• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom anoтнer ѕearcн 2/12

_em_

hufflepuff
hi! it’s me again. just...ya know, looking for some writing partners. please dm me if you’re interested, and thanks for reading! the following are the different sections of this search in order ::
  • my writing style & schedule
  • what i’d like from you
  • fandoms
  • word bank
you can call me meg. i’m 20, currently in college for library science, and obsessed with all things taylor swift. my schedule’s currently pretty empty; i work two to three eight-hour shifts a week, half of my downtime is spent doing homework, and the other half is spent doing...whatever this is? and other lazy things.

as far as writing is concerned, i consider myself pretty advanced. i mean, i am a writing major, after all. all i do is write, and write, and write, and then write some more…i love writing mini-novels for my writing partners, and if you wanna make mood boards and playlists and stuff, i’m all for it.

if you want a writing sample, i can totally provide you with one.

fun facts :
-i'm in the est
-i have no triggers
-i whole-heartedly support lgbt+ people and characters
-the lower-case ooc is aesthetic only
  • please know how to use grammar correctly!!
  • be 18+ ; i don’t intend on writing anything nsfw, this is just a preference
  • just keep me updated on when life gets busy
  • let me know your triggers and i’ll avoid them like the fucking plague
  • pleasseee be open with me about your ideas! i wanna know!
  • be able to provide a writing sample if i ask
  • i'm fine with doubling ~
that’s all ♥

{stars signify the fandoms i’m most interested in at the moment}

i’m rewatching the show right now, so i’m not completely caught up (i'm near the end of season 7 rn), so i'd love to just do some light plotting and character development together. one i catch up we can actually get writing~

i love this how and it’s ending and it’s just A LOT of emotions soooo...let’s rp it?

if you’re on tumblr with rest of the fandom (which i think is literally ten people and a lawn chair), you know that this show is super light-hearted and fun, but can also be darker and more mature. i just want a good mixture of both; we can make up our own storyline or rewrite past episodes or whatever. idk just himme up.
i’m currently only interested in rp-ing within the markiplier-verse at the moment (and i don’t mean all the darkiplier stuff, i literally just mean irl pure and fluffy mark and amy and chica and henry - no objectification).

if you just read my supernatural tab, you’re probably about to think ‘jesus christ, what is it with this woman and adoption plots’ but, look, they’re like crack to me and i don’t know why. i love relationships forming (familial, people, familial and fluffy and beautiful - don’t be gross) between a struggling adult and a troubled teenager.

that being said, and in case you couldn’t figure it out, i want to do an adoption plot. i kind have an entire timeline planned out starting from when amy and mark meet their adoptee and stemming forward, so if you’re interested i’m more than happy to share it with you.
i’m only interested in the prequels and clone wars era. take your other eras and get the heck off my lawn, thanks.

i want anything and everything to do with this. you want only ocs? yes! you want canons and ocs? yes!! you want just canons? gimme my gay-ass obikin content and yes!!!

literally come at me with anything you got, i’m all for it, but i’d especially love you if you wanted to write through the entirety of the clone wars plot, adding in our own subplots and ocs along the way.
i loveee the whole spider-man, coming-of-age plot, and i’d love to do an rp focused on him and one of my ocs (platonically, like, it’s ned, peter, michelle, and my oc to the end).

and we can totally include your oc too! whether that’s alongside the spidey-gang or with a whole other hero. i’ll play anyone you want, but please know that ii’m most familiar with the cinematic universe.
family : angst : fluff : pure love : friendship : platonic : apocalypse : ‘destiny; is bull : dark : pets!! : superpowers : adoption : surrogate families : horribly timed humor : idiots being heros : hugs : a warm bed at the end of a long day : me and you against the world : walking into fire for your best friend : anything and everything and nothing all at once :

Last edited:
Hey there I am always down for a good foster kid/parent adoption type roleplay if you’re interested in maybe something more Oc?

I have an idea for Star Wars that could work through the clone wars, it’s rather odd though, if you’d be interested in hearing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back