• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassinate

(there is people to kill...and i left the area...plus waiting on arken since i told him to clean up)

Most of the guards were dead by now. Backup had made things much more easier then they could have been.

Upon Venom;s request to kill the remaining 8, Arken nodded with a grin.

"Sure. Why not?" Arken added and he threw himself in once more.

His side wound was growing stiff from blood loss and his leg had begun to burn from the blade wound he had received but he was joyous nonetheless. He clashed with the first two of the 8, trading sword blows as sparks flew from the blades connecting with one another. Arken spun out of the reach of a third attacker and gutted him when he overstepped his range with his smaller sword.

Nodachi swords had greater range then a normal katana, thus they gave him an extra edge in normal sword play. Then four of the remaining seven converged upon him and ice spears burst from Arken's open palm cutting down two more of the seven leaving only 5 remaining. Arken clashes back and forth, left and right, their battle travelling through the room Arken's speed always keeping him ahead of his opponents but they were not weaklings and within a few moments of intense clashes, 3 of the five still remained. However his side wound was beginning to slow his movements even further. He cut down one more who grew to eager and charged him when he thought Arken was immobilized by pain.

2 remaining of the original 8. They spread out to the left and right of Arken.

"Shall we finish this dance then?" Arken said licking his lips.

Arken ducked under a swift kick and he came up bringing his sword in a upwards arc which cut through one enemies jawline instantly killing him. The last one remaining instantly fled and before Arken could pursue him, his leg having lost too much blood grew numb and he was unable to pursue after him

One remaining.

Venom walked down the streets as every person moved out the way not because he was covered in blood but beacuse they all saw his tattoo on his neck witch caused a lot of people to stay out of his way, venom finally was infront of a door of a regular small house as he knocked a man slid open a part of the door to look at venom "..password.." the man said as venom stared at him "...either you open this door or when i break it down I'll shove it up where the sun don't shine" venom said angrily as the man got angry but noticed venom's tattoo and opened the door and apologized as venom went inside an headed to the kitchen as a man sitting at a table saw him and hit a button causing the fridge to move revealing stairs as he headed down.

Once venom was at the bottom of the stairs he looked around as the giant underground room was filled with a lot of nobles buying rare animals and people as he made his way towards a man in the center who turned and was about to run bit venom grabbed him "....pavi...i'm not here to kill you...i'm here to sell" venom said as he moved the girl forward and the man began to inspect her. "...so umm...why the sudden..intrest in the people trade...as i recall you only ever brought me...rare animals" said pavi as he finished inspecting the girl "...personal reason pavi...just how much..and i want her sold to one of...your deviant buyers" venom said as pavi gulped as he snapped his fingers as he ordered one if his workers to bring some buyers, the worker came back with a middle-aged woman who seemed bored "...is this it" she said as she walked in a circle inspecting the girl but then took interest in venom "7000 for her since she is young and....mmm how about you become..,my personal guard...I'll pay you handsomely" she said placing one hand on venoms face and noticed his tattoo and instantly backed away from him and reached into her purse and handed him the money quickly as she snapped her fingers for her guards "...take her to the carrige...we are done here" she said quickly as venom cut the ropes and looked at the girl "...do you want me dead...then...survive...learn from her and life...come back here go to the dessert rose...and tell them you have a cure for an undead spider poison...he will tell you were to find me" he said as the girl stared at him angrily as she burnt his face in her mind.

Venom had left after the woman left with the girl as he started to make his way back but stopped as he looked at a mother with her kids asking for spare change, venom quietly handed them the money and walked away as he heard the mother utter a single sentence that almost made venom laugh"los amores dé la muerte" (deaths lovers).

venom had arrived at the dessert rose in a daze as memories came flooding from his years in his old group causing tears to come out of his eyes as he walked into rolfs kitchen, sasha let out a gasp seeing venom covered in blood an with tears in his eyes as she walked towards venom who fell to his knees and started to cry as she embraced him like her child, rolf came in quickly once he heard the sobs and saw his wife holding venom who was sobbing like a child "it...it..was krill...i killed krill....and his sons....and,..and" sasha didn't let him finish as she held him closer to her heart as she stroked his hair as he began to sob again. As rolf went back inside his room and came back with a scarf and a blanket and handed them to sasha who wrapped the scarf around venoms neck covering the tattoo and covered him with the blanket as she sang him a lullaby while holding him close "sleep...for your nightmares only begin now" a voice said in venoms head as he let out a few more sobs and passed out in sasha's arms

(Omfg i know there is some errors in there and quite frankly idc atm cause f this phone-_-...and man did i write a lot also everyone can head back to HQ since venom didn't tell anyone where he was going and rolfs men told arken and the rest venom went home but didn't say witch one and they should be at the building cleaning house soon )

Blood seeped from Ana's leg and her chest, soaking her assassin clothes. She put her bow on her back where it belonged, and sheathed her daggers. She pulled the dagger out of her leg with a grunt of pain and limited over to Alex and Arken to see if they needed any immediate attention, since she had her salves and bandages.

