• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It probably was, I just want to make sure. Can't be too careful, y'know?

But nah go ahead and make a post. Sigrun doesn't have much to do right now so don't let me stop you from your exposition.
If I may, I'd like to address this bit with you!

To start, most of you are right, yes, magic and miscellaneous things don't work on Molly, but I speak of magic in terms of mind or body manipulation. My definition of glamour is that it changes the perception of what people see. Molly is not 'alive' in the literal definition of the word, so her perception of things cannot be distorted. It's fake. All she sees is the bandana, not what hides underneath it because the bandana is real and she cannot see further than that. But that doesn't mean she can't see magic - she can see Sigrun turn into paper because he's afflicting magic on himself. He's changing himself, not the others around him (also feel free to correct me if I've your character wrong Unicorn666 Unicorn666 !)

But make no mistake, if you set her on fire, she will burn; if you submerge her in water, she won't drown, but her body will erode; if you toss her a hundred feet into the air and let her fall, she will splinter, but not die. I created Molly as an antithesis to the world of magic. She cannot fight (most she can do is hit someone with a shovel), which is my reasonable counterbalance to magic not affecting her.

At this point, Sigrun is just a kid with a bandana over his eye. She thinks nothing further of it. I hope that's OK!

If I may, I'd like to address this bit with you!

To start, most of you are right, yes, magic and miscellaneous things don't work on Molly, but I speak of magic in terms of mind or body manipulation. My definition of glamour is that it changes the perception of what people see. Molly is not 'alive' in the literal definition of the word, so her perception of things cannot be distorted. It's fake. All she sees is the bandana, not what hides underneath it because the bandana is real and she cannot see further than that. But that doesn't mean she can't see magic - she can see Sigrun turn into paper because he's afflicting magic on himself. He's changing himself, not the others around him (also feel free to correct me if I've your character wrong Unicorn666 Unicorn666 !)

But make no mistake, if you set her on fire, she will burn; if you submerge her in water, she won't drown, but her body will erode; if you toss her a hundred feet into the air and let her fall, she will splinter, but not die. I created Molly as an antithesis to the world of magic. She cannot fight (most she can do is hit someone with a shovel), which is my reasonable counterbalance to magic not affecting her.

At this point, Sigrun is just a kid with a bandana over his eye. She thinks nothing further of it. I hope that's OK!

Okay, that's cool, I just wanted to check if I understood it correctly. Which I did. Go me.

Also by Sigrun I think you meant Silas. Sigrun isn't the resident Paper Mario.

I made a tiny update to lore with a bit about Caelum and Avak. It's not much so don't get excited. Eventually I'll update them more and add more people, including the third Paragon who's yet to show.

In the meantime, I will be making another post. But I also have a headache, so it'll be slow. Probably take all night. XP

But that doesn't mean she can't see magic - she can see Sigrun turn into paper because he's afflicting magic on himself. He's changing himself, not the others around him

That is correct. Silas' ability allows him to directly change himself.

Also, yea, it's uh.. Silas. Sigrun is the local edge, Silas is the local idiot.

My post is on hold till tomorrow evening. As I am ded. Also gotta work despite the weather. Wish me luck, haha.

Lu-Lu Lu-Lu it's all good! I'm kinda curious about what you sculpted. I appreciate art sometimes.
ah i took one on my phone last night but its low res so Ill try get another one on my good camera

52577833_2658355464178739_3059197521520754688_o.jpg

its only tiny sculpted out of 'super sculpty' polymer clay and im usin' a bent paperclip, the rounded ends of three make up brushes and a thumb tack for detailing

IMG_20190222_004548.jpg

I built this, it as neat as sculpting?

Also FireMaiden FireMaiden that happens to me sometimes as well, idk what causes it. Just keep checking the thread every once in a while.

I built this, it as neat as sculpting?

Also FireMaiden FireMaiden that happens to me sometimes as well, idk what causes it. Just keep checking the thread every once in a while.

ugh I love gunpla thats infinitely cooler!

also, am sculpting tiny head for my 3D modelling class not as a hobby Ive never sculpted nothin before.

ps; I love ur DP Mustang is almost the coolest

You guys make me wanna paint my figures and stuff. Which I never do. Cuz I don't have paint. Haha.

I am still typing my post. After a day and a half. Lots of stuff going on, so it'll be soon™.

The irresponsible GM is letting you know he will without a shadow of a doubt post in the next hour or two. If he does not, the firing squad is scheduled at dawn.

Ah. Post has been finished. Though it looks a bit rubbish in my opinion.

I would also like to poke a couple of you. Doughnut Doughnut and PsychoticOne PsychoticOne If you are still interested in the RP, feel free to jump in at any time. I know that real life comes first so no worries if you simply do not have the time right now. Just want to make sure you're still there. ^~^

Ah. Post has been finished. Though it looks a bit rubbish in my opinion.

I would also like to poke a couple of you. Doughnut Doughnut and PsychoticOne PsychoticOne If you are still interested in the RP, feel free to jump in at any time. I know that real life comes first so no worries if you simply do not have the time right now. Just want to make sure you're still there. ^~^

The man wearing the carpet isn't one of the Paragons. It's Sigrun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back