• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

With the end of this fight, everyone will level up at least once. Your numbers will be better soon.

Well, Adrian now has a legitimate reason to demand for an upgrade on the tank...
But man, his anger is showing now...

huh, no notifs from this thread.

In the hover tank, you have an additional attack from level one, giving you a total of 5.

Sherwood Sherwood is there any pods in a group together? Would like to accentuate a point with some lovely plasma.

I'll go ahead and say that any of the groups (3-4, 6-7, and 10-12) are grouped together close enough to be in the AoE of a plasma shell.

I'll go ahead and say that any of the groups (3-4, 6-7, and 10-12) are grouped together close enough to be in the AoE of a plasma shell.
for plasma aoe, do i still roll?

Yes, because you could roll either a 1 or a 20.
pitty it wasn't the latter, but hey, boom has happened! And what inspires fear more then RIGHTEOUS BURNING FLAMES OF HOLY FURY!?

I'll go ahead and let you work on your level up bonuses now. You are all now at third level, giving each of you another 2d6 in hit points and you can increase your skill percentiles by two steps. Also, everyone gets to add two new skills, one at level 2 and one at level 3, each one starts out at a level 1 proficiency. You can use the OOC thread to post your hit point increases, and if anyone has any questions on leveling up, I will be here.

Actually, its two levels up! For my Self Knowledge in my Jeet Kune Do, can I get the Automatic Dodge from HtH: Commando?

Don't forget that you also get to add a +1 to any one Attribute of your choice.

Since we got to 3rd level, the third level skill of our Martial Arts is available automatically right? So I can choose two other skills and it starts at level 1? Also, how would the percentile increase be calculated?

Since we got to 3rd level, the third level skill of our Martial Arts is available automatically right? So I can choose two other skills and it starts at level 1? Also, how would the percentile increase be calculated?
You are correct in the fact that your HtH skill automatically increases and you get the bonuses for 3rd level.

Whatever skill you pick that has a percentile it gives you your level increase bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back