• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

The only skills you have that don't get the dual level up bonuses are your two new ones; the one you get for level 2 goes up only one level, and the new skill at level 3 doesn't get any level increase at all.

I see. So all other skills get a double increase, one gets one up and one stays level 1. All the skills listed in the packages can be found in the skill list you sent right Sherwood Sherwood ?

Also, for the attribute increase, can I put a point on Iq or nah?

I just took a quick peek at your sheet, and all of your skills have the level increase bonus listed next to them, so all you need to do is add them up and make your changes real quick.

The Iq boost can work, but it won't be until you hit an Iq of 16 or higher that you get a skill bonus off of it. If you are going for that, it won't be until level 6 when you get your next free attribute point to be able to get the bonuses for a high Iq.

ah shoot forgot the lvl up, one sec.

What skill should i grab though..

The skills I grabbed up are Weapon Systems (don't know if you have that one already) and Sniper. Weapon Systems adds one to your to-hit in your mecha using its guns, and Sniper adds another +2 to an aimed shot. Just the thing with the main gun.

VHT pilots already have Weapon Systems, but Sniper would still work.

Shame, would like abit more strike.

What would be handy..

Also have self knowledge to do

Gymnastics is a great skill for you to get. It boosts you PP by one, PE by two, and PS by two, and if you put your free attribute point into your PP, it raises up your Strike, Parry and Dodge by +1.

Sherwood Sherwood do we have that pdf with all the skills laying around?

Edit: gymnastics for one chocie it is

I'll add the link to the first post of the character thread.

Alright, anything you'd recromend as the current face of the group?

Shame, would like abit more strike.

What would be handy..

Also have self knowledge to do
For the Self Knowledge, Sherwood has already given me the ok to pick up Automatic Dodge. That way you can apply your dodge defense to any incoming attack without losing an action.

You could get Public Speaking if you want to be able to be out there in front of the cameras.
True, then again how often will we have it of use?

For the Self Knowledge, Sherwood has already given me the ok to pick up Automatic Dodge. That way you can apply your dodge defense to any incoming attack without losing an action.
And sure, i'll grab that, save me an action sink.

Honestly, not very often, but it was just a thought. ^_^

Ah, ehres an idea, create magic item.

Totally fits into this setting yea?

turn the Good Doctor into a Good Witch Doctor.

Falconry!

horsemanship!

naval tactics?

Assassination?

ninjutsu?

I'm not hearing a no for turning the Good Doctor into a Ninja Assassin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back