• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassinate

RoseCrimson said:
Daiyu follows behind silently smiling to herself. She listens to what Arken says before responding, "I know that feeling. But I also know the feeling of leaving something you are use to for something better." She looks around the place before asking, "Where is your sword?"
She conitues to look around smiling thinking of all the places she use to crash before joining Night Raid.
Arken retrieved his blade. A blood red hilt and handle along with a black titanium steel blade, twice the length of a normal katana blade.

"Yes, I am definitely leaving for something better" Arken said he suddenly felt daring and brushed his fingertips lightly through her dark hair.

"Well then my dear, we shall go and meet with Venom?" Arken said and he proceeded to the Desert Rose without waiting for a response where he met Anaxlieah and Venom both since he had agreed to meet Venom.

The two of them seemed, Venom and Anaxlieah seemed.....very friendly. Arked coughed as he hefted his blade, checking to make sure the blood red hilt was spotless and the black titanium steel blade was properly polished.

"Am I interrupting?" he said his voice carrying a mischevious tone to it.

@Anaxileah

@LeoKing

Ana rolled her eyes at Arken and shook her head. "Very funny, Arken. We're discussing our next marks. Besides, he's bullying me into getting my arm fixed. I'd rather that than feel Artemis' wrath." Ana gave a shudder jokingly before pulling her arm from Venom, now covered in ointment. "Thanks for the ointment, Venom. I left my ointment for burns at home." Ana said with a smile before turning back to Arken. "You ready to head out?"

Daiyu lightly blushes as Arken brushes his fingers through her hair. What am I feeling? Daiyu asks herself walking behind him softly smiling to herself. Pulling out of her thoughts of Arken's words, "You better not be my darling." She then listens to Ana, "Do you need a bandage?" Daiyu asks pulling another one out of her bag. "Looks like you could use on." She gleams happily, "I am ready to go. How many people are we going aganist?"

Ana nods, grateful for Daiyu's kindness. "Yes, a bandage would be much appreciated. And apparently we're going up against 45, the other five will be handled by Venom." Ana takes the offered bandage and begins wrapping her arm with difficulty, wincing as she does so.

"sixty..plus a certain five that are my target and my target alone any one kills them i will make you suffer for it.....since arken likes to be up front he will draw out the sixty guards so i can make my way to the back of the building and kill the five and also retrieve the weapons inside and maybe torch the place....or use it as a good hideout we will see" venom said as he signaled samson and his spiders to go ahead of them as he held out the bows to daiyi and ana "you guys decide witch one you want but after this i want them back" he said while placing them on a small table

Ana quickly grabbed the black and green bow with a goofy grin on her face. "It matches my hair. Also, sorry for mixing up the numbers, I'm so out of it right now. Can we head back to HQ before we go on this mission? I have some things I want to grab, and we haven't eaten in a bit." Ana asked Venom, her stomach grumbling as she spoke.

Ana quickly grabbed the black and green bow with a goofy grin on her face. "It matches my hair. Also, sorry for mixing up the numbers, I'm so out of it right now. Can we head back to HQ before we go on this mission? I have some things I want to grab, and we haven't eaten in a bit." Ana asked Venom, her stomach grumbling as she spoke.

"we are doing this now that's why we ate before we left...if your hungry get something here and meet up with us so we can get this over with" venom said a little annoyed since he wanted to see if rolfs info was correct

Flora walked through the almost empty streets with caution looking at everyone closely like she had been stalked and she was trying very hard to find the stalker to kill. the only thing was that she was extremely calm for what she looked like she was doing she then walked into a coffee shop and got herself a latte.

"I still think we should stop by HQ. We have some things to get, and someone else may be interested in helping us with this mission. I mean I could head back on my own, you know. But I'm asking politely so we're not at each other's throats." She gave Venom a tight smile, her eyes having a glint of anger in them.

Daiyu smiles, "Please don't fight. I would hate to have to kill one of you. But I agree a quick stop at the HQ wouldn't hurt." She nods towards Ana, "And I always carries bandages. I love the sight of blood, but when it is infected it's just disgusting."

"you can go but i promise you won't be able to join in on the fun in time" venom said as he grabbed both the bows back from ana and diayu, "and since your going back ill be needing the bow more" he said as he turned both bows back into carry size, "lets go arken we don't really have time to waste" venom said as he angrily jumped up the wall leaving his foor imprint on the wall as he started hopping roof to roof to get to his destination faster as his neck felt like it was pulsing

Arken noticed the exchange between Venom and Anaxileah and he grew thoughtful for a moment. There was something to that attitude they had towards eachother. Either that or maybe he's thinking in on it too much. Regardless it mattered not. He had work to do.

"Alright then. Well if you're headed with Anaxileah, I'll see you soon enough my dear" Arken said to Daiyu and then he turned to Anaxileah for a moment.

"Who could you be searching for?" he asked her not quite sure what he meant by this question himself, but he shrugged and began to follow after Venom.

Anaxileah looked at Arken, shocked that he had guessed correctly. "H-how did you..?" And immediately looked flustered afterwards, even after he started walking away.

Daiyu tilts her head, "Who are you looking for?" SHe grins turning back to Arken waving at him, "Good bye my Darling~"

Ana blushed, not realizing that Daiyu had overheard. "U-um! N-nobody!" She said, shaking her head back and forth quickly. She didn't want anyone to mess with her or tease her about her relationship with another member of Night Raid.

In order to avoid further questioning from Daiyu, Ana jogged back towards the tunnel that took them to the black market region in the first place. She began heading home, thinking about how Alex might be home and about the things that she needed to pick up before heading out on their mission. She arrived at the exit for the tunnel which was hidden nearby HQ. She approached the building, looking around to make sure she wasn't being followed by an enemy or a stranger, and then turned back forward just to hit her face on the door.

(I couldn't help it xD it's something I would've done xD )

Anaxileah said:
In order to avoid further questioning from Daiyu, Ana jogged back towards the tunnel that took them to the black market region in the first place. She began heading home, thinking about how Alex might be home and about the things that she needed to pick up before heading out on their mission. She arrived at the exit for the tunnel which was hidden nearby HQ. She approached the building, looking around to make sure she wasn't being followed by an enemy or a stranger, and then turned back forward just to hit her face on the door.
(I couldn't help it xD it's something I would've done xD )
(Poor poor Ana....she's hopeless V-V............ xD )

(I KNOW xD SOMEBODY ANSWER THE DOOR THAT I KNOCKED ON WITH MY FACE)

Alex finally arrived at HQ, I can't wait to see Ana.. Alex daydreamed smiling. As Alex walked up to the door he tripped over Ana not paying attention and fell into the rose bushes next to the porch. "Ouch."

(See Im also super clumsy.)

( xD lol)

Ana freaked out at someone tripping over her, after rubbing her nose from hitting it on the door. She immediately thought someone was intruding upon Night Raid and immediately pulled the person out of the bush and threw them to the side. She pulled out her blade and pounced on the person, holding her blade to their neck, not realizing who it was at that moment. "Who are you and wha-" Her eyes widened as soon as she realized who it was she was pinning to the ground. She immediately withdrew her blade. "Alex?"

She got off of him quickly and helped pull him up. After pulling him up, she kissed him on the lips, grateful to be seeing him again. She pulled away from him with a goofy grin on her face. "I've missed you. Sorry about threatening you, I thought you were an intruder or something." She blushed, slightly embarrassed.

Alex smiled, "I missed you too, in fact I was just daydreaming about you when you jumped out of no where with a knife." Alex said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back