• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy archeflight ooc

Characters
Here
Demons are kinda like any other normal demon. They live in hell, and the hierarchy is based off of power. The stronger they are the more likely they are higher up on the totem pole. Demons are very much viewed poorly, just like any other magical being but even worse since they are affiliated with hell. It depends really. Some are considered more neutral evil than chaotic. Some demons can be kind though, but mostly chaotic evil/neutral evil. CommanderNecro CommanderNecro

Demons are kinda like any other normal demon. They live in hell, and the hierarchy is based off of power. The stronger they are the more likely they are higher up on the totem pole. Demons are very much viewed poorly, just like any other magical being but even worse since they are affiliated with hell. It depends really. Some are considered more neutral evil than chaotic. Some demons can be kind though, but mostly chaotic evil/neutral evil. CommanderNecro CommanderNecro
Ah ok so would it make sense for her to be good or neutral? Like chaotic neutral/true neutral or like neutral good/chaotic good?

Ah ok so would it make sense for her to be good or neutral? Like chaotic neutral/true neutral or like neutral good/chaotic good?
She could be anything, neutral good/chaotic good. It would make sense!

There’s a hidden portal leading from the underworld to the overworld. Demons are also contracted by people so there’s several ways for them to get to the surface.

I would like an extension as well please. I can probably have my cs done by this weekend

She could be anything, neutral good/chaotic good. It would make sense!

There’s a hidden portal leading from the underworld to the overworld. Demons are also contracted by people so there’s several ways for them to get to the surface.
Where is this hidden portal? Why are demons contracted by ppl? And for what purpose?

Where is this hidden portal? Why are demons contracted by ppl? And for what purpose?
A lot of this stuff is meant to be left up to y'all tbh, whatever y'all think could happen in this world because it's a game and anything can happen. The hidden portal is hidden in the deep forest, demons can be contract killers.

Ok, I had an idea, and I just wanted to share.

What if the princes (guys) are also characters in real life, but they are unaware of their presence in the game world, and vice versa (princes do not know they have a look a like in another world
d)?

Last edited:
Yeah!! The heroines are the only ones aware of this while the princes are like, “lol what”.

Ok no what, I didn't see my typos let me edit that again, because it didn't deliver the right message

The girls are like “are you sure??” And the boys are like “what are you talking about??@

Have to open up a few roles due to no replies so this will be longer. Sorry everyone.

I posted a work in progress, but should be finished with the profile tomorrow. If there are any preliminary issues let me know and I'll edit them!

Also, I realize that my character's faceclaim looks a bit similar to Eldis. Will that be an issue? If so I can definitely change it to someone else.

I posted a work in progress, but should be finished with the profile tomorrow. If there are any preliminary issues let me know and I'll edit them!

Also, I realize that my character's faceclaim looks a bit similar to Eldis. Will that be an issue? If so I can definitely change it to someone else.
You’re good! They look different enough to where it’s not a problem.

Aaaand, Virgil is finished! I left the stats unchanged just because I can't currently think of anything to put there at the moment and didn't feel like messing with the formatting. Let me know if anything else needs to be changed :)

Aaaand, Virgil is finished! I left the stats unchanged just because I can't currently think of anything to put there at the moment and didn't feel like messing with the formatting. Let me know if anything else needs to be changed :)
Looks great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back