• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy As The Sun Rises | OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
With a sigh Baradour stepped out of the trees.

He’d heard the sounds of a man on horseback a distance away and had followed it away from the Village. Initially he’d hoped it might have been a refugee making a break for it but the unmistakable sounds of a military harness suggested otherwise.

As soon as he'd left the village Baradour had taken off his tabard and cast aside his rank insignia, so while he was obviously a Soldier and his shield marked him as being from the army he had tried to distance himself from them.

The horseman looked to be following...chasing ? a woman . Baradour damned his eyes again as peered through the trees. Stepping carefully towards the pair he got close enough to see the knight, who somehow seemed stuck in some vines or undergrowth suddenly charge towards the woman before rolling off the horse and attacking her.

Stepping into the clearing, tightening the straps on his shield Baradour addressed the soldier, hoping to distract him away from the woman .

Oi whoreson ! “ he bellowed, “Wanna try that with someone who actually has a weapon ?”, he nodded to the woman “’Scuse me Miss, you don’t mind if I cut in do you ?”

Drawing his sword he strode towards the pair.

That's good I was going to ask you or
AncientBird for some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back