Chitchat Anyone care to chat?

Terrible ones.

It's the entire reason my saint of a sister let me move in with.

Also, not sure who is interested, but this thread does have a Discord for anyone interested in joining. I'll update the first post to include an invite link too.
I prefer rpnation. Discord just Never clicked With me

Terrible ones.

It's the entire reason my saint of a sister let me move in with.

Also, not sure who is interested, but this thread does have a Discord for anyone interested in joining. I'll update the first post to include an invite link too.
Ehh bad roommates are the bane of existence. I’m glad your sister has your back.

What does saint mean anyway? Like…. I know it’s the opposite of a sinner… I think??

What does saint mean anyway? Like…. I know it’s the opposite of a sinner… I think??
A saint is someone who is virtuous. In this case, I'm referring to patience. My sister is very patient and helped me out of a difficult situation.

Just to get some conversation flowing, I'll drop some (optional) icebreakers too:
  • Do you have any pets?
  • What is your favorite beverage?
  • What language(s) do you speak?
  • What music do you normally enjoy?
  • Do you collect anything? If so, what?
  • What is your go-to song for karaoke?
  • What are your favorite sport team(s)?
  • What's your favorite book of all time?
  • Do you have a favorite YouTuber/streamer?
  • What are you currently watching, reading, and/or playing?
Hello, Beetlebuggo here with answers to le Icebreakers! :]

Pets: I have 2 dogs - A 2 year old Cocker Spaniel named Winnie, and my long time Chihuahua mix named Eva. (Had Eva for 13 years now)

Favorite Beverage: Well, Before I got braces, it was mostly a 3 way tie between good ol Coca Cola, Water, and Lemonade. But if I'm feeling particularly sweet cravings, my pick would go towards V8 Splash Tropical Blend.

Languages: As of now I only speak English, but next year I'm going to start learning Spanish

Music I enjoy: It's quite daily that I end up popping in my headphones and listening to Videogame Soundtracks, though sometimes I also listen to slowed down & reverbed songs like Snoop Dog's Sensual Seduction. Moving back to the Videogame music, it tends to swap between the numerous choices of Kirby, Ori & The Blind Forest/Will of The Wisps, or as of now my current daily indulgence: RedOut/RedOut 2 soundtrack.

Such examples are titles like 'Lost Paradise' by U-Recken, 'The Strings Theory' by Technical Hitch & Dark Whisper, and 'Neon Lighthouse' by Leonardo Mazzella

Collecting: Mostly just starting out on gathering crystals.

Karaoke: I cannot sing, even if it was to save a life.

Not really into sports though, I just roll with whoever my mom roots for sports wise.

Favorite book is… anything about automotive history

I have a lot of favorite YouTubers. Ones like TwistedToe, Smii7y, Max0r, and others.

Every now and then I watch a little bit of Rwby, but not much. I don’t have any book in particular that I’m reading as of now, but in terms of playing,

I tend to have small sessions on Genshin Impact, just a grind for Primogems and AR. But most of my gaming time is spent on RedOut 2, Tetris, and Thumper. (Thumper is a Rhythm Violence game)

Hello, Beetlebuggo here with answers to le Icebreakers! :]
Welcome, Beetlebuggo!
Pets: I have 2 dogs - A 2 year old Cocker Spaniel named Winnie, and my long time Chihuahua mix named Eva. (Had Eva for 13 years now)
I've loved Cocker Spaniels since The Lady and The Tramp, but both sound lovely!
Collecting: Mostly just starting out on gathering crystals.
Extremely cool! I collect some myself, but they're mostly amethyst.
Karaoke: I cannot sing, even if it was to save a life.
One might argue that's the point of karaoke.
Every now and then I watch a little bit of Rwby, but not much.
Thanny and I are both constructive fans of RWBY. Haven't been watching the newest season, but I did watch everything before it!

hey there, I'm Para / feli / lum !!
I have a dog - a doberman and his name is Zar short for Boltazar.
I speak Mandarin, english and am learning korean!
i enjoy jpop/kpop music and lofi !!
my favorite youtuber is currently stray kids haha.. but those mvs ... WOW !!! I just love them !!
2 truths one lie:
I wrote a 108 paged story, handwritten.
when i was younger, My foot got stuck in a drain thing and i lost a sandal.
I saw a big house fall down due to very strong winds.

lemme tell ya, Volume 9 wildin rn
I've seen some of the clips. Are you more critical of it or more of a fan? I understand that the fandom is quite divided, but I find myself more critical these days. I still absolutely love the world, characters, and their cool weapons though! Have you watched Ice Queendom yet either? I have not, but I plan to. The animation looks amazing.

hey there, I'm Para / feli / lum !!

Welcome in! Do you have a preference for a name?
I have a dog - a doberman and his name is Zar short for Boltazar.
That's a great name. Was there a particular source of inspiration?
I speak Mandarin, english and am learning korean!
Quite jealous. Mandarin and English are both particularly difficult to learn from what I know.
i enjoy jpop/kpop music and lofi !!
my favorite youtuber is currently stray kids haha.. but those mvs ... WOW !!! I just love them !!
Is your icon one of the members from Stray Kids? I have a younger cousin who absolutely loves KPOP though I've only listened in passing myself.
2 truths one lie:
I wrote a 108 paged story, handwritten.
when i was younger, My foot got stuck in a drain thing and i lost a sandal.
I saw a big house fall down due to very strong winds.
These are all kind of unbelievable in their own right, but if I had to guess, I'm going to pick number two?

