As your current Avatar, How would you kill the users avatar below you?

I don't know if that would work with me. Maybe if you lure me over the cliff with food than music.

I will eat the person below me.

Stab them with my acidic claws.

Simply by spreading my majestic wings, the sheer concentrated AMERICA will naturally cause the background to explode. By strategically placing myself between the target and the nearest camera, I can aim these explosions at their feet.

I don't even fully understand the implications of that but I'm already halfway in the grave just reading it Idea Idea

Snipe them. I go for the head.

Hmmm. Not very effective to me.

How I would I kill the person below me.

Simple...I delete them from existence.

Ooooh, I've always wanted to be deleted.

And to the next person, I say this: prepare for an ELECTRIFYING time.

Horrible pun

i am but a pitiful flower (now a pile of ash apparently)

I hope you don't have allergies or else you're just gonna suffocate from phlegm

Looks like I won't be suffocating on phlegm today, in that case.

Drive them nuts with illusions, to the point where they actually end up putting themselves into a fatal situation (example: unknowingly walking in front of a train).

I shall survive a direct train hit with only a few scratches cause movie logic.

And kill the person below by smashing with a big hammer that contains more than a few thousands volts of electricity.

Sounds painful, but all PokΓ©mon can survive worse. I think. Maybe I'll die, I dunno. Let's test it.

As for me, I'm a pacifist. I'll wholesome you to death. These good vibes are gonna hit you like a bullet train.

Testing, testing! Is this microphone working?

Ah, welcome to my show! Tonight, I'll tell you about the tragic tale of one young, blue-haired witch whom I shared a very dark premonition with! It was perfectly harmless, really, but it was her efforts to avoid fate that really led to her undoing. She closed off contact with the outside, cast protections all around her, and made unthinkable pacts to ensure her own safety.

Perhaps the young girl misinterpreted my premonition. Ah, well. Children these days take life far too seriously.

Step 1. Nock arrow.

Step 2
. Aim.

Step 3. ????

Step 4. Release

Bonus Step 5.
Ideally you're dead at this point, but if not, I refer back to steps 1-4, except the arrow is suddenly explosive. Or laced with poison. Or has a boxing-glove attached. I dunno, just die already.

Conjure up a localized blizzard to to freeze them in their tracks.

If that fails, throw a rock at them. A really big rock.

Run back in time, kill their ancestors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back