Anime & Manga ANIME VENT CHAT (WARNING SPOILERS)

Eh. I see your point about Hisoka. Maybe that slightly changes how I view Hisoka but he’s still a killer 😂
Well ya but if you think about it. Everyone has the potential to be a killer. People kill for work. Killua killed people. He still does. It’s just some people are a little more far gone than others

Let’s not forget hisoka tragic back story in the manga that possibly sent him spiraling to his current state. No one can say for sure why hisoka is like this

What happened to him?
He was very young right? Found in the middle of a street I think it was a something similar to a high way or maybe just an average street but he was laying in the middle of the street totally roughed up and beat up and everything when a circus man asked him if he knew any tricks? He showed him one and the dude was like man this kid got more talent than me and at (I forget the age I think he was 7?… about gon age I guess) and incouraged him to nurture his talent. But one day the guy who gave him a job and opportunity was KILLED

I don’t remember much but that’s what I do remember. I read it so long ago. I need to re read it

He was very young right? Found in the middle of a street I think it was a something similar to a high way or maybe just an average street but he was laying in the middle of the street totally roughed up and beat up and everything when a circus man asked him if he knew any tricks? He showed him one and the dude was like man this kid got more talent than me and at (I forget the age I think he was 7?… about gon age I guess) and incouraged him to nurture his talent. But one day the guy who gave him a job and opportunity was KILLED
Dang that’s Hisoka and people he wants people to reach their full potential so he can kill them.

Dang that’s Hisoka and people he wants people to reach their full potential so he can kill them.
I know right? The manga goes into much more detail but I think he portrays his hobby as a part of his trauma. At least that's my speculation

Okay, I’m close to the end of the fish man arc in one piece.
It was a wild ride. The anime goes more in depth with Arlong’s and Jimbe’s history.

You learn more of Fisher Tiger and Hody Jones at the same time. Oh my the revelation that Hody’s hatred of humans was born from his environment unlike experiences of racism and discrimination that Fisher Tiger and Arlong had gone through.

How Hody framed a human for murdering queen Otohime. It was him all along.

Okay, I’m close to the end of the fish man arc in one piece.
It was a wild ride. The anime goes more in depth with Arlong’s and Jimbe’s history.

You learn more of Fisher Tiger and Hody Jones at the same time. Oh my the revelation that Hody’s hatred of humans was born from his environment unlike experiences of racism and discrimination that Fisher Tiger and Arlong had gone through.

How Hody framed a human for murdering queen Otohime. It was him all along.
AH yes. I remember that. Lol that was so long ago

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ok. SEVEN DEADLY SINS is my first

OMG BAN WAS LIKE AAAAH HOT!!! he was that typical bad ass but later in the story you found out HE WAS IN LOVE and like omg he turned out to be the sweetest thing deep down. Who knew? And his friend ship with meliodas GAAASP those dudes are like BROTHERS it warms my heart like omg

And the drama with meliodas being A DEMON like no way… THAT CANT BE hhhhh and the way his team reacted when finding out you think they would be more chill about it because they were friends like… noooo that’s how they acted???? GASP

Nanatsu no Taizai huh, used to find it really fun, then season 3 (I think it was season 3? Might've been season 2. I do know I watched through the whole 10 commandments thing initially, but I think some of it was left unfinished by the time that season ended) came along as I just couldn't stand powerpoint-tier animation, plus the overindulgent censorship.

Ban was definitely super cool with his stealing powers and immortality. The drama in season 1 was interesting especially in how it twisted the dynamics. My personal favorite has to be the 10 commandment's whole deal it's such a creative kind of power where you inflict a curse on a specific condition but you can also fall victim to it if you're not careful.

Nanatsu no Taizai huh, used to find it really fun, then season 3 (I think it was season 3? Might've been season 2. I do know I watched through the whole 10 commandments thing initially, but I think some of it was left unfinished by the time that season ended) came along as I just couldn't stand powerpoint-tier animation, plus the overindulgent censorship.

Ban was definitely super cool with his stealing powers and immortality. The drama in season 1 was interesting especially in how it twisted the dynamics. My personal favorite has to be the 10 commandment's whole deal it's such a creative kind of power where you inflict a curse on a specific condition but you can also fall victim to it if you're not careful.
Omg totally- AHH Someone who understands the conditions needed to be met in order to do that like omg.

Uhg I’m totally geeking out. At this Point i don’t know what’s more dominant in me. Goth or nerd

Kinda late to the party- but here it goes.

Am I the only one who thought that Naruto was lowkey a yaoi anime?! Seriously- for the longest time, I thought the actual pairing would be Sasuke x Naruto-

And then I found out it wasn't- so then I was like, oh okay....then maybe it'll be Sakura x Naruto- cuz that makes sense. He loves her so much, and he always tries his best for her, he does everything for her-

Only to find out that she gets together with Sasuke, and Naruto with Hinata.

I love the NaruHina pairing, trust me- they're awesome together, and they balance each other out very well, just like Minato and Kushina-

...But I didn't see that coming-

Like I knew Hinata liked him, but I didn't see them getting together because they had less interactions in comparison. But they're really cute, and I'm glad the romantic scenes are shown in Boruto. SasuSaku are so adorable, but they barely had any romance- tbh their relationship was lowkey kinda toxic in Naruto- till Naruto the last. But now I know that they truly love each other- well I knew Sakura loved Sasuke, but now I know that Sasuke really loves and appreciates Sakura too. It's so adorable.

I love Fullmetal Alchemist. the short jokes were kind of getting old and predictable it felt like straight bullying Ed. You can say the jokes would end if he stopped reacting the way he does. I think one can only to do much jokes. I’m aware he’s a kid and immature than Al. My point still stands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back