• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Angelwood Academy (Main Thread)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aya Honda
Aya nodded as she listened to Souta, agreeing. The WCA test had been a bit of a surprise, but that's what made it so interesting. She looked over at Souta she she chews on her gum, laughing a little in response. "Of course he does." she smiles a little, "But of course he can't, We gotta focus on the test." she adds. Aya reaches up and ruffles his hair a bit, smiling, "It's fine really, as long as You guys try not to let it happen again." she chirps in a happy manner. But, as they headed for the doors, Aya was caught off guard when he asked her the question. A part of her was trying to avoid the subject per usual. But the other half, the stronger half, couldn't say no. She had never been able to say no. So what does she do? She takes a look around, there wasn't really anyone left out here, and clapped her hands. Her quirk reverberating around them. She watches him for a moment before grabbing his arm and puling him along. "Can't be late Souta." she chirps. So she pulls the to some seats in the auditorium Mistahh Mistahh

Kenta Yamasaki
Kenta was about ready to go on when he stopped for Shimuzu, who had stood up and was getting ready so speak. It seemed pretty much all of the incoming student applicants were in there seats and he ready to talk to them all. A few other applicants snuck into the room, darting to their seats. They didn't want to cause a disturbance or distract the principal, probably, and were maybe even regretting their minor lateness now as the room began to quiet down.

"Greetings Aspiring Students. I would like to first welcome you to Angelwood Academy!"

He greets happily with a smile, motioning with his hands as he spoke, his son standing behind him, gripping the fabric of his pant leg, peering around him , nervously looking at all the students. "I'm glad you could all make it today and wish you luck in the Exam." He continues, pausing for a moment to look out at all the students, "I know your here hoping to get into the hero course, but even if you are unable to make it in, I know you all will likely make great heroes!" He smiles, "Angelwood Acadeny or not, plenty of schools have amazing hero courses as well! So I say work hard to achieve your dreams, even if it is not in this school!" He continues with a smile, still motioning his hands as he spoke, "And all or you in other courses, I'm positive you will all do great as well!!" He adds with a smile. there he goes again encouraging students to go to other schools if they want without realizing it. That was great for business. His son pulls on his pant leg for a moment, and Shimuzu chuckles, "Your right, of course." he smiles with a nod, rubbing Kazuki's hair, receiving a puffy face of sorts in return, before turning back to the students, clapping his hands a little, "Alright so first all or you will take the written exam." He begins, "I know it's a bit boring compared to the practical exam, but it is important and counts for half of your grade." He starts, "When your all done make sure to your assigned rooms to take the exam, with will be a few hours, with a break to stretch your legs and have a snack in between the mathematics/Sciences and the Literary and Language portions of the test." He explains. "Right afterward then you will be given a slip as to which testing ground you should go to for the practical exam, and you should follow the directions your are given to get there, and then of course take the practical exam." He continues to explain, "Once the assigned teach explains the exam, and you then take it, you should stop by our on standby medical team from the nurses office, and head home, after that you just have to wait for the results!" He claps with a clime as he finishes, "Any questions you have you can ask the teacher assigned to your room/Field." he adds at the end. He looks around the room one more time before finishing up,

"Now time for all of you to get to your exams! Good Luck!!"
He smiles, waving to all of them, his son waving a little as well.

IG42 IG42 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl lost city lost city Roxasarass Roxasarass Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n StarryKnights StarryKnights Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra RI.a RI.a Vsland Vsland CapRock CapRock Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Jet Jet Timv9 Timv9 King Crimson King Crimson

(you can skim over the written test but you will note immediately be going to the testing site. everyone it meeting up behind the the school first.)​

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: Zamasu Zamasu

The question of family does seem to relax the girl somewhat, a small smile touching her lips as her eyes move to the side in recollection, the fidgeting of her hands slowing slightly "There...there not professional heroes, Father is a fisherman, he has erm, i guess its like an octopus kind of quirk...Mother...she decorates and helps paint rooms, hers is more like mine though she doesn't have the same....dripping issue" turning back to them "Erm...how...how about yours?"

