escaped from venom as the sons blood began to splatter all over him while the son begged for it to stop, krill could only watch as venom beat his eldest son to death and turned towards the 2nd oldest "...run...amon...i know it won't last long so run" he said as the 2nd oldest was finally able to move but what held him there was fear alone from all the stories his father once told him stories he thought that were made up but inf ront of him was proof as venom walked over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder "...if your father wasn't a traiotor i probably would have been one of your teachers" he said as he set the son fire who began letting out scream of pain as krill began to yell death threats at venom who simply walked towards him and smiled at him "...krill remeber what i said about your daughter..." venom said as krill yelled at him one last time breaking free from the paralysis and was cut off as venom's jian met his neck beheading him as blood covered venom's smiling face and body as he looked at the daughter who was pale white and crying.

venom walked into the open battle field covered in blood holding krills head in his left hand and with his right he was holding his jian and rope witch lead to the daughters hands with were tied up with the rope, one of the guards noticed this and ran towards venom but samson jumped on his face and started biting as venom made his way to the center and threw the head as it rolled for a few seconds the guards were now looking at him. "you master is dead...so are his sons...and his daughter will now pay for his sins....so this your only offer..leave...or die" venom said as the guards noticed his tattoo on his neck causing fear to spread through them as 15 of them ran away leaving everything behind as the remain loyal one stayed with anger in their eye as each one them showed they were not going down easy

Last edited by a moderator:
(whoops)

Ana watched as Alex jumped into the fray and was determined to cover for him. She watched as he reduced the numbers by a little bit, she herself having shot a couple more arrows and landing them in arms and legs, impeding the movement of some enemies. She saw him being shot by another archer, and immediately scanned the area for them. She thought she spotted an archer hiding in the shadows, but she couldn't get to him from where he was. She slid down the roof of the building she was on and dropped into the fray, landing on the ground lightly and without harm, thanks to her reptilian genes. She looked towards the direction of the archer, who was distracted with Alex. She quickly drew another arrow and aimed it at the man, released the arrow, and hit the man in the face. 28.

However, Ana wasn't properly guarding herself, so someone had come up behind her quietly and stabbed her in the leg. She twirled around quickly, pulling out a throwing knife and releasing it towards the man's neck, which hit its mark. The man slumped to the ground, his eyes having rolled back in his head and blood dripping out of his mouth. 27. Ana gripped at her leg and tried to find Alex in all of the mess. Three men then approached her, two with swords and the other with an axe. She pulled out her daggers, unsure of how she was going to fight them (since she was bad at hand-to-hand combat), and moved into a combat stance, ready to deflect their attacks.

Alex suddenly jumped and impaled one of the men cornering Ana with a sharp stick, then punched another in the temple shattering his skull and sending him flying.

(@LeoKing dont kill the daughter I'm your next post because Alex its going to intervene.)

26. Ana smiled at Alex's arrival and dove towards the last man that was trying to corner her, slicing him across the chest with one dagger and across one leg with the other. His sword swiped above her chest, leaving a thin line of blood from her right collarbone to right above her chest. She then stabbed the man in the heart, twisting her dagger to make sure he was dead. The man dropped, and she nodded to Alex, grateful for his intervention. 25.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back