• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [Argon City] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Seeing as how SCRUBLORDPICKLE SCRUBLORDPICKLE appears to be AFK for a while and my Sergeants sitting at a bar drinking pints of coffee, if you need any police backup he'll be ready to go!!

Or if the ringleader wants to cause any additional trouble.

Ik I’m just joking :p

Was trying to not blatantly put another party at fault with the explosion.

(Also, I’m fine with changing it if any of you guys want to; was just trying something out on this one.)

Ik I’m just joking :p

Was trying to not blatantly put another party at fault with the explosion.

(Also, I’m fine with changing it if any of you guys want to; was just trying something out on this one.)

No need to change anything, I'll just go with it. Though we may need to discuss who's actually to blame as to avoid any misunderstanding lol.

Though we may need to discuss who's actually to blame as to avoid any misunderstanding lol.

It was meant to be an inside job, I.e someone from the ACPD or U-ICE. Figured that they would be one of the few groups that would know where the meeting place would be and also have a reason to intervene.

Plus I thought it’d be interesting to continue off an already started plot thread, rather than just make something new :p

Howdy! How much is too much if I were to uh.. Argon-ify Venom Snake's character into an agent type for the Argon Police Department or U-ICE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back