• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another One Of Them Crossover RPs

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
Hello all! This is an RP involving crossovers. A crossover RP! "But Paul," you ask. "No one is ever interested in your RPs." To which I say, "I know. I know..." And then proceed to cry myself to sleep. So without further ado, let's begin.

So there's this one being named The Entertainer. He's a really, really powerful entity who watches over the multiverse and enforces its rules. Since he can't be everywhere at once, he founded an organization to help him out in his multiversal duties.

This organization is called the InterDimensional Enforcer Corps, or IDEC for short. This organization is comprised of operatives recruited from the many worlds of the multiverse, given great amounts of privileges for them and their loved ones as the job that entails them can be very, very dangerous or very, very questionable. IDEC operatives are almost always human and relatively powerless.

IDEC operates in complete secrecy and tries their very bestest to keep their existences hidden from everyone but themselves so not many in the multiverse knows they exist.

With round portal gates, IDEC operatives can travel all across the multiverse. Each universe emits a unique combination of wavelengths that designates that universe. However, an additional wavelength is needed to link two portal gates together. Otherwise, the portal gate will take you to a random location in that universe including underwater, in the air or even the outer space of that universe. Meanwhile, the Entertainer has the power to transfer himself and others anywhere in the multiverse at will. He must be familiar with the intended universe however.

Now then, enter the Agents. These are badass IDEC operatives who undergo rigorous physical and mental training and are usually equipped with the sweetest gear IDEC can get their hands on. Agents deal with problems that require extreme skills whether they be guile, subterfuge or firepower. When things get to hell in a handbasket but IDEC Regulars can't roll in or deal with their tanks and artillery because of reasons, the Agents are sent to handle it.

And now that begs the question, what happens when a group of Agents go rogue?

So this RP will involve characters from different franchises being summoned to chase a group of rogue Agents who would disrupt the harmony of the multiverse. Players will travel across worlds, both original and... otherwise, to search for clues or leads to find this rogue group and put a stop to them.

They will have to be careful though. Some clues will contradict each other and some people may not be trustworthy.

-----

This is just an interest check so character sheets won't be available for now. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have~! Also, do you guys have any worlds you want to include in the RP?

I could see this being a thing, would be have like an OOC discord for quick communication?

I swear I've seen this RP before. Was it on Roleplayer Guild?

Nah, I won't be joining this. It's just that I've seen you on the Guild before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back