• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassinate

Ashaficent

BTS Trash
Atlantia: A dying empire with a corrupt and evil centre. The boy king is being controlled by his power-hungry Prime Minister, and majority of the nobles are only less evil by an inch.

You are part of a gang of assassins called Night Raid, as you attack at night. Your job is to wipe out the filth in this kingdom - aka the corrupt nobles. Each of you in this gang have special powers or weapons, which will help you assassinate the nobles. Are you up to the task? Or will you die trying?

Rules:

• Romance is allowed (I prefer it ^_^ )
  • No vulgar language (but you are allowed to say words like 'freak', 'biscuit', etc...)
  • No sexual stuff (Kissing - yes, going all the way - NO.)
  • No fighting with the members outside of the RP (if there is a problem, please tell me)
  • Shipping is allowed!!!

Inspired by an amazing anime called Akame Ga KILL!

Note: Please see overview. Only a limited number of people are allowed to join at once. More positions will be open as the RP progresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemis quietly landed on the roof of the spectacular mansion, from the back of a Riexus - a very helpful large bird, commonly used for transportation in the Revolutionary Army.

The night helped her conceal herself, as she drew out her blade and made in glint in the moonlight. This would be the signal to her partners, as well as a distraction for the guards.

As expected, the gaurds who weren't their targets started to mutter among themselves, and send majority of them rushing up the escape to the roof. Foolish people, thought Artemis, mentally shaking her head at their incompetence.

Making sure that no one was looking, she jumped down from the roof onto a conveniently positioned tree, which overlooked a window close their target - Lucas's room. She jumped onto the ledge, and opened the window, slipping inside.

If everything went well, two gaurds would be at different positions as soon as they suspected an intruder - one by the front door and one by the back door. The other would gaurd Lucas himself. Sticking to the shadows, she started to approach the target's room.

@LeoKing @Anaxileah

Anaxileah waited for Artemis' signal from the building adjacent to their target's building, and when she saw it she immediately drew her bow and loaded an arrow. This was going tip be a clean, quick, shot. She released the arrow, aiming for the guard at the front's heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
Anaxileah waited for Artemis' signal from the building adjacent to their target's building, and when she saw it she immediately drew her bow and loaded an arrow. This was going tip be a clean, quick, shot. She released the arrow, aiming for the guard at the front's heart.
(I will play your opponent, and you can play Venom's. @LeoKing can play my opponent)

The gaurd's skills were good. As soon as he heard the arrow whizzing towards him, he stopped it between two fingers, an inch away from his heart. He slowly looked up to where the arrow came from, in Anaxileah's general direction. He suddenly threw a dagger her direction, which embedded itself on a tree branches inches away from her face.

Venom was was resting in a tree with scarlet as his eyes were closed during the signal but a few feelings of something smacking on the face woke him to see his black widow moving her arms around signaling the signal "..i still have to wait for my target" venom said as he dropped down from the tree right next to a man with a dreads, "IN.." with one swift motion venoms open palm hit the man in the chest cutting off the rest of the word as the man slid back a few feet from the hit" tut tut tut...have you never heard of a one on one..." he said as the man got into a fighting stance as he ignored his duty to rush to his position in case of an attack "by the way..if you beat me then you two more to beat" venom said as both them rushed at each other, venoms fist hit the man on the right shoulder cause it to disloacte but the man used that momentum to use his left fist to hit venom on the side causing him to lose some air making him move back to regain his stance but was greeted by a right jab.

venom crossed his arms making an X as the fist hit him he heard the mans arm relocate with a pop and fallowed up with a an uppercut and four fallow up punches to venoms body launching him in the air for a second only to get hit on the side of the head by a spinning axe drop kick, "...heh...trash assassins like you....should just stay dead" the man with dreads said as he brought down his foot to finish the fight but hit nothing but ground as venom rolled out the way pushed him self up and delivered a kick to the mans temple, after the kick the man moved jumped back and stumbled, venom saw his chance and took it as he rushed in and repeated the same combo the man had used on him but instead of an axe kick venoms foot came down like squishing a bug as he forced the mans head into the ground as the sound of skull and brains being crushed filled the air now, "..thats one down..awwww and over my new boots you bastardo" venom spoked as he kicked a little to removed the blood and brain chunks from his right boot

(....Apparently I won't be, @Ashaficent xD )

Ana jumped over the tree, landing text to the guard. She pulled out both of her daggers and swiped at the man, aiming for his neck.

(Nvm then)

The gaurd quickly grabbed her arm, judo flipping her over his shoulder. He made sure to twist her arm hard, so that she dropped one of her daggers. He took out his sword when she was on the ground, and looked at her menacingly as he brought the sword down on her. "Filthy assassin!" He shreiked.

