• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I feel that it's fair to say that the role-play is dead, unless the GM would like to press forward. Unfortunately, role-play's will lose people. It happens, and oftentimes without warning. There is no point in waiting for a post that will not come. We can only move forward and ensure that future replies redact said absent characters.

You think it's dead, but I'm just silently doing things. Apologies for not making more posts. If it's a little to slow for you right now I understand if you want to drop it for the time being. However, I am still very much invested in the RP. It is something I've been working on for a while so I hope I would be. :P

Royalblue127 Royalblue127 yes! Come watch the fun! I have voices in my head now so that's a thing. I've never done a voice in head thing before and I find it quite... interesting... But watch out for this thief guy that just showed up. He looks sketchy XD

Frenzy Frenzy I honestly don't mind it if your character said that, a lil bit of banter between characters aint bad xD

Alright. I gotta reread through a couple posts to make sure everything is in order and then I'm gonna make a post moving on. Those of you who are still interested just need to follow along.~

And if you are interested but can't make your posts anytime soon then simply rejoin us at your leisure. Not gonna put any pressure on you guys. I think from now on I'll make a forced once a week post to move us along, though I may or may not change that depending on the ones actively following the main plot.

Found this though the RP of the Month and got interested. This still open for more players?

Same, although I'm a little overwhelmed by how big the posts are in the main thread. I typically don't write even a quarter of that, would that cause any problems?

Well hello hello everyone! You caught me at a terrible time as I began remodeling. x.x But yes we are definitely open to more players.
marorda marorda and LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Don't worry about post lengths. Mine are definitely gonna vary in length depending on what needs to be said. Currently my next post is going to be rather small. If you are interested in joining just go ahead and drop a character in the CS thread. I'll take a look when I get the chance. ^~^

Great! I'll get to reading up on the lore and get an idea of post length tomorrow. Because my shift at work just ended. I hate the late (2:30-11PM) shifts. Customers are generally terrible and stupid people.

I work in customer service for a big online retail store. I will be back online after a looooot of sleeping

Great! I'll get to reading up on the lore and get an idea of post length tomorrow. Because my shift at work just ended. I hate the late (2:30-11PM) shifts. Customers are generally terrible and stupid people.

I work in customer service for a big online retail store. I will be back online after a looooot of sleeping
Haha, I feel yah. I work about that same shift except for Monday's and Tuesday's. I end up spending a lot of my time sleeping unfortunately. @~@

Finally done XD I learn best about other people's worlds by experiencing them for myself, so I figured it'd be good to start off with a character who's completely unfamiliar with it. I hope it's okay if I left her unaffiliated with any organizations, since I figure she'll just be landing there for the first time right now XD Let me know if you want/need this changed.

Haha, I feel yah. I work about that same shift except for Monday's and Tuesday's. I end up spending a lot of my time sleeping unfortunately. @~@

Same! When I get back from a late shift, it's anywhere between 11:15 and 11:30 PM (I live close by work, thankfully). And then I sleep for hours on end. My schedule changes every week as well, so no certainty in at which times I work. Just that I start at 9A.M earliest, and work until 11PM latest. Except this Saturday. They planned me for an 8A.M shift....

Naeg1 Naeg1 : I have a feeling our characters might get along just fine :P

More or less the same area, a thief and a peddler... they could have run into each other before heading north :3

Gotta wait for approval and then join the game. Not today though. Still at work for another three hours and we're dealing withwith a grand scale scam. Guess who can call the people to inform them?

Oof. I'm also about to head to work. Though I have a bit of leeway in that I can type here and there between the busy hours. But... You're both approved! Take your time on your first post. I'm just over here struggling with how I want to word this transition. XP

Oof. I'm also about to head to work. Though I have a bit of leeway in that I can type here and there between the busy hours. But... You're both approved! Take your time on your first post. I'm just over here struggling with how I want to word this transition. XP
Is there anywhere specific you want Yusaria to land? Or is it just wherever everyone's congregating so far? (I haven't read the IC very much for the reason above, so I don't know how current events are set up XD)

Is there anywhere specific you want Yusaria to land? Or is it just wherever everyone's congregating so far? (I haven't read the IC very much for the reason above, so I don't know how current events are set up XD)
Hmm. Well if you wanna crash the party so to speak, landing in the hills just outside of town would be best. As I'm about to attempt directing everyone there anyways. Otherwise having the landing be sometime in the past and making your way to Old Town could be just as interesting. Depends on how you want to envision it. ^~^

Hmm. Well if you wanna crash the party so to speak, landing in the hills just outside of town would be best. As I'm about to attempt directing everyone there anyways. Otherwise having the landing be sometime in the past and making your way to Old Town could be just as interesting. Depends on how you want to envision it. ^~^
Alright, hills it is then XD I imagine her landing will be pretty noticeable to anyone paying attention to the sky. Beams of light hitting the ground aren't exactly conspicuous :xFtongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back