• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anything You Can Slay, I Can Slay Better!

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
Short bio:

Male
C.S.T. (Texas)

Usually Respond multiple times a day

Usually responds with at least 4 paragraphs.( Alot more if im into the rp)

(Much more extensive bio in 'about' section on my profile)

Rp Info

High fantasy rp, with lots of options for character choices and pairings.

Be open minded, think up either a character or pairing, and toss it to me. Lets have fun with this.

The Age of Strife is apon the realm of man, and certain doom is swiftly following. An orcish unification war to the north, that bloomed into an orcish invasion, driving entire towns of people away from the borders.
Great female orcish warchiefs now lay claim to the mountains and country lanes of the north, and have sturred civil unrest all throughout the kingdom of man.
To the south, a chaotic portal opened in the famed Black Swamp, leading monsters and demons of all sorts into the world. Special teams of elite knights and warriors have been commissioned as "Exterminators" to rid the world of these monsters. And now these Exterminators are growing politically independent, and threaten the royal court with their influence and use their importance as leverage.

And tails of ancient dragons, of all things, now flutter through the vast kingdom. Be they rumors spread by exterminators to keep the people relying on them, or simply tails of the horrors yet to come.

PM if you are interested~ its the quickest way to get ahold of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back