Daiyu stood boredly watching everyone kill and get hurt themselves. She sighs heavily and jumps off the roof not thinking about it she rolls into ground, feeling no pain. Standing up she dusts herself off and walks up to the others. "Need a bandage or two?" She giggles to herself seeing the others soaked in blood, but only old crusted blood from earlier covered her skin and clothes. She softly pouts, "You guys had all the fun."

Ana approached Alex, since it seemed that Daiyu went to take care of Arken. She noticed the arrow he had been hit with and any other wound he might've had. "Need help getting that healed?" She asked as she opened one of her salves and pointed to his wounds. "Or would you rather wait until we get back to HQ?" She asked him.

Arken frowned at the ending of the battle. He also frowned at the fact that he had let the last one be killed by Alex simply because his leg wound had left his leg partially locked up and less mobile then normally. His side wound he had received from an arrow had ceased bleeding finally,. but it burned something fierce and any slightly overdone movement would reopen it and splatter blood everywhere once more. So he moved carefully while Daiyu worked upon his wounds in whatever way she could.

It had been a decent battle for the most part. If backup hadn't arrived when it had, he would have been cornered eventually and probably would have ended up with more damage than he had now. Still, Arken felt he could have prevailed victorious somehow. It might have killed him in the process however. No matter however.

As Daiyu did what she could, and she pouted over the lack of combat she had seen, Arken grinned.

"Calm down my dear, there will be more violence to come. I'm sure this little adventure didn't go unnoticed by the Imperials. They'll investigate this. I'm sure somehow that Venom will be named in it all. I feel as if their is more to this then mentioned. Of course, we all have our secrets...."Arken said as he brushed his fingers through Daiyu's hair once more, his thumb gently crossing her cheek and touching her lips lightly, his mind having faded from reality, not even aware of what he was doing at the moment.

@RoseCrimson

venom woke up in a bed as he sat up and realized he has been in this room before as a woman's voice came from outside the room "honey are you awake..it sounded like you were having that nightmare again" the woman said as venom got out the bed and stood up and looked in the mirror and shook his head as he felt groggy "..yea...i keep dreaming I'm in this weird city where i am an assassin." venom said as he walked out the room with a chuckle and headed towards the woman's voice, venom walked into the dining room as he saw pancakes and eggs with bacon on the table as he sat down a pale woman with long black hair walked in holding a mug with a name on it as she set it down in front of him "so what did you do this time..kill a noble...recused a damsel" she said with a giggle as venom laughed and started eating the food as a knock came from the front door. "i'll get it just enjoy your food" she said getting up to answer the door as venom heard familiar voices as his family walked in "guys this is a surprise i thought you weren't coming till...later" venom quickly looked at his mug seeing a familiar name as he put down his fork and lowered his head as a nervous laugh escaped the woman "is something wrong hon" she said as she went to go get more plates. "Stop...please..just..this isn't funny" venom said to the woman whose eyes turned black as his family was no longer in the room "...you promised you wouldn't leave...your...your all i have left..." she said as blood tears came out her eyes as she turned around "...i know but...you know i have to do this i can't stay...i am the only one who can" venom trailed off as he let out a deep sigh, and hugged the woman from behind and held her close "...when its done...then i'll stay here..forever" he said as she turned around and looked at him and kissed him and pulled away "...i'll be waiting...just don't leave me too...please" she said as venom smiled and kissed her forehead.

Venom woke up in sashas arms as he looked up to see rolf asleep at the table with kids sleeping on the ground around him and sasha witch made venom smile. "they got worried.." said sasha with a smile as she put her hand on venom's face "go shower...and venom..your not alone we are you family even if your not my child..i raised you when they first brought you into the group..so never forget your home is always here and we will always welcome you" she said as she covered the kids with the blanket as venom headed to the restroom to shower

"Ill wait till we get back to HQ, I don't think anything we have on hand can treat this." Alex replied gesturing toward his arrow wound. "For you though we need to stop the bleeding." Said Alex as he ripped both his sleeves into makeshift bandages. "You should be more careful when fighting." Alex scolded as he tenderly wrapped Ana's wound.

"But you got injured too! It's not fair that you're scolding me when you do the same.." Ana complained but let Alex help with one of her wounds. "Let's head back to HQ. We can take care of the other wounds there." She told him, swatting at his hand. "And I had bandages, there was no need to take your sleeves." Ana stuck her tongue out at him before gently grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the exit so they could head back home.

