• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ao No Exorcist ~ ⚔

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Logo_Ao_no_exorcist.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assiah, the realm of humans, and Gehenna, the realm of demons.

Normally, these two dimensions would never intersect,

but having possessed all material substances,

the demons are now intruding on the material world.

But among the human race, there are those who can exorcise such demons.

- The Exorcists

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin-Gifs-ao-no-exorcist-35819035-500-235.gif

Plot

The world of Ao no Exorcist consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of Demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However, the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exists within it. Satan is the god of demons, but there is one thing that he does not have and that is a container in the human world that is powerful enough to hold him! For that purpose, he created three children from a human woman, but will they agree to his plans, or will they become something else…?

The canon characters will not exist in this world.

Only 3 Children of Satan allowed (by request) !

Unlimited humans attending the Academy.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]So they will be going to True Cross Academy right?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, they will. ^^

The only character that will be the same is going to be Mephisto since he's just the perfect principal.

Marshmallow said:
Yes, they will. ^^
The only character that will be the same is going to be Mephisto since he's just the perfect principal.
Awesome, one more thing, are we going to allow characters other than Satan Spawn? xD

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
Awesome, one more thing, are we going to allow characters other than Satan Spawn? xD

[/QUOTE]
Do you mean like a demon? :o

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]The Three Children is what I mean, like characters other than those three. Like other people in True Cross Academy.

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaah, yes. I'm sorry if that was a bit unclear. But yes, humans that are learning at the Academy are extremely welcome !

It's not only going to be revolving about the 3 Children but about the bonds that everyone is going to make or ruin during the story.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]-rubs head- Oh yeah, what level is this?

[/QUOTE]
Aaah, yes. I've been wondering about this as well. I am going to ask for at least a paragraph of 5 lines of text.

I may be interested, Though it's been a very long time since I've watched the Anime or Read the Manga.

[QUOTE="Dr Nyx]I may be interested, Though it's been a very long time since I've watched the Anime or Read the Manga.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, yes. I'll be giving enough information so you'll be able to keep up with it.

We'll be removing the canon characters as well so you can't get confused too much about it either. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back