• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy archeflight ooc

Characters
Here
If anyone needs an extension please let me know! Once everyone gets their sheet in I will be rolling pairings.

Ack sorry something came up today so I'm not sure I'll be able to get my cs up tonight but I'll definitely have it up tomorrow! If you were planning on starting tomorrow feel free to go ahead and I'll jump in one I post it!

Ypure goood, I'm not starting until everyones finished!

Only 3 out of 8 people have sent in a cs. Moonie, you’re good I gave you an extension.

Do you guys need another weeks extension?

If anyone needs an extension please let me know! Once everyone gets their sheet in I will be rolling pairings.
I do yes, sorry I meant to say something, it's been really busy for my family and I with the weather we got. I can work on my sheet Thursday and Friday at the latest if that is alright with everyone?

I do yes, sorry I meant to say something, it's been really busy for my family and I with the weather we got. I can work on my sheet Thursday and Friday at the latest if that is alright with everyone?
You’re good just was waiting to hear from everyone. Yeah I’ll extend it another like 5 days.

New one is 1/22

If I remember correctly I was demon princess right?

Yeah yeah right I am... il have the CS up soon. Il prolly only need a day maybe less if you remind me. Not exactly busy today so.

Posted!! I'll probably go back and tweak/expand upon some things but i think it's a good starting place

Ok houseplant houseplant few questions before I make her.
1: Where do demons live (if anywhere)?
2: Is there a hierarchy of demons? Or is it just kinda like DnD?
3: How are demons viewed by the general population?
4: Are demons generally evil? If so what kind of evil? If not what alignment are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back