• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Animal Crossing: Welcome to Corlake!

Wormy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Welcome to the peaceful town of Corlake - home to animals of all shapes and sizes. Tucked away between forests, Corlake is known for its serene atmosphere and abundant wildlife, but most notably a vast lake near its centre. As well as the town hosting regular events and festivities, the beach and train station are just short walks away, so residents never run out of things to do.

Corlake has a close-knit community, and offers several local businesses. Some of these include a café, a small convenience store, and a library. If those don’t have what you’re looking for, there’s plenty of other shops in the city!

With the approach of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I thought it would be interesting to try starting up an Animal Crossing RP! Something fun, casual, and open to anyone. You’re welcome to take on the role of a shop-keeper if you wish, but being a regular villager is fine too. If people aren’t interested in playing shop-keepers, those will be filled by NPCs.

Some canon characters may show up at various points throughout the roleplay, but we would like all of the residents of Corlake to be original characters.

We don't know how much interest this will get, so for now it's open to anyone who wants to join! Just bear in mind that OOC will be hosted on Discord.

Here's a placeholder line until I finish the map. =P

Rules:
  • Obviously, all RPN rules apply.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, direct them to myself or co-GM Geozaki Geozaki and we'll be happy to help.
  • This is designed to be a relaxed and fun roleplay, but try to post a couple of times per week if you can.
  • Again, this is a casual RP, so posts can be as long or short as you want. (Preferably avoid one-liners, though.)
  • If you need/want to leave, that's fine. It's not strange for villagers to move out in Animal Crossing, so we can work something out with you. Just let us know!
  • Similarly, if you're going to be away for an extended period of time, but do not wish to leave the RP, let us know and we can find a way to work around it.
  • General Animal Crossing logic and lore applies, but you have some creative freedom. Just be sure to keep things reasonable!

Last edited:
41THOEdK0tL._SX260_.jpg

Are you folks still looking for players? :D
Not at the moment, but there's going to be a new and improved version at some point in the future. I'll make note of your name and let you know if when that happens, if you'd like. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back