• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassinate

(Wah! Why I no get notification?! Merci beacoup, @Anaxileah)

Artemis walked into the Black Market area, feeling frustrated. She had not found that idiot anywhere. She might as well as go back to Army Base once she made sure that the others had accomplished their mission.

Her midnight black cape covered her face as she walked around, seeing signs of a battle. I hope that no one got injured too badly. And they better not have died either. She quickly wove her way in and out of the crowd. Maybe they went back to HQ..?

@everyone @anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashaficent said:
(Wah! Why I no get notification?! Merci beacoup, @Anaxileah)
Artemis walked into the Black Market area, feeling frustrated. She had not found that idiot anywhere. She might as well as go back to Army Base once she made sure that the others had accomplished their mission.

Her midnight black cape covered her face as she walked around, seeing signs of a battle. I hope that no one got injured too badly. And they better not have died either. She quickly wove her way in and out of the crowd. Maybe they went back to HQ..?

@everyone @anyone
venom had been walking the steers and saw a familiar face and hit realizing it was artemis but what had him more confused was the fact he hid from her "..i don't think she would approve of what i did" venom said as he made his way to rolfs home taking a different route to avoid artemis so that she wouldn't drill hole into his skull for information on what happened, and also to avoid getting ana in trouble if possible

(where the hell have you been >_>)

Arken had followed Daiyu to the Night Raid HQ and he decided that he was impressed. Much better than he was used to for certainty. He turned to Daiyu and then regarded the place for a moment. It was better than anything he'd ever known.

"So, which room is mine?" he asked Daiyu or anybody around.

(Alex had minor cuts, bruises and a more serious arrow wound. In fact the arrow head is still in his shoulder xD )

Alex smiled back and reached for Ana's hand as he walked inside. Alex winced slightly (pretty much unnoticeable) when he moved his arm. "Come on we need to treat each other's." Then Alex blushed remembering last time.

(We should do a winter storm where it snows a bunch and we get blocked in or out of the HQ.)

@Anaxileah

(idk how it will work out since half the people post at random times)

Ana blushed as well, remembering about how he took care of her previous leg wound, and about how she had another on the other leg. She grabbed his hand and followed him through HQ.

Artemis sighed as she walked around, not spotting anyone that she knew. She thought that she had seen Venom, but it must have been her imagination. Maybe everyone's back at HQ. She face palmed, wondering why she hadn't gone back in the first place. She quickly left the catacombs, and went back to HQ.

(I have returned from the Underworld. Sorry, but I didn't get connection there. But I got to meet a few relatives that I had never met before in my entire, so it was quiet a refreshing experience.)

Alex was surprised when Ana suddenly grabbed his hand and started to pull him. "A-ana where are we going?" Alex asked nervously.

Ana turned back to smile at him. "We're getting more bandages and such do that we can treat each other's wounds. If you want, you can stay out here while I get changed into something more maneuverable." Ana turned from Alex and went into her room, leaving him at the doorway.

Alex was quiet. Something more maneuverable? "I-I'll let you have some privacy.." Alex said turning around so he couldn't see her. Alex didn't leave our close the door however since no one else was currently at HQ.

Ana quickly changed out of her assassin gear and into shorts and a low cut tank top. Her leg wound was bleeding through the bandage, and her chest wound was trickling blood down her chest. She looked at her wounds in disgust before grabbing some bandages from a drawer in her desk, as well as some rubbing alcohol and a clean washrag. She walked over to Alex with the washrag and bandages in one hand and the bottle of rubbing alcohol in the other. "Hey, could you get me a bowl and fill it with some hot water? It would help clean the wounds and wash away any dried blood. After that I'll apply rubbing alcohol to make sure our wounds aren't infected." Ana explained with a smile as she passed by him with her hands full.

"Yea, of course." Alex said glancing at her new attire. Alex jogged to kitchen and turned on the faucet and waited for the water to turn to a decent temperature. Why is my heart beating so fast? Alex filled the bowl, then quickly but carefully went back to Ana's room. "I've got the water." Alex stated as he walked in.

"Mkay." And replied as she followed him back in and placed the things on her desk. "Alrighty, then, give me a wound." She told him jokingly as she grabbed the washrag and dipped it into the warm water.

EasternGhost said:
Arken had followed Daiyu to the Night Raid HQ and he decided that he was impressed. Much better than he was used to for certainty. He turned to Daiyu and then regarded the place for a moment. It was better than anything he'd ever known.
"So, which room is mine?" he asked Daiyu or anybody around.
Daiyu shrugs, "I don't really know. You should ask Artemis. She is in charge here." Daiyu softly smiles at Arken. "But do you want to see my room? It is hard to get to though."

Alex nodded and unbuttoned his blood stained shirt. Alex slid it off and showed her the arrow wound on his shoulder, there were countless scars all over his body from previous fights. Alex felt a bit ashamed of how his body had grown imperfect over the years, but also prideful; for Alex had earned each and everyone of his scars. Then Alex felt bad about what he said earlier on the way home.

@Anaxileah

(so is everyone trying to lead to hanky panky or something.....)

Ana's expression softened once she saw the amount of scars on his chest. These must have hurt him so much...She thought to herself as she subconsciously reached out a hand and ran her fingers against one of the scars along the top of his chest. She blushed once she realized what she was doing and immediately began scrubbing at the dried blood on his shoulder, making sure to be gentle. Ana didn't know how to remove the arrowhead with ease, so she put the rag in her left hand and wrapped her hand around the remnants of the arrow.

"This'll hurt a bit," Ana told him as she pulled the arrowhead out of his shoulder and quickly covered his wound with the rag, soaking it with the blood pouring from his open wound. She applied pressure to his shoulder, hoping to slow the blood flow.

(hanky panky? xD )

(I'm just bored and not wanting to do homework so I'm typing whatever comes to mind since NO ONE else is posting o-o)

(really cause as i recall in every action movie thats how it leads to hanky panky...aka sex since @Anaxileah doesn't know the clean word for it lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back