~

Artemis quietly sneaked towards Lucas's room, seeing the gaurd standing outside, walking around silently. As soon as his back was turned, Artemis charged with Murasame, meaning to slash his back open.

venom made sure he had gotten the guard he was meant to get "..why higher someone so weak" he said going through the mans pockets for anything useful or valuable.

the guards hair shot up as he felt a quick release of killing intent towards him, in response he jumped up and kicked the wall to the left of him to do a quick 180 spin as he drew his sword and slashed at the intruder cause both their swords met stopping the charge attack as he landed on the ground "..heh all you assasins are the same..you only aim for the back" he yelled as he let out 3 slashed the girl

Artemis sighed. "You're being too loud." She said coldly, blocking all three strikes and quickly stuffing her blade into the man's mouth. "You might wake him up." She gestured towards Lucas's room.

Ana cried out in pain as the guard twisted her arm, landing on her back with force. She saw his sword dive towards her and quickly rolled out of the way, still holding onto her other dagger. She saw an opening, since the guard had lunged his sword at her and was slow in recovery, and decided to jump over him and use her dagger to stab him, aiming for his back.

The gaurd cried out loud as the dagger hit his back, and he fell to his knees. "You.. Dirty... Assassins..." He growled, swiping down, aiming for Ana's feet.

@Anaxileah

Ana sidestepped, but he nicked her ankle as she did so. This angered her, so she twisted her blade in the man's back and muttered to herself, "This is why I don't do close combat." She shook her head and yanked her knife out of the man's back, and then proceeded into the building, heading to the back to see if Venom had taken out the other guard.

The gaurd gasped as he felt the life drain out from his body. "Bloody assassins..." He managed to mutter, before falling into Death's embrace.

the guard bit down in time to catch the blades tip as he revealed some metal teeth and chuckled as he eyed down to reveal a 6 inch dagger close to the girls side "bour brigh..so viiieee (your right so die...he has a sword in his mouth lol) said the guard between his teeth as he took a step jump back and and spit out a bit of blood as he got ready to defend against her attacks

"...oh...my...god....he has strawberry ice pops" venom said as he was now in the kitchen staring into the fridge, he was told to wait but he ended up hungry waiting for everyone else to finish their guards and Artemis said she had the main target under control, as he enjoyed the fruit pop venom accidentally hit a vase but instead of falling it stopped on the tip as a secret passage opened up showing stair going up "...why not" venom said walking up the stairs the lead him directly to a heavy sleeping target

"Venom?" Ana called out quietly, hearing someone open what sounded like a...door? Ana wasn't sure. She wandered around before making up her mind and heading to Artemis.

Artemis looked at him and smirked. "Hmph," she said, "What a moron." The gaurd looked at her enraged, but suddenly fell back down as red markings began to cover his body. "But it was just a small cut..." He whispered as he fell down dead.

Artemis quickly moved towards the target's room and opened the door.

@LeoKing @Anaxileah

Ana quickly reached the floor of the target and watched as Artemis snuck into his room. She nodded to her, letting her know that she was there. If anything happened, Ana would be prepared. She moved silently towards the door and remained outside it, concerned about the guards on the roof.

Artemis glanced back to see Anaxileah, and nodded at her. She snuck into the room to find Venom standing there lazily, having taken care of her target. "What the hell?!" She whispered. Then she noticed a... Passageway? She understood what happened. Grabbing Venom's arm, she dragged him outside with Ana. "Let's get out of here." She said.

(@LeoKing did warn me of thunderstorms happening in his area so I moved his character for him :3 And guys, I have to go now but will be back in some time. Cya till then!)

(Okay :) Bye!)

Ana was confused, wondering how Artemis could have taken care of the target so quickly. She then saw Artemis pull Venom out of the room and suddenly understood. Artemis must be pissed.. Ana thought to herself as they ran down the stairs to exit the building.

(got power back lol and thanks @Ashaficent guess we will see you in a bit)

venom was pulled out the room by an angry Artemis as he tried to find the words to tell her the target was already dead from something else not him but what mattered more was getting out of here as he pulled his arm free and ran for the woods to where there ride was at

(Nvm)

Artemis ran beside Venom, Ana following them closely behind. They reached their rides - three Riexusi (plural of Riexus xD ) and each of them mounted one and they made their escape back to HQ.

(lost power again right when i was writing the post ( -_- )...)

while on the the riexus venom was busy thinking to himself how the target was already dead "...hey umm...artemis..i didn't kill him!" he yelled at her over the flapping and wind

Ana, hearing Venom, looked startled. "If you didn't kill him, how did he die?" She yelled over the wind, straining to be heard. The three of them quickly neared HQ, but weren't exactly there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back