• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey. I'm kinda not feeling like RPing lately, so I decided to take a break from the activity in general for at least a while.
Please continue without me.

I wanna know who's still in cause I havent seen many posts. Did you guys want me to keep this open?

A little short and rushed, but tada! A post!

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I may just either A: Shut this down or B: hand it over to another person if they're willing. At first I was hella excited but for some reason my muse just hit the deck faster than a pirate when a cannon ball shoots over. So I may give this another day just to let this sink in. I'd rather be honest than not say anything at all and dip lol

I've honestly moved onto a few other characters I want to focus on right now.

Ah, I'm sorry I dipped. My hiatus was unexpected. If you decide to open this back up I'll be here!
I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I may just either A: Shut this down or B: hand it over to another person if they're willing. At first I was hella excited but for some reason my muse just hit the deck faster than a pirate when a cannon ball shoots over. So I may give this another day just to let this sink in. I'd rather be honest than not say anything at all and dip lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back