Chitchat Anyone care to chat?

I might even build a Discord server if I feel ambitious enough.
So, I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I maaaaay have already built this. Just now. Does anyone want a link?

Happy weekend, folks. Anyone have plans for anything fun today or tomorrow?

This is totally random.. I beat Almeidra from Tales of Arise yesterday but damn she’s so hot.. 😂

This is totally random.. I beat Almeidra from Tales of Arise yesterday but damn she’s so hot.. 😂
Valid. I actually liked her as a villain. She gave me genuinely evil vibes. Her fight kinda sucked though.

I know you said you studied Middle Eastern in college have you ever tried the food?

I know you said you studied Middle Eastern in college have you ever tried the food?
Only falafel and gyros though they're among my favorites! I used to visit a place local to my college which was owned by a family of Syrians immigrants. Food and I have a very complex relationship, but I'd love more suggestions if you have them anyway.

Neat! Tabouli is a salad made with finely chopped parsley, bulgur wheat, tomato. It’s usually made with lemon juice as a dressing. It’s super healthy but I prefer home made. It’s a hit and miss In restaurants.

Cheese/Meat/Thyme Pies: They’re a staple in my household. They’re good, plain yogurt is an option.

Shish Kabobs: They’re good it depends if you like it with rice or hummus. But they come with hummus and rice anyway.

Dolma: Rolled grape leaves, they’re either meat or vegetarian. Lmao honestly no one can get it right it’s usually too dry. I prefer cooked in fat and lemon juice.

Fried meatballs/Yogurt meat balls: They’re so fucking good!! I can’t say enough of this dosh. It’s one of the hardest because it takes a lot of preparation. You can eat the meat balls baked too! Or grilled!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back