• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ash & Moonlight

Ok... nobody tagged me so I almost missed this. Updates! *woof*

Grey said:
Sure thing. No rush. I'm pretty chill with one post a week if it comes to it.

pMXsqO6.jpg

Cirno said:
My alerts work. Could the thread be sitting in your Unread Watched Threads?
I have it setup so I don't receive alerts for watched threads. My only alerts come from personal tagging and likes (and ofc messages). That's the way I had it since I joined this site years ago. It's because I mostly post in the same several threads and I check them all manually every time I come online. This is why I never miss posts - unless I forget doh and this wasn't exactly forgotten because I noticed it later the same day - unlike others who rely solely on alerts and when the alerts fail them (this happens all the time) then they become inactive for days because the updates are there but the alerts didn't come and they can't be bothered to check manually.

*woof*

I will post my character today or tomorrow. I'm in the train now, and I still have quite a trip to go. I might be quite exhausted when I'm home ;)

I was thinking that a grave digger would be interesting. He would come from a small village where they believe the dream is caused by restless spirits. His job was to calm the souls of the departed by walking the cemetery grounds at night chanting their ritualistic spells and slaying any ghoulish creatures that had risen during the dream. His sister's soul is stolen by a shadow wraith causing him to leave the village and wander the land search for the beast in order to save his loved ones soul.

sambodean said:
I was thinking that a grave digger would be interesting. He would come from a small village where they believe the dream is caused by restless spirits. His job was to calm the souls of the departed by walking the cemetery grounds at night chanting their ritualistic spells and slaying any ghoulish creatures that had risen during the dream. His sister's soul is stolen by a shadow wraith causing him to leave the village and wander the land search for the beast in order to save his loved ones soul.
Sounds similar to my character.

Circus said:
Sounds similar to my character.
Hmm I could rewrite him to be more of a happy go lucky wanderer who sells his services to random villages that have zombie/ghost problems. He never settles down because people in his line of work carry the stigma that they attract monsters and generally cause problems. Something along the lines of claymore or the witcher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back