• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ya know what. I know what the next post in Lore will be. I'll actually give you guys some deeper knowledge of our dear Paragon's, and future important NPC's. That way you as a player can get a better idea of who they are, and make posts relevant to any information your characters might be privy of.

I'm just here for the free coffee and donuts. I haven't found them yet but when I do...

I'm gonna have some...
XD

Th, Th, Th, Th, so thiring. I regret it already~ Please buy some goodies.

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse
They considered going to you but Brice's too annoyed to do so and there were too many people making Their Spider Sense go tingling so no help here, sarry. I'd give you a brain but I have none so here's a cookie instead.

The waking dead.

Immat GMT+8 n Ihafta examination test to do morrow. Sooo it aint really mornin here n I aint no nocturnal nor am I undead like you generally needin no sleep. Speakin of which Vampires are the only undead I know depicted to sleep.

LMAO Unicorn666 Unicorn666 !!!
I'm laughing so hard right now!!

"Fresh like the prince of Bellaire and white not like the prince of Bellaire"

That was so good!!

This lazy GM has rewritten his post like, 10 times. It should be up in a couple hours though.

Does persistance fall contrary to lazy? I feel pretty lazy staring at the same paragraph for hours. Hmm.

Part of the post was apparently edited, most likely to fit RPN rules. It's Silas' response to Gutter, which was word for word the Leon "No way" meme.

This makes me both sad and laugh.

Frenzy patiently waits while the GM toils over the same paragraph, over and over, trying to figure out how to fit tacos into the story line.

It will never work... Thought Frenzy with a sly grin on his face. Only I can bring forth the tacos. And I will.... Oh yes... I definitely will....

I shall reply tomorrow, because it is far too late for me to reply right now despite the fact that I wish to perform acts of writing. Different timezones, my only weakness! Foiled again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back