• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ao No Exorcist ~ ⚔

Marshmallow said:
See first post.
I mean, since the story will probably take place in AU, what will the story be? Since the main casts and the main enemy are not here?

[QUOTE="too much idea]I mean, since the story will probably take place in AU, what will the story be? Since the main casts and the main enemy are not here?

[/QUOTE]
Aaah, I'll be working that out with you guys as I want everyone to participate as much as possible. Of course there will also be subplots (aka the missions) which I will be assigning to the people.

Marshmallow said:
Aaah, I'll be working that out with you guys as I want everyone to participate as much as possible. Of course there will also be subplots (aka the missions) which I will be assigning to the people.
Cool, alright then

oh, by the way. I may or may not have been lurking this thread for the past couple of days... I'm not sure why i didn't say anything, but oh well.

Amerikia1126 said:
oh, by the way. I may or may not have been lurking this thread for the past couple of days... I'm not sure why i didn't say anything, but oh well.
Heheh, yeah I've noticed you in the group. Welcome. :)

i brought cupcakes! [and recycled a gif]

v60dQEp.gif

Our sincerest apologies, we no longer supply cupcakes due to an insane number of people having the strange effect of voicing their every thought. Apparently, a lot of pervs buy cupcakes. Off the record, not good for business.

Bu-But...I'm a jellyfish, a jellyfish who wants a cupcake. I mean look at meh ;^;

fb61903faed5de6e5c59efcd7d5d750d.jpg

Does this look like a perv to you D<

[pities jellyfish][comes up with devious plan] Here 'ya goes, jelly! Made just for you is... a jelly donut! [evilly laughs]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back