"When I get injured its ok because I'm already scarred all over, but it's different for you because your very important to me and you're body is still foreign to scarring." Alex explained as he let her pull him in the direction toward HQ. "You coulda told me you had the bandages, besides I look more manly this way." Alex said smiling.

"Ha ha, very funny, Alex." Ana was looking forward to getting home, but she made sure to walk along paths that were secluded so that they could get to HQ without being followed. "I've had my fair share of scars, you know. You've just never seen them." She started bluntly, continuing to lead them to HQ.

"That's why you should avoid any more. I could train you? And you could train me? We'd both learn to get less scars that way." Alex suggested jogging ahead of her. Alex turned around and walked backwards do he was facing her.

Ana chuckled at Alex's suggestion and watched as he moved ahead of her so he could face her and walk. It was amusing, especially considering he was going to bump into a tree. "We'll see, my dear, but scars are bound to happen nonetheless. I'm just exhausted, right now. Ready for some rest and relaxation, am I right?" Ana giggled as asked approached a tree.

"Yes I'm ready to sit down and rela-" Alex was cut short as he backed into a tree. "Ow" Alex said rubbing his head.

Ana burst out laughing, having seen this event unfold. She walked up to him and ruffled his hair before kissing him on the cheek. "Come on, mister." She walked ahead of him, still giggling.

EasternGhost said:
Arken frowned at the ending of the battle. He also frowned at the fact that he had let the last one be killed by Alex simply because his leg wound had left his leg partially locked up and less mobile then normally. His side wound he had received from an arrow had ceased bleeding finally,. but it burned something fierce and any slightly overdone movement would reopen it and splatter blood everywhere once more. So he moved carefully while Daiyu worked upon his wounds in whatever way she could.
It had been a decent battle for the most part. If backup hadn't arrived when it had, he would have been cornered eventually and probably would have ended up with more damage than he had now. Still, Arken felt he could have prevailed victorious somehow. It might have killed him in the process however. No matter however.

As Daiyu did what she could, and she pouted over the lack of combat she had seen, Arken grinned.

"Calm down my dear, there will be more violence to come. I'm sure this little adventure didn't go unnoticed by the Imperials. They'll investigate this. I'm sure somehow that Venom will be named in it all. I feel as if their is more to this then mentioned. Of course, we all have our secrets...."Arken said as he brushed his fingers through Daiyu's hair once more, his thumb gently crossing her cheek and touching her lips lightly, his mind having faded from reality, not even aware of what he was doing at the moment.

@RoseCrimson
Daiyu started to bandage his leg smiling to herself still slightly pouting. She wraps the wound in deinfectant and appiles a clean bandage. "There we go." She listens to Arken's words and feels her face heat up lightly as she blushes. "I am perfectly calm my Darling. And yes I suppose there will be more battles. There always is. And I hope there is not too much that follows this. I can only bandage you so many times." She grins back at him.

Once Arken brushes his fingers through her hair she lightly tenses up before quickly relaxing hoping that will go by unnoticed. Her blush worsens as he touches her cheek and lips. What am I feeling right now? Daiyu asks herself her body blooming with happiness. I never felt this way towards anyone. She gets losts in her thoughts and places a single hand on top of his holding it to her cheek not realizing what she was doing.

RoseCrimson said:
Daiyu started to bandage his leg smiling to herself still slightly pouting. She wraps the wound in deinfectant and appiles a clean bandage. "There we go." She listens to Arken's words and feels her face heat up lightly as she blushes. "I am perfectly calm my Darling. And yes I suppose there will be more battles. There always is. And I hope there is not too much that follows this. I can only bandage you so many times." She grins back at him.
Once Arken brushes his fingers through her hair she lightly tenses up before quickly relaxing hoping that will go by unnoticed. Her blush worsens as he touches her cheek and lips. What am I feeling right now? Daiyu asks herself her body blooming with happiness. I never felt this way towards anyone. She gets losts in her thoughts and places a single hand on top of his holding it to her cheek not realizing what she was doing.
Arken was brought back to reality by Daiyu's touch. Arken wasn't one for anything of this sort, not since Maria. Of course Arken had been different then. Still, those wild eyes that belonged to Daiyu were...intoxicating. Her lips were...full and fleshy, pink and inviting. However, Arken wasn't quite prepared for such a moment. Not yet. Her'd spent to long killing, too long roaring and repressing anything resembling affection for anyone. Daiyu was destroying whatever shields he had placed with little to no effort. It was...frightening. No, he had to wait, he had to wait and see what happened before he moved any further.

