• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tomorrow is such an abstract concept; who's tomorrow? Weh.

i slept too early then I was up almost all night and now there are classes and I am tired

I will probably work on mine later tonight. I promise it will be more in depth than my previous posts because I'll actually be at my PC

It was like 7am when I posted that
still didn't go to class until after 10 could've slept

Oh and I edited my post soz guys

Lu-Lu Lu-Lu A guy I once knew said "Sleep is for the weak". I don't know what he is doing these days but I can guess he's not sleeping XD

Okay. So while I was writing my last post at lunch. The guy here who never shuts up randomly started talking to me about something I didn't even care about. I had to be a nice guy and at least act like I cared while being heavily distracted from what I was doing. By the time he finally stopped talking lunch was over. So I had to finish it on the next break. I tried my best to not leave any gaping holes but if you notice the change in tempo then you know why XD

Hi everyone. I'm slighty busy today. If you can't wait for my next post, feel free to continue without me. Otherwise, I'll reply in a few hours.

Thanks for understanding.

Lu-Lu Lu-Lu Twice now google has failed me in translating your prayers back to English. Why no one made a reverse function in their translators, I will never know.

Lu-Lu Lu-Lu Twice now google has failed me in translating your prayers back to English. Why no one made a reverse function in their translators, I will never know.

Been translating it with google translate jus fine. Let it autodetect the language. Yea, the translation is botched and somehow is detected as RUSSIAN, which isn't correct, but it works.

Ronan Ronan Molly can see through Glamours?
It may have been an oversight.

Anyways, you thinking of making another post? I plan on starting another with needless exposition and more flaunting of the Paragon's edginess. I will hold off for a bit if you were thinking of adding some more.

I think Molly can see only what is real. So Glamours and any other things used to disguise something don't work with her. I could be wrong but that's the vibe i got from that post. She can probably see the jewels and silver on my swords hilt too Hextremus Hextremus

It probably was, I just want to make sure. Can't be too careful, y'know?

But nah go ahead and make a post. Sigrun doesn't have much to do right now so don't let me stop you from your exposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back