• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [Argon City] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All these characters and the lore look so good!! I’m excited!

And I will be making another guy to help even out the numbers :D

Would you guys want a separate thread for plot and relationship discussions? Or perhaps a Discord? Or we can just keep it here in OOC or in PMs

Also if anyone wants to tie their characters to mine in any way, just ask, we can see what we can do

Boi69 Boi69 Heya, so since this is set in the future, I doubt same-sex marriage is much of an issue anymore. Just wanted to point it out, thank you for contributing with some government and politics! It was definitely missing!

Announcement For Everyone!
First, thank you all for your characters and contributions! This is shaping up to be very promising and I'm excited for what's to come!
Next, I'd like some input. Give me a year for our setting? How far in the future are we?
Third, I recommended staying up to date with the lore thread and updating your character sheet when you want to add or edit accordingly. For example, maybe you want to add a piece of gear that didn't exist when you were making your chara or mention that their parent was under the employment of a company or agency that was recently added. This isn't necessary, but it's an idea. Remember that all thread links are found at the top of each individual thread.
Fourth, for those of you who have not made a character yet: no pressure! Take your time, this will still be open when you're ready. ;) Just let me know if you've lost interest so I don't tag you in the future.

That is all for now. Thanks again!

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 Shindoku Shindoku TARDIS06 TARDIS06 Noble Scion Noble Scion CheesyKnives CheesyKnives missmisery missmisery cran cran Tiramiisu Tiramiisu Boi69 Boi69 Sylvio Sylvio @

The lack of tech names in my character's sheet was on purpose. I was thinking of editing it, but nothing would have really fit. She's supposed to be poor, making her things from scraps. So nothing of hers is a single brand. It's several brands.

I think i might make a new character, i like six and all but i feel like i thought of a fun idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back