• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy archeflight ooc

Characters
Here

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CS DUE DATE IS 1/15/24

Discord or no discord for ooc?

Kinda wanna make a cute little like "Level up" code eveyone can use for when someone earns "points" with another character but imma really have to tap into that coding skill i dont got anymore lmao

The Sylvan Kingdom and the Parlton Kingdom were both founded centuries ago by two best friends, Edred Parlton, and Gerlan Sylvan. Escaping their home countries, the two best friends believed they could create a kingdom where all could have peace, no matter race or creature. They built what would soon be known as the Caeya Kingdom. The Caeya Kingdom was what it was made to be, peaceful and safe, but darkness soon fell upon the lands.

Evil creatures erupted from the ground, the sky turned dark, and the weather turned stormy. This darkness seemed to corrupt Edred, the king turned mad, turning on his fellow leader. He blamed Gerlan for the corruption, saying the man was too weak-willed and was the cause of the destruction to the lands. He drew his sword on his fellow king, but Gerlan refused to fight back, taking a few hits before fleeing the castle grounds. He knew of lands to the South where he could take shelter. On his journey, he met a young hero. His name was Elm. Elm was a young fae, known by his court as a hero. He was famous for slaying these dark creatures, leaving the Fae court one of the only untouched areas of this darkness.

Elm agreed to help the king on one condition: the Fae Court got to be free. Nobody would come for their lands, or try and harm them. Gerlan agreed readily, and the two set off to find the heart of the darkness. The heart of the darkness was two woman. A witch and a summoner to be exact, by the names of Cedonia and Arwen.

Cedonia and Arwen were cruel and wicked, all they wanted was too see the world burn. Literally. After a long journey, Elm and Gerlan finally fell right into the palms of the two women. It was a long and hard battle, and Edred was almost late. He had come too find his best friend and save him from potential disaster, the corruption having disappeared once they had lost their hold of him, and he captured the two women. They were locked in an enchanted jail, nobody could get in or out, and the magic was suppressed.

Last edited:
I don't mind either way, so I'm cool with what the majority have preference for.

Edited: That sounds like a really neat idea & I'm all for it!

I’m fine with what the majority votes for, since I know some people don’t use discord.

That would be so cool to have a code like that!

 For me as well.

I might not be one for coding, but I'd love a code like that.

Last edited:
I'll put a due date once all spots are filled!

Kinda wanna make a cute little like "Level up" code eveyone can use for when someone earns "points" with another character but imma really have to tap into that coding skill i dont got anymore lmao
I dont have discord sorry

 I also don't mind ooc here. Or even both. Whichever you guys prefer.

I posted a real quick draft of my prince, so you'd have some idea what I was thinking of Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

I hope he's okay. I didn't initially have a plan for him (I picked him for his magic,) but once I got his name (which means Light spreader) turned into joy spreader...and viola...I guess?

I also left history blank houseplant houseplant since I wasn't quite sure what the history of Iyeatia was? I figured you might have something more planned, so I'd wait.

 I also don't mind ooc here. Or even both. Whichever you guys prefer.

I posted a real quick draft of my prince, so you'd have some idea what I was thinking of Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

I hope he's okay. I didn't initially have a plan for him (I picked him for his magic,) but once I got his name (which means Light spreader) turned into joy spreader...and viola...I guess?

I also left history blank houseplant houseplant since I wasn't quite sure what the history of Iyeatia was? I figured you might have something more planned, so I'd wait.
I gotcha, yeah I’ll try and get a bunch of the lore done tonight! It’s really nothing too crazy though so don’t worry, you can just do family history for now if you wanted! I love him already!

Still kicking myself for somehow losing all of the drafts of lore I made lol.

Last edited:
I lied lol I do have some lore. It’s put up. It’s basically the lore of the game, and I’ll add what we’re starting with and the games premise once cs’s and stuff start rolling in.

Due date on CS’s is 1/15/24 let me know if anyone needs an extension.

I should have my placeholder up soon, I'm making a gif for it and then I can work on the CS

So I'm confused why people are posting realistic fc's if this is supposed to take place in a vr game
Why are people playing a game to look at real people?

leaving it up to them to decide, some people don't like drawn/anime fc's and plus in game it does look like reality to them so I left it for y'all to decide what you want.

CS DUE DATE IS 1/15/24

The Sylvan Kingdom and the Parlton Kingdom were both founded centuries ago by two best friends, Edred Parlton, and Gerlan Sylvan. Escaping their home countries, the two best friends believed they could create a kingdom where all could have peace, no matter race or creature. They built what would soon be known as the Caeya Kingdom. The Caeya Kingdom was what it was made to be, peaceful and safe, but darkness soon fell upon the lands.

Evil creatures erupted from the ground, the sky turned dark, and the weather turned stormy. This darkness seemed to corrupt Edred, the king turned mad, turning on his fellow leader. He blamed Gerlan for the corruption, saying the man was too weak-willed and was the cause of the destruction to the lands. He drew his sword on his fellow king, but Gerlan refused to fight back, taking a few hits before fleeing the castle grounds. He knew of lands to the South where he could take shelter. On his journey, he met a young hero. His name was Elm. Elm was a young fae, known by his court as a hero. He was famous for slaying these dark creatures, leaving the Fae court one of the only untouched areas of this darkness.

Elm agreed to help the king on one condition: the Fae Court got to be free. Nobody would come for their lands, or try and harm them. Gerlan agreed readily, and the two set off to find the heart of the darkness. The heart of the darkness was two woman. A witch and a summoner to be exact, by the names of Cedonia and Arwen.

Cedonia and Arwen were cruel and wicked, all they wanted was too see the world burn. Literally. After a long journey, Elm and Gerlan finally fell right into the palms of the two women. It was a long and hard battle, and Edred was almost late. He had come too find his best friend and save him from potential disaster, the corruption having disappeared once they had lost their hold of him, and he captured the two women. They were locked in an enchanted jail, nobody could get in or out, and the magic was suppressed.
So my question is though, why are they at war now?

So my question is though, why are they at war now?
Haven’t had a chance to write anything up yet but it’s due to an enemy nation. Also a plot point that was going to be started in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back