• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Khrona Tensei

"Nothing Is Ever A Waste Until You Give Up On It."
Khrona Tensei, a strange man clad in all black with a soul as a belt buckle around his waist, was visiting this new land from his home dimension he created, called 'The Veritas'. His clothes were skintight and his boots were fitted, but he wore a very large black jacket that swayed in the wind. He stood in the open fields of this new realm -- a barren wasteland -- and awaited an opponent that was supposed to be showing up to greet him. "I Hope This Is A Good Battle..." Khrona said.

Khrona Tensei, a strange man clad in all black with a soul as a belt buckle around his waist, was visiting this new land from his home dimension he created, called 'The Veritas'. His clothes were skintight and his boots were fitted, but he wore a very large black jacket that swayed in the wind. He stood in the open fields of this new realm -- a barren wasteland -- and awaited an opponent that was supposed to be showing up to greet him. "I Hope This Is A Good Battle..." Khrona said.
*i walked in to the arena looked at the man* i hope you are ready for some fun *i sayed and got in to my battle stand* (i hope my role play scene and style is okey for you)

(Don't Worry, Just Do Your Best. ^^)

Khrona looked to the strange mysterious man that appeared and gave him a rundown with his 'Hyper Perception'. The crystal blue eyes of Khrona would suddenly become red, as if locked onto a target, and they would begin to analyze this new person. "I'm Always Ready For Some Fun... Hmhm. I Only Hope That You Can Take It..." Khrona's ominous message was met with a tilt of his head, the crystalline hair shimmering different colors upon his head over one of his eyes taking a solid lavender color after a time, and Khrona's eyes closing. Standing up, Khrona had fallen asleep, it seemed... But there was a glimmer of light that shined in the midst of his forehead...

(Don't Worry, Just Do Your Best. ^^)

Khrona looked to the strange mysterious man that appeared and gave him a rundown with his 'Hyper Perception'. The crystal blue eyes of Khrona would suddenly become red, as if locked onto a target, and they would begin to analyze this new person. "I'm Always Ready For Some Fun... Hmhm. I Only Hope That You Can Take It..." Khrona's ominous message was met with a tilt of his head, the crystalline hair shimmering different colors upon his head over one of his eyes taking a solid lavender color after a time, and Khrona's eyes closing. Standing up, Khrona had fallen asleep, it seemed... But there was a glimmer of light that shined in the midst of his forehead...
(can you quote my replys) *i then maked a dark spear and throwed it at the man*

(can you quote my replys) *i then maked a dark spear and throwed it at the man*

The shining light in the middle of Khrona's forehead was a sign that he was using his psychic powers. Whilst asleep, he released the energy he built up in his mind as a powerful psychic blast that would repel the dark spear and also disassemble its makeup particle by particle. 'You'll Have To Do Better Than That,' Khrona said from his mind, wrapping himself in a crystalline cocoon. The powerful psychic was able to manipulate matter with his mind, it seemed. Khrona quickly used his power of 'Astral Projection' to shoot an image of himself made completely of psionic energy out at the strange man...

The shining light in the middle of Khrona's forehead was a sign that he was using his psychic powers. Whilst asleep, he released the energy he built up in his mind as a powerful psychic blast that would repel the dark spear and also disassemble its makeup particle by particle. 'You'll Have To Do Better Than That,' Khrona said from his mind, wrapping himself in a crystalline cocoon. The powerful psychic was able to manipulate matter with his mind, it seemed. Khrona quickly used his power of 'Astral Projection' to shoot an image of himself made completely of psionic energy out at the strange man...
okey *i sayed and runned closer to the male then i fired a dark blast at him*

okey *i sayed and runned closer to the male then i fired a dark blast at him*

Because the man had run straight at Khrona and done nothing about the 'Astral Projection' being shot at him, Khrona was able to trap the man's mind and soul in what was known as 'Astral Trapping', which could be done after making contact with an 'Astral Projection'. When the man thought to fire the dark blast, it was already too late -- his mind was trapped in an astral plane along with his soul, leaving his body to be unconscious.

