Anime & Manga ANIME VENT CHAT (WARNING SPOILERS)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’m gonna stop you right here.

THE TITLE SAYS SPOILERS if you read in this chat and you find a spoiler THATS YOUR FAULT not mine

I made this chat for people who wanna go bat shit crazy over anime they love and maybe find a few people who share the same views.

Here you can say all sorts of stuff like who you thought were gonna get together. And maybe even who your favorite couples were. Or maybe you just wanna rant on about how hot a character was and you wish they were real. Or maybe a epic battle scene that was there for the ages and ended in GLORY

⚠️rules ⚠️
No bullying
Cursing is allowed but be moderate with it
Don’t force your opinion on others
Fallow rpnation rules
Don’t complain about spoilers you’ve been warned

Ok. SEVEN DEADLY SINS is my first

OMG BAN WAS LIKE AAAAH HOT!!! he was that typical bad ass but later in the story you found out HE WAS IN LOVE and like omg he turned out to be the sweetest thing deep down. Who knew? And his friend ship with meliodas GAAASP those dudes are like BROTHERS it warms my heart like omg

And the drama with meliodas being A DEMON like no way… THAT CANT BE hhhhh and the way his team reacted when finding out you think they would be more chill about it because they were friends like… noooo that’s how they acted???? GASP

Okay, I haven’t seen seven deadly sins. I’ve been bingeing Naruto a lot. Why are all the senseis such bad asses?!! Asuma made short work of the sound ninjas.

He's not fatherly type but he's the grandpa type for like majority of anime XD alot of the older guys in anime are perverted

Lol dragon ball. Uh ya he looks like the sensei from a video game uh... I forget the name of the video game. It was a open world indie game I played back in 20013

Speaking of dragon ball

From dragon ball super (I think) LORD BEERUS IS SOOOOO CUTE I mean cmon HES A GOD but also a CAT AAAAAH I wanna squish his face and tbh he’s not bad looking I could actually see him hooking up with some girls or dudes.

Like smh he’s in my TOP 10 IF A ANIME CHARACTER WAS REAL I WISH HE WOULD CLAIM ME list

I already know what my number one of top 10 would be. Hisoka from hunter x hunter

All these people saying hisoka a pedo without knowing the facts! Like he does the same exact thing to chrollo as he does to gon. It’s not his age or appearance he’s after ITS HIS POTENTIAL everyone reasonable knows hisoka is after power and to help train people until they are ripe to KILL. Like chrollo for instince. But he has no interest in broken toys so when chrollo lost his power he became uninterested.

I already know what my number one of top 10 would be. Hisoka from hunter x hunter

All these people saying hisoka a pedo without knowing the facts! Like he does the same exact thing to chrollo as he does to gon. It’s not his age or appearance he’s after ITS HIS POTENTIAL everyone reasonable knows hisoka is after power and to help train people until they are ripe to KILL. Like chrollo for instince. But he has no interest in broken toys so when chrollo lost his power he became uninterested.
Exactly!

I’d like to guess he’s also like that with Illumi and the reason they get ‘married’.

I have not watched Seven Deadly Sins however I came across this one time:

I could probably watch it sometime.

Don’t get me started on zoro from one piece. Like the dude is able to slice people with a sword IN HIS MOUTH like…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back