As your current Avatar, How would you kill the users avatar below you?

Taking off my headphones while still holding my phone, putting the headphones on their head, and using my phone to play super loud earrape music

Unleash the army of 1,000 squirrels upon their person and home. At dawn, WE RIDE!!!

Pretend to be innocent, insist they come with me, and then kill them with a kitchen knife

force them to do parkour, make the last jump onto the floor break causing them to fall into a pit of spikes

Fireball, dodge, stab, dodge, stab again, and then just RANDOMLY SWING UNTIL THEY DIE

Use my incredible dodging power (no seriously, Yuri has an avoid stat through the roof) that allows me to dodge, somehow, even the earth opening up under me and spewing fires, and then proceed to slash away with my sword.

Probably gonna try and punch a hole through their chest with their soul in my hand.

I use the raging storm combat art.

Which isn't actually all that good a combat art in terms of effect (I can move again when I hit Dragon enemies? There's only one f***ing dragon in the game!) but it's still a combat art meaning it still deals a crap ton of damage in theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back