• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy archeflight ooc

Characters
Here
I should have my CS up sometime later in the day.

Also, I forgot to say this earlier, but lemme know if you wanna work out the specifics of Corvo and Virgil's relationship! Given their different last names, I thought it might be interesting if they had different mothers, but the same father. It could also be another reason why Virgil's favored for the throne rather than Corvo. If you have any other ideas though, let me know!

Also, I forgot to say this earlier, but lemme know if you wanna work out the specifics of Corvo and Virgil's relationship! Given their different last names, I thought it might be interesting if they had different mothers, but the same father. It could also be another reason why Virgil's favored for the throne rather than Corvo. If you have any other ideas though, let me know!
That is kind of what I was going for. But if you want them to have more of a strained relationship we can do that too. but if you have any ideas let me know as well.

A strained relationship would be very otome game 😂 but I think there could be a sibling rivalry? It depends on how much Corvo cares about his dad's approval or getting the throne 🤔

There is some resentment on Virgil's side since he has little time for friends and whatever trouble Corvo got into, he would have to smooth over relations.

Those are the pairings and “true routes” of course, these don’t need to be followed!

I’ll try and get up IC tonight!

A strained relationship would be very otome game 😂 but I think there could be a sibling rivalry? It depends on how much Corvo cares about his dad's approval or getting the throne 🤔

There is some resentment on Virgil's side since he has little time for friends and whatever trouble Corvo got into, he would have to smooth over relations.
That would work he would probably care for his father's approval to a certain point.

Sorry y'all i know you're eccited ive had a bad cold the last week and im exhausted, I want to get a post up now so you guys can start, this is not the best starter I could do so I am so so sorry. But basically they're literally just in the Parlton castle for a feast, wanted to get introductions started!

Sounds good! I’ll try to get Aria up in the next few days!

To clarify, is the feast only for the investigators or is the idea that everyone's at a feast hosted in Parlton and suddenly they (in one way or another) hear about the witch escaping? I'm rereading what I wrote and I wanna make sure it makes sense.

To clarify, is the feast only for the investigators or is the idea that everyone's at a feast hosted in Parlton and suddenly they (in one way or another) hear about the witch escaping? I'm rereading what I wrote and I wanna make sure it makes sense.
Only for the investigators!

And this is probably a stupid question, but the war has already started, right?

 Sorry it took me so long to reply. My life has practically shattered, so even when I found time, I kept having trouble getting words out. Hopefully it's okay.

houseplant houseplant Are you still interested in continuing archeflight?
So sorry everyone. I've been having a really rough time recently (and for some reason never got these notifs T^T), I've had a terrible writers block. I don't know if anyone else is still interested? Some people haven't replied either so I just want to make sure.

The last month has been incredibly busy out of the blue T^T I'm so so so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back