Sometimes traps took the shape and size of anything. Even people like Daiyu. Tragedy hid around all corners. He would wait before he made any other advances on Daiyu. He had to be sure.

@RoseCrimson

"Well my dear, shall we head to this HQ of your's? You will need to lead the way of course" Arken said.

EasternGhost said:
Arken was brought back to reality by Daiyu's touch. Arken wasn't one for anything of this sort, not since Maria. Of course Arken had been different then. Still, those wild eyes that belonged to Daiyu were...intoxicating. Her lips were...full and fleshy, pink and inviting. However, Arken wasn't quite prepared for such a moment. Not yet. Her'd spent to long killing, too long roaring and repressing anything resembling affection for anyone. Daiyu was destroying whatever shields he had placed with little to no effort. It was...frightening. No, he had to wait, he had to wait and see what happened before he moved any further.
Sometimes traps took the shape and size of anything. Even people like Daiyu. Tragedy hid around all corners. He would wait before he made any other advances on Daiyu. He had to be sure.

@RoseCrimson

"Well my dear, shall we head to this HQ of your's? You will need to lead the way of course" Arken said.
Daiyu snaps out of it as Arken speaks and puts her hand down. "Y-Yes." She stutters. Wait. I don't stutter. She looks at Arken in a strange way. What is he doing to me? A word appears in her head. Isn't that what 'normal' people call it. A crush? No it is more then that... But what is it? Pulling out of her thoughts and collecting herself her grins at Arken, "Right this way Darling." She starts to walk to the HQ her smiling staying there.

DecpetaBOSS said:
Alex laughed at his clumsiness, and followed after Ana.
Soon enough, Ana and Alex arrived at the HQ, without any tag-alongs. She walked up to the entrance, her leg wounded, as well as her chest, both of which needed an antiseptic and fresh bandages. Alex had his own injuries that needed tending to, so Ana held the door open for Alex and smiled. They were home.

(How many wounds did he have and where? @DecpetaBOSS)

After venom had finished showering and woke rolf to explain what happened at the building up to where he killed krill and his sons and sold his daughter to a woman both him and rolf knew for her sadistic side, now he was standing in front of 8 graves stones each stone had the birth stone and weapon of the person whose grave it represented "...i need to take salems jian....i promised it as payment to someone...plus..i know she is angry..and i'm gonna need all the help i can get" venom said to rolf as they both stood there drinking coffee mixed with some hard liquor mixed in "...i said my prayers and done what i could...if you want the blade it's yours..since you are the last one of the set" rolf spoke as he watched venom carefully drink his coffee since he was a light weight when it came to drinking.

sasha was arguing with rolf as venom sat at the table with the others as salem's jian laid on the table while the kids were eating until rolf came through the door way with the face of a man who went through 4 wars and still had to go back for a 5th, "Venom i will not let you go...not after all of this" sasha said as he stormed in causing all the kids to abandon ship and left venom to sink with the ship as sasha's wrath was one to be feared among the underground city along with rolfs as she kept yelling at rolf and venom about their idiocy and aim to being macho as she waved around a knife as she started cutting meat in front of both of them cutting clean through frozen hard meat like it was butter "...you...you vanish for years...after i hear...everyone is dead...and...and you just want to leave...no" she said as the knife came slicing down cutting the final peice of meat as she reached for more but stopped as she stood there for a few seconds and turned around and glared at rolf and venom, "...tonight and tomorrow then you can leave..and no buts" she said throwing the knife onto the table as it buried itself into the wood and made the table split right down the middle, "rolf....go fetch the other table while i talk to venom" sasha said as she sat at one of the chairs as rolf flew of his to go grab another table.

venom had a long talk with sasha till he agreed to spend a few nights with them since he has been gone, venom was enjoying the the silence of the catacombs since no light came in they had crystals at the top of the ceiling of the catacombs that gave off light like an artificial sun "....i wonder how artemis is doing" venom said as he laid on the roof of rolfs house waiting for dinner to be done

venom sat up as he jumped off the roof, venom had made his way back to the outside of the catacombs as he looked up at the sky and laid down on the grass as he watched the sky till it turned dark and the stars now covered the sky "...only love of another will see you free....hmph what a stupid fairy tale joke" venom said as he looked at the stars and closed his eyes as memories began to flood into his head again, this time it was when he first joined the group till when he first met artemis "....if she hadn't picked me...would i have been able to save you all" venom said as tears began to stream down his cheeks as he covered his eyes as if trying not to see the memories but all it did was make it worse as he stood up and remembering his promise "...hmph if i keep fallowing this path...the one to kill me will only be artemis...if that's how it will end...then so be it" he said as a shooting star flew across the sky while he walked back inside the catacombs to rolfs home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back