• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [Argon City] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alroght then that gives me time to create a suitable character. Are characters in exo rigs acceptable?
Yes, the world is entirely constructed by players! It’s one of my favorite parts of this RP, everyone’s contributions have been pretty incredible.

What I would say about the exo rig is, shoot your shot and it’s probably gonna be just fine. I’ll get in touch with you if I think there’s anything we should tweak or change up.

Yes, the world is entirely constructed by players! It’s one of my favorite parts of this RP, everyone’s contributions have been pretty incredible.

What I would say about the exo rig is, shoot your shot and it’s probably gonna be just fine. I’ll get in touch with you if I think there’s anything we should tweak or change up.
Easiest way to find out is for me to ask you if you’ve ever played a video game called the surge? It’s like a mecha darksouls

At this point its almost a race to see who can bring in/kill Ringmaster first, looks like ill have to step up my game

Was a discord ever made? Saw talk of it earlier and I was just checking to see I didn't miss anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back