Chitchat Anyone care to chat?

Might have to try that Tabouli. I've been drinking lemon juice near obsessively to help with my digestion. Rest of that sounds pretty good too. Not much of a pie eater though.

I have never tried Tabouli but since you said lemon juice was the dressing, in general I'd say that's a great dressing for any salad. Lemon juice is just always good for elevating the flavor of so many dishes

But hi! Yes I was lurking since I am new ahaha, you mentioned things like collecting stuff in the OP post. Though not the exact same, I enjoy buying/trying out all sorts of different kinds of ramen, just because ramen tastes so good and there's lots of variety! I even have some cups of blue-colored ramen that are Hatsune Miku inspired, though the taste imo is not that great lmao

And I was eating Ramen for the first time last week. In Finally the Ramen arrived in my city at the new Japanese restaurant in the mall that was opened recently.

Last edited:
I have never tried Tabouli but since you said lemon juice was the dressing, in general I'd say that's a great dressing for any salad. Lemon juice is just always good for elevating the flavor of so many dishes

But hi! Yes I was lurking since I am new ahaha, you mentioned things like collecting stuff in the OP post. Though not the exact same, I enjoy buying/trying out all sorts of different kinds of ramen, just because ramen tastes so good and there's lots of variety! I even have some cups of blue-colored ramen that are Hatsune Miku inspired, though the taste imo is not that great lmao
Ramen is delicious and it’s intriguing to collect them. Now I want Ramen.

Welcome to both the thread and the site, Elohim! It's not exactly collecting, but that sounds like a fun hobby all the same. Do you have any favorites?

And I was eating Ramen for the first time last week. In Finally the Ramen arrived in my city at the new Japanese restaurant in the mall that was opened recently.
Welcome to the thread, Wyndrunner! I didn't have real ramen myself until recently. My sister took me to a restaurant near us and it's delicious. I usually order Charshu Ramen and gyoza myself. Do you have any favorites aside from vegetarian?

Thanks! You can called me Winni.
I not have another preferance because I'm a vegetarian.

Two truths one lie ready? HERE WE GO!

I grew up going in and out of mental hospitals.

I had 2 grandpa's on my mom's side and a great grandpa on her side. One grandpa on my dad's side. One grandma and one great grandma on my mom's side. And my grandma on my dad's side I never got the chance to meet

I survived a natural disaster.

Two truths one lie ready? HERE WE GO!

I grew up going in and out of mental hospitals.

I had 2 grandpa's on my mom's side and a great grandpa on her side. One grandpa on my dad's side. One grandma and one great grandma on my mom's side. And my grandma on my dad's side I never got the chance to meet

I survived a natural disaster.
Whoops. I've been away from this site for a while. The third one feels the most plausible to me, so I'm going to put that as a truth. The second one sounds like a truth as well as it's very specific. For that reason, I'm going to guess that the first one is the lie?

Whoops. I've been away from this site for a while. The third one feels the most plausible to me, so I'm going to put that as a truth. The second one sounds like a truth as well as it's very specific. For that reason, I'm going to guess that the first one is the lie?
LOL no. I never been in a natural disaster XD the other two are true

LOL no. I never been in a natural disaster XD the other two are true
Ahh, RIP. I've been through three, so I assume they're common, but that may also depend on where you live.

I’ve felt an earthquake once whole I still lived in Damascus another strong here In San Diego. Does that count? Scary af.

I’ve felt an earthquake once whole I still lived in Damascus another strong here In San Diego. Does that count? Scary af.
Yeah, that's a natural disaster. I've survived through Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Ian, and Superstorm Riley. Not as scary as an earthquake, but I lost power for at least a week with each.

Yeah, that's a natural disaster. I've survived through Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Ian, and Superstorm Riley. Not as scary as an earthquake, but I lost power for at least a week with each.
Wow how did it go?

Wow how did it go?
Hurricane Sandy was fine, honestly, and I worked alongside the trades during Superstorm Riley, so I worked through it. Hurricane Ian was rough. That was by far the worst one I've ever dealt with. We lost power for two weeks, I hated the people I lived with, our house was infested with bed bugs, and we ran out of pantry food very early on. Very glad I live north now.

Hurricane Sandy was fine, honestly, and I worked alongside the trades during Superstorm Riley, so I just worked through it. Hurricane Ian was rough. That was by far the worst one I've ever dealt with. We lost power for two weeks, I hated the people I lived with, our house was infested with bed bugs, and we ran out of pantry food very early on. Very glad I live north now.
Sounds like you’re a trooper lol. But bed bugs ehh are no bueno. 🤢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back