As your current Avatar, How would you kill the users avatar below you?

Ki blast from my mouth

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA

I’d probably gang up on the person below and just start having each person in my current avatar beat em with anything nearby

*Body turns out to be a double made of marshmallows*

Probably drop you off the sky or summon a cartoonish anvil to splatter your brains

cartoonish anvil seems more fun, dropping off the sky won't work

I'll kill with my sword. Simple but effective. And can even play some music to make it a more peaceful death.

Brutal

I’d probably kill them in a battlefield during an all out war between God and the Devil.

Not the owls! *overdramatically scared face*

Probably freeze the enemies to death with the subzero freezing breath of a giant puppet angel bunny...thingie...don't ask

The doctors will come to find my corpse and snicker at the fact I'm covered in purple.

Believe it or not, torpedos. Like, actual ship torpedos.

*is fine cause previous person forgot to add a kill*

Suck them dry of all their blood...or just plain smash them to bits

IT BURNS!!!!
At least make my meat into a delicious kebab

Conjure a massive gratitational spell and squash them. Then note down how it went for research.

Not the worst way to be killed, I like purple color.

Hm. I'll just smack the next avatar with my guqin. I already used the sword option.

Wow, you managed to hit a home run! Nice one!

With my dying breath, I think I'm going to land onto the next avatar and just... boom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back