• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 'Arranged' - OCC

pasta pasta ; CharlieJacz CharlieJacz ; apolla apolla ; DeerPrince DeerPrince ; HoneyMelon HoneyMelon ; CharlesAngel CharlesAngel ; Steve Freeling Steve Freeling ; Nap Nap

Setting... I'm bad about establishing specific locations in RPs, but I noticed some of you mentioned them in your posts. I'm thinking we'll stick with those as options for your characters to live/venture to... What do you all think of:

Los Angeles, California
New York City, New York
Miami, Florida

Just gimme feedback. A 'like' is enough if you agree with those three... or I can drop Miami (I never stated it in a post, but in my head it made the most sense for my character...but I could always just shift to Cali). I also figured establishing locations would make it easier for people to run into each other, have relationships, and so on.

Last edited:
So just wondering, since it was never established I don't think, but where is everybody? (Character wise. I don't really care where you are irl. I'm not that much of a creeper) I took a stab in the dark but Steve just mentioned a valley, which I'm pretty sure are basically California ways of saying area.

Oh shiz... I made my above post about locations without even noticing yous. xD (Apparently my notifications aren't telling me about OCC posts.) In any case, I hope my post helps.

Do dates and stuff matter or are our characters in their individual universe date/time wise?

Do dates and stuff matter or are our characters in their individual universe date/time wise?

Such technical questions. xD Um... I'd like for them to stay relatively within the same range of time, but I know with everyone's different schedules (irl) and storylines that gets hard sometimes. So, um, I'd say generally don't worry about it, but if you plan on crossing paths with someone, you'll have to coordinate the time.

...Did that make any sense?

Such technical questions. xD Um... I'd like for them to stay relatively within the same range of time, but I know with everyone's different schedules (irl) and storylines that gets hard sometimes. So, um, I'd say generally don't worry about it, but if you plan on crossing paths with someone, you'll have to coordinate the time.

...Did that make any sense?
Gotcha!

Is it possible to slide right on in to this rp or is it full/balanced for the engagements already? Aato Aato

I noticed a lot of people post scarcely or even haven't posted at all... I'll do a check of interest.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
What gender and orientation of character were you interested in?

pasta pasta ; CharlieJacz CharlieJacz ; apolla apolla ; DeerPrince DeerPrince ; HoneyMelon HoneyMelon ; CharlesAngel CharlesAngel

I just wanted to contact those of you who either haven't posted in a while or at all... Let me know your status. Are you still interested or dropping? It's fine if you're no longer interested; I just need to know so that I can rearrange things for those who are. If you're still interested, but just have some type of hindrance that has delayed posting, also let me know that.

Just 'liking' this post is enough to let me know you're still interested. If another response, then please post.

Thanks!

I noticed a lot of people post scarcely or even haven't posted at all... I'll do a check of interest.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
What gender and orientation of character were you interested in?
I don't mind doing a male or female! I'd prefer a female buuut MEH. As for oreintation, straight or lesbian. I don't do MxM. Lol. Others can, just not me.
I'll do GxG or GxM as i've stated though! =3

Cosmosis Cosmosis
If you want to go ahead and post your character while I wait for responses, you can. I'll make sure your time isn't wasted. I'll probably message them both and give a couple more days to wait for response before pairing you with who's left.

DeerPrince DeerPrince
I noticed your status update and was just getting ready to message you about if you felt you needed to drop or not. I totally understand and it's fine. Thank you for letting me know!

So, now just waiting on a response from one person...and not totally sure how long that'll take as they haven't been on in a few days and there's no status to reference... So, we'll see.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
I'm giving the last person 2 more days to respond (that'll be 2 full weeks since they've been on) before we carry on and I repair.

Nap Nap ; CharlesAngel CharlesAngel
I'll let you two know when you've been repaired if you're still interested, and you'll be welcome to carry on from there however you like, whether you fit it into the RP or act like the swap never happened.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie
I'll probably need another spot filled. What gender and orientation were you interested in making your character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back