Khrona withdrew his Astral Projection back into his body after dealing with the strange man and yawned loudly, smacking his lips some before saying with his mind, 'You Walked Right Into That One.' Of course, the man should have been unconscious and also lifeless, unable to move until he got his mind and soul back from the astral plane that they were trapped in thanks to Khrona's 'Astral Trapping'.

To be kind to the poor soul, Khrona let his Astral Projection of himself visit the man's astral projection that had been forced out of his body in the plane where it had been sent. 'Do You Want Me To Go A Little Easier On You?' The Astral Projection Khrona asked, ready to send the man's mind and soul back down to his body.

Because the man had run straight at Khrona and done nothing about the 'Astral Projection' being shot at him, Khrona was able to trap the man's mind and soul in what was known as 'Astral Trapping', which could be done after making contact with an 'Astral Projection'. When the man thought to fire the dark blast, it was already too late -- his mind was trapped in an astral plane along with his soul, leaving his body to be unconscious.

Khrona withdrew his Astral Projection back into his body after dealing with the strange man and yawned loudly, smacking his lips some before saying with his mind, 'You Walked Right Into That One.' Of course, the man should have been unconscious and also lifeless, unable to move until he got his mind and soul back from the astral plane that they were trapped in thanks to Khrona's 'Astral Trapping'.

To be kind to the poor soul, Khrona let his Astral Projection of himself visit the man's astral projection that had been forced out of his body in the plane where it had been sent. 'Do You Want Me To Go A Little Easier On You?' The Astral Projection Khrona asked, ready to send the man's mind and soul back down to his body.
(so my charakter is not moveing due to your move?) *i didint know what to do as this attack was new to me and i have not been in this situacion before*

(so my charakter is not moveing due to your move?) *i didint know what to do as this attack was new to me and i have not been in this situacion before*

(Yes, That's Right. But I'll Help You Out.)

Khrona could tell by reading the man's mind that he was not only new to the situation but also out of his league. The fight was going to be completely one-sided and the man would more or less be helpless, even in Khrona's First form. 'Oh Dear...' Khrona thought, his mind projecting his words, 'Well, I'll Put You Back In Your Body And Release The Astral Trapping From You, At The Very Least'. As he spoke, he would grab hold of the man's hand and drift off back into the physical plane where his body was unconscious and lifeless. 'Here You Go,' Khrona said as he placed the mind and soul of the man back into his body. 'Maybe You Should Reconsider Fighting Me. You Aren't Doing Too Well, And I Don't Think You Have The Power To Defeat Me, Or Even Inflict Damage Upon Me.'

(Yes, That's Right. But I'll Help You Out.)

Khrona could tell by reading the man's mind that he was not only new to the situation but also out of his league. The fight was going to be completely one-sided and the man would more or less be helpless, even in Khrona's First form. 'Oh Dear...' Khrona thought, his mind projecting his words, 'Well, I'll Put You Back In Your Body And Release The Astral Trapping From You, At The Very Least'. As he spoke, he would grab hold of the man's hand and drift off back into the physical plane where his body was unconscious and lifeless. 'Here You Go,' Khrona said as he placed the mind and soul of the man back into his body. 'Maybe You Should Reconsider Fighting Me. You Aren't Doing Too Well, And I Don't Think You Have The Power To Defeat Me, Or Even Inflict Damage Upon Me.'
*i slowly stand up wondering what just happent* (can we meybe do another role play where i choose a canon charakter for you based on the animes cartoons video games or moves that you know or you dont like my idea?)

*i slowly stand up wondering what just happent* (can we meybe do another role play where i choose a canon charakter for you based on the animes cartoons video games or moves that you know or you dont like my idea?)

(I Really Just Don't Like Doing Canon Characters Much Anymore. I Used To Do Them In The Past And I Like My Own Characters Because I Am Developing Stories. Sorry.)

As the man wondered what was going on, Khrona withdrew his Astral Projection into his body, then yawned a bit. 'Do You Want To Continue To Fight Me, Or Are You Satisfied With Just This?' Khrona asked.

(Uh, I Can't Really Do That Because My List Of Characters Isn't On This Site Nor Is It In An Organized Fashion. It's On My RP Site.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back