• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [Argon City] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello! Thought I'd join, if thats alright. Posted my character in the character thread, so let me know if you need any more detail or changes!

Hello! Thought I'd join, if thats alright. Posted my character in the character thread, so let me know if you need any more detail or changes!

The character sheet looks good!

Also story-wise, if it's alright with you, "Xiūlǐ" could be roped in as being the trader that owed Mitchell a favor for a job he did a while back, and could maybe help in tracking down Ringmaster with her knowledge on cybernetics.

If you don't want to take the character that way I completely understand, I'm just spitballing to try and connect everything together.

The character sheet looks good!

Also story-wise, if it's alright with you, "Xiūlǐ" could be roped in as being the trader that owed Mitchell a favor for a job he did a while back, and could maybe help in tracking down Ringmaster with her knowledge on cybernetics.

If you don't want to take the character that way I completely understand, I'm just spitballing to try and connect everything together.

Could be fun, also puts a character to one of the people Mitchell sells tech to on a weekly basis!

Could be fun, also puts a character to one of the people Mitchell sells tech to on a weekly basis!

That's exactly what I was thinking!

In the next post I put up I'll have Mitchell visit "Xiūlǐ" to start hashing out a deal for her to work with him and Liz.

wOw there is already so much going on here lol. I've actually never been in a futuristic rp and was hoping maybe I could find one. This looks really fun, but there is already so much lore and stuff going on, I was wondering if I had to read up on everything or I could just make a character and jump in? I'm not sure where everyone is or how exactly I would jump in at this point, but it's worth a shot 😅:neutralteeth:

With the endless additional lore (which isn't an inherently bad idea) wouldn't it get to the point where you can't understand certain aspects of the story without reading pages upon pages of lore?

Hello! I'm Scout
(: I'm currently out of the country but I came across this rp and really like the concept. I'll be dropping a CS for a duo, if thats okay!

Oh xD I honestly thought it was an open world/free for all type of creation. I'll try not to hamper on the background as much, then

I mean yeah but it's cyberpunk and AFAIK it's not so far into the future there's actual aliens about. Oh well, I'll just refer to them as squatters.

Does getting your character sheet liked mean it is accepted?

There isn’t really a GM to accept people, if anything when someone has a few suggestions to better a character then it’d be posted here.

Ngl, I’m assuming Viper does it simply as a way of approval in an informal sense.

Just realized I kind of went in a circle there, whoops, but I hope you get what I mean. It’s all chill here. ✌️

Yeah like Tardis said the GM isn't around. A cookie is my way of giving you an unofficial go-ahead so you don't end up waiting forever.

It’s all good man.

Also, apologies for kind of moving too quickly on that last post btw. With work kicking up, I figured I’d put something up while I could; and making it mostly filler just didn’t really feel right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back