• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 'Arranged' - OCC

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly
Any and all out of character chatting...

No rules - just play nice boys and girls, and everyone outside and in between

If you've got any questions/comments/concerns, post here or message me.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm really interested in this idea, but I was just curious: are we allowed to make two characters or are we restricted to one?

Hey! I'm really interested in this idea, but I was just curious: are we allowed to make two characters or are we restricted to one?

Sure. You're welcome to make two. Everyone's welcome to post as many characters they want until the deadline. Then, I'll choose 9 characters. So, I can't guarantee both characters you post will be chosen, but it's possible.

(Let me know if I was confusing and I'm try to clean up that answer, haha. I've been tired and feel like I spoke in loops.)

I'm still interested I will have my character sheet up tonight. I have two ideas so I'll probably post them both and see if either of them get accepted!

I finally have time to work on my character. Hopefully I'll have him done by tonight or at least close to done

For some odd reason, I thought this RP was going to be with royals lolol, realized half way through my first CS it wasn't XDD

For some odd reason, I thought this RP was going to be with royals lolol, realized half way through my first CS it wasn't XDD

Haha - y'know, I thought about doing one of those one time, but was having trouble trying to make it original. I've seen a couple in the past with amazing plots.

i have a question~
so how will the partner thing work? will you choose partners for us, or...?

Yes - I'll be choosing for everyone once sign-ups close and it's looking like there will be enough forms by the end of the sign-up period, so we should be able to start on time.

pasta pasta ; princxss princxss
Just a gentle 2-day notice to finish up forms if you still wish to. There's all today and tomorrow before it's due.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Because we're not far over the number of people signed up, I'm willing to add an extra couple so that no one's character has to get dropped.

I've done a pre-drafting of couples, but it's still subject to change as we await one more sign-up today ( princxss princxss ).

In the case that their sign-up isn't completed, I wanted backup. So, if anyone is willing to create a second character if necessary, please let me know. Preferably male, but female will do.
pasta pasta
CharlieJacz CharlieJacz
apolla apolla
HoneyMelon HoneyMelon
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

If not, then I'll work it out.

Because we're not far over the number of people signed up, I'm willing to add an extra couple so that no one's character has to get dropped.

I've done a pre-drafting of couples, but it's still subject to change as we await one more sign-up today ( princxss princxss ).

In the case that their sign-up isn't completed, I wanted backup. So, if anyone is willing to create a second character if necessary, please let me know. Preferably male, but female will do.
pasta pasta
CharlieJacz CharlieJacz
apolla apolla
HoneyMelon HoneyMelon

If not, then I'll work it out.
If no one ends up making another character I always can

I'm really late but I'm about to throw in a male. He'll likely be done in like an hour and a half max

Nap Nap
You're good. I'm not looking over it just yet, so if you want to make edits, you're welcome to. Honestly, I probably won't even post the pairings 'til morning.

Last edited:
So, I'm thinking their parents (whichever parents you'd like) are colleagues and during conversation, ended up talking about their children and so on and that's essentially how Vinh got paired with Steve.

Also, if anyone's interested in any type of relationship with An Vinh - exes, friends, coworkers, etc. - let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back