• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 'Arranged' - OCC

Well, I understand Peach's CS is still not done (I have not had full motivation to finish it. I will soon i promise you all!) But, she is pregnant due to, being... well to be blunt, she got raped. So, the other idea is a baby shower for her to make her feel better. She's a bit traumatixed from the event and her parents just suddenly up and left her without a trace, leaving her only the keys to their safes. she also found many papers on unpaid bills so she's losing her house and already got electricity shut off.

She needs a bit o love so yea. Any guy would need to be cautious not to send her into a panic attack if, by the time we have the baby shower, she's not over the incident fully or partially. (If we even do have it)
How old is Peach btw?

Cause I just skimmed all the messages and like them I'll just say agreed

Well, I was thinking about her and Luna being friends or something, meaning Luna might have her friend/friends over to pester Cristiano more. Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

She could also be friends with Delanie who's only a year older
Well it depends on where my partner wants our chars to be. As of now, the one i'm currently partnered with hasn't responded to any pm i've tried and so i may get a new one. Have you seen Peach's CS?

Well it depends on where my partner wants our chars to be. As of now, the one i'm currently partnered with hasn't responded to any pm i've tried and so i may get a new one. Have you seen Peach's CS?
I've seen it. Also my partner has only responded once to our pm so idek

Last edited:
Nap Nap ; Cosmosis Cosmosis ; Luna_Marie Luna_Marie ; apolla apolla ; Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
I was thinking more and came up with the perfect idea of how to get everyone to the convention. :) Ideally, this convention happens annually and is a big deal for businesses and those looking for work. It's hosted in LA and lasts 3 days (Fri-Sun) and hosts meetings, seminars, and booths (like those at job fairs). You all will have full discretion over how long your characters stay (they just have to go), what day(s) they go, the reason for going/what they do while there, and so on.

Feel free to do what or conjure up any reasons that you like; the following are just suggestions for everyone:

Cristiano, Luna, and Arianna all have business ties, so them going is pretty obvious...

Delanie could be scheduled to perform at the concert on the last night (Sun.) of the convention.

Steve might be responsible for security and basically just walks the convention to monitor things (or he could have a post - however you wish to work it).

And my character, An Vinh, would pretty much go job hunting.

...My brain just went plugging a bunch of stuff in and making connections. Again, everyone feel free to do what you like as long as your character in some way associates with the convention.

(Didn't want to tag everyone as I only like making sure I bother everyone for big announcements, but hoping you all see it...)

You all can start mentioning the convention fairly soon as I want it to be coming up "next weekend". I know there's no specific day established in the RP right now, but there doesn't have to be. You all just let me know when you're ready to timeskip to the convention, and I'll post a prompt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back