I've seen some of the clips. Are you more critical of it or more of a fan? I understand that the fandom is quite divided, but I find myself more critical these days. I still absolutely love the world, characters, and their cool weapons though! Have you watched Ice Queendom yet either? I have not, but I plan to. The animation looks amazing.

Welcome in! Do you have a preference for a name?

not really, maybe Para or feli
That's a great name. Was there a particular source of inspiration?
a kid in our village was named it and it sounded nice XD
Quite jealous. Mandarin and English are both particularly difficult to learn from what I know.
aww thank you !! but korean is very hard haha!
Is your icon one of the members from Stray Kids? I have a younger cousin who absolutely loves KPOP though I've only listened in passing myself.
yes ! it is!
These are all kind of unbelievable in their own right, but if I had to guess, I'm going to pick number two?
actually it's number three!

For me it’s a little bit of both, and I haven’t watched Ice queendom yet either, unfortunately I haven’t found the time to but I agree on the animation looking great

actually it's number three!
What story did you write that was 108 handwritten pages long?
For me it’s a little bit of both, and I haven’t watched Ice queendom yet either, unfortunately I haven’t found the time to but I agree on the animation looking great
Same. Pre-Med go brrr. Maybe this summer I'll have more time.

Guess im gonna slide in here nad say hi, too!

We got two cats, two dogs and a bunch of rabbits and guinea pigs. Used to have goats, too.

Favorite beverage would be tea, I guess. Green tea or matcha or that fantastic blueberry tea I came across just recently...

I speak German and English

I love rock and metal, but basically listen to everything... oh, bardcore is fun!

I create & collect 3d-printed figurines of my pen & paper chaarcters (oh my best friend hero forge).

Ironic, Hotel California and basically anything from P!nk are my karaoke jams!

My favorite book of all time would be the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, hands down. The starless sea is beautiful, too.

one shot questers is fun, but my favorite youtubers would be Alan Seawright and Jonathan Decker from Cinema Therapy. Oh, love Malinda Kathleen Reese, too!

Currently playing no mans sky and Smalland survive the wilds, some Valheim and Tiny Tinas Wonderland, and impatiently waiting for Diablo 4.

2 truths 1 lie:
- I've had every natural hair color but gray during my life- without dyeing.
- the ancestors of my family were nobles some long time ago.
- a doctor once told me I looked like I had been shot.

Good luck with that one X')

Guess im gonna slide in here nad say hi, too!
Welcome in!
We got two cats, two dogs and a bunch of rabbits and guinea pigs. Used to have goats, too.
I love goats. What kind of dogs/cats/rabbits do you have?
Favorite beverage would be tea, I guess. Green tea or matcha or that fantastic blueberry tea I came across just recently...
Very fitting considering your avatar is Iroh. I just started Avatar recently, but I can tell that man loves his tea.
I speak German and English
Same here! Native speaker or did you take classes?
I love rock and metal, but basically listen to everything... oh, bardcore is fun!
Just started listening to bardcore for my friend's D&D campaign, interestingly enough! Do you have any favorite artists?
I create & collect 3d-printed figurines of my pen & paper chaarcters (oh my best friend hero forge).
That's honestly really cool! Do you have any favorites?
Ironic, Hotel California and basically anything from P!nk are my karaoke jams!
Good picks. Ironic by Alanis Morissette?
2 truths 1 lie:
- I've had every natural hair color but gray during my life- without dyeing.
- the ancestors of my family were nobles some long time ago.
- a doctor once told me I looked like I had been shot.

Good luck with that one X')
All of these seem quite possible, but I'm going to go with the third one as the lie.

Thanks!

We have two dogs of unknown breeds, both were rescued, one from Portugal (Probably a Terrier mix, Giorgio / George), the other from Bosnia (probably a Brittany spaniel mix (Sunny).
The cat, Felix, is a British shorthair, European shorthair mix, and the rabbits/bunnies are Teddies and two German giants.

Iroh really is a great character. Easily my favorite of the show, and man, there were a lot of great characters!

I'm a native speaker. Funny enough, when I went to Scotland a couple of years ago, no one wanted to believe me that I was German. Heh 😅

I really like Hildegard von Blingin'! The first time I listened to her cover of House of the Rising sun, I had it stuck in my head for days. They're great, can only recommend them!

Absolutely ironic by Alanis Morissette! Nick when I was a kid my mother and I used to listen to that song and sing along whenever we were in the car. Good memories ☺️

Nope! I accidentally stepped on a glowing coal last summer, 3rd degree burns and the doc said "Well, I can tell you, that looks like someone had shot you in the foot. You won't be walking for a while."
The lie is a story my great-grandmother liked to tell (and she was hellbent that it was true). According to her, her grandfather-in-law had been a Polish nobleman who had lost the family's title over a game of cards 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back