• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassinate

"...those 6 will die before we make it...it's best you say we encountered a galous pack...and that an alpha was among them" venom said as he took out 4 pictures and handed them to ana "remember those faces...they have to stay alive if even one of those mages die...that cargo is gonna not gonna be cargo anymore...but a problem" he said as he listened closely to out his window as a small howl echoed once they entered the forest as faint clash of blades where heard then silence

"ana...wanna know what i did to the girl you saw me leave with" venom said as the carriage was starting to near the town and venom saw a lot of guild members waiting for the remain people to show up all of them were antsy no one of them where of their guard except for certain few..most likely some high ranking members

Last edited by a moderator:
Ana nodded as Venom showed the pictures to her, keeping those faces in her memory. "I understand." He then asked her a question regarding the girl he had back when they fought the group of 65 people. She was curious and definitely wanted to know...but she was a bit afraid. It shouldn't be too bad...right? Ana nodded as a response to Venom's question and looked outside, seeing the other members of the guild they were pretending to be a part of.

as soon as the carriage stopped venom quickly opened the door and spoke only loud enough for ana to hear "...i sold her..to a noble woman" he said getting of and saluted some of the arc-light guild members who ran up to him as he spoke the fake story he told ana to remember about what happened to the other members that were suppose to come with them

Ana blinked a few times at Venom before looking at the other members who approached them and spoke with Venom. He...sold her? Ana thought to herself, shocked, too shocked to even speak. To a noblewoman? But...why? Was it a nice noblewoman? Will the girl be treated with care? Ana had several questions running through her head but didn't want to ruin their covers, so she kept silent.

the guild members were gonna lead them to the other 2 masters who came but venom refused and said he had to go speak with another guilder master that he knew for a long time, venom signaled ana to fallow him as he walked up to a guild master wearing full red mixed with orange and black as his hood hid his face except his mouth"...great to see you alive" venom said as the man held out his hand to venom and waited as he was given a medium sized hatchet with the blade made of pure silver, "...hows my uncle...and i read your plan and make sure you stick with the first one if you want things to go right" said the other master as he walked away giving ana a small devilish smile

venom was at the pub talking to some of the other guilds participating collecting info as he left ana to go gather some on her own

(homework-ing all night, I'll respond some time tomorrow)

(i tried...i really did...but we keep adding people who go afk or have to be brought in :/ .... think i might just go back to my idea of doing an rp of l4d rp)

any good rp out there i can try out??? that you know of you guys)

(what is it about??? im kinda looking for rps cause im deciding whether or not to delete my account )

(It's a school for spies and thieves, not like this tho. There are several more like this one in futuristic tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back