• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy As The Sun Rises | OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okies... So I see that the IC thread is up. But what's our premise? Is there going to be some sort of prompt? The opening post is just a copy/paste of what was in the LORE page.

Okies... So I see that the IC thread is up. But what's our premise? Is there going to be some sort of prompt? The opening post is just a copy/paste of what was in the LORE page.
I put the lore up so that people didn't have to go all the way back to see it. We also have guests who are viewing our rp so it is for them too. There is no prompt to starting. You may start however you wish to.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a village mayor and did they survive?
2. What’s the name of the village?
3. Is there anything significant we should know about the misty mountains we’re escaping to, (paths/secret hideouts) or are we free to make this stuff up?
4. Is the king’s army chasing after us, or did we all manage to slip away undetected?

thanks in advance!

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a village mayor and did they survive?
2. What’s the name of the village?
3. Is there anything significant we should know about the misty mountains we’re escaping to, (paths/secret hideouts) or are we free to make this stuff up?
4. Is the king’s army chasing after us, or did we all manage to slip away undetected?

thanks in advance!
1. There is in fact a village leader, but they were the first one to be murdered by the soldiers.
2. Riverwood is the name (little skyrim reference for the fans out there hehe)
3. You are free to make uo the things about the mountains. There are many game trails and dens from animals and creatures.
4. The King's army is chasing us

Glad I could help! Let me know if you have any other questions!

I put the lore up so that people didn't have to go all the way back to see it. We also have guests who are viewing our rp so it is for them too. There is no prompt to starting. You may start however you wish to.
Errr.... without a prompt, I'm kindof at a loss as to what/where we are supposed to be doing as a group. Like, what are all these characters doing together? What are they trying to achieve?

Errr.... without a prompt, I'm kindof at a loss as to what/where we are supposed to be doing as a group. Like, what are all these characters doing together? What are they trying to achieve?
Well, as of right now, we are all introducing our characters, having them do whatever. Soon, the soldiers will arrive and they will react. Right now, they are introducing themselves and possibly meeting other characters. What woukd your character be doing on a regular day?

Well, as of right now, we are all introducing our characters, having them do whatever. Soon, the soldiers will arrive and they will react. Right now, they are introducing themselves and possibly meeting other characters. What woukd your character be doing on a regular day?
Robbing people on the roadside fighting with her goblin kin, cutting ears and/or fingers off of her victims, etc. lol

Robbing people on the roadside fighting with her goblin kin, cutting ears and/or fingers off of her victims, etc. lol
Lol. Well, maybe she could be getting daring and getting closer to the town? I do not know how you wish to do it.

Lol. Well, maybe she could be getting daring and getting closer to the town? I do not know how you wish to do it.
I think I'll wait for the others to post up and I'll see where I can fit her in. Wil probably be easier that way

Quick thing, the "Main" tab up at the top links to the interest check, and the "other" links to the ic thread. Should prooobably be the other way around?

Quick thing, the "Main" tab up at the top links to the interest check, and the "other" links to the ic thread. Should prooobably be the other way around?
Hmm. It isn't like that for me. Let me try and fix it.

And I have done so! Don't think I messed anything up, but let me know if I did, and I'll edit out mistakes, if so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back