• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

You get an extra attack/action in the hover tank at level 3, so you have a total of 7 attacks in the tank, not 6.

No mouse, clicked the post reply too soon. Gotta send the laptop to a repair dude since the pad doesn't want to stay put anymore...

Everyone, make sure you save those two for last to be targeted. Their combat bonuses are all wiped out, and their attacks per round is reduced by half. Leave them crippled.

Shit, somehow managed to completely lose track of this rp - sorry for that! Let me roll for initiative real quick, then I'll find out what exactly I'm rolling for...

A bit late: rolls for hp-increase for the level up - went with the attribute point in pp, I'll choose the two skills later on today - any recommendations?

And another natural 20. You guys are finally getting some positive karma.

Well, Eric got a crit with the MPAT, heinrich follows suit with a 14, could be worse!

So, with all of these high rolls, should I expect a 20 also, or am I going to get a fumble? Lets find out!

Admitably, this may be to make up for our last battle, bit of a messy one.

Another 20?!? If you hadn't rolled so low for damage . . .

Damn - rolled twice, and the second one is a 20... oh well, things worked out well enough :)

Yeah - it's like the site's telling me: Look what you could've gotten if you'd be clever enough to use the dice roller properly... now Aldaris has to crit for good measure...

At the way you guys have been rolling in this fight, I can see it happening!

Gotta make sure I'm the first one to miss the target - slowly building my reputation to never land a decent hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back