Aijou Kurokami

"Oh, I see. You lived a really normal life then, huh?"
Aijou replied, a bit surprised thay Frieda is living much of a normal and simple life. "Well, for me, I lived only with my mom. She works at an IT company and her Quirk, well, she has a USB port on her temple which can allow her to store files in her brain. Talking about a living computer. And my father...well...you might get shocked but, my father was the former number one pro hero. He was known as the "Symbol of Justice", a paragon in the world of superheroes and the one who shaped the heroic structure of this country. His deeds are all examples of what a true hero is, and as far as I know, the staff here truly admired him that when asked who inspired them to become pro heroes, its usually him. But sadly, he died fighting a villain faction, but his death was what contributed his fellow pro heroes into victory. He may be gone, but his legacy still lives on in the form of other pro heroes. He is known as "Captain Japan". And oh, I also have a sister, but sadly I don't know where she is." Aijou says, answering Frieda's question just before the principal starts to speak up about the exams. Aijou would start listening attentively.

However, her anticipation turned into fear by the mention of a written exam. "A written exam? Oh no, I don't if I can do that." She worriedly says "I haven't reviewed anything, and I especially have no idea there would be a written exam." But then, Merkava coughs, gaining Aijou's attention. "Hey, who said that you should review for a written test?" He asked, which Aijou realizes what he is talkimg about.

"Merkava...you don't think we should..."

"Listen, if you want a perfect score, then let me be the one to help you out. Trust me, most people who have graduated does cheat, even those that say they don't."

Aijou gulps, the notion of using Merkava to cheat through the tesr worries her. "Well...I guess you can say that but still..." She is having a hard time thinking if she could just cheat her way through the test, eventually she decides that she will. "Fine, just be careful about it." She says.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 22px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
Umaru was as stiff as a board sitting in the large auditorium. Her hands clammy and her eyes staring straight at the stage even before the principal addressed the students. She could have sworn her seat neighbours were staring and whispering about her, but she couldn't hear anything other than her own heartbeat. Without warning, the blonde hunched over and started to write '人' on her palm multiple times with her index finger before "swallowing" the character- a good luck charm of sorts. The sudden movement from the once motionless child made the students around her jump slightly, causing a pause in their conversations. She was too focussed on calming herself that she didn't bother about the quiet she may have caused.

The loud welcome from the principal, however, definitely did the trick. Umaru squeaked in her seat, making her sit upright and her shoulders stiff. As the white-haired male talked about failure, the girl's mind raced with such scenarios; her rigid face plunging like her mood. Gosh. She was a wreck. She always has been before tests and exams in middle school. But she made it this far, her efforts won't be in vain. Not when her hand in marriage was at stake! She was too young to marry!

Umaru shook the negativity away and listened carefully to the instructions. Somehow getting more pumped up and even letting out a determined cheer, albeit a little shaky, as Fumio wished the cohort luck. Umaru covered her mouth in shock as the students stared, her face blushing in embarrassment. To her surprise, they started cheering and clapping too. She wrapped her hands together and rested them on her chest, a shy smile on her lips.

--

An exhausted sigh escaped a frail-looking girl, her blonde hair now looking pale and limp as she limply walked out from the examination hall. It was finally over! As expected of the top hero academy; even the written papers were hard. Umaru was confident she would pass, but she needed to rest her overused brain. She could have sworn steam formed from how hard her mind worked, and even from a few other students. Making her way mindlessly towards the back of the school, she stopped at a vending machine to get herself a bottle of ice cold milk tea. The delicious soothing aroma of tea and milk soothed her mind and she couldn't help the sigh of relief, as if the drink revived her depleted soul.

Recharged a little, she looked around and realised there wasn't many people around. Guessing she was still early, she plopped herself under a nearby tree. Stretching her arms, she resisted the urge to take a nap and enjoyed the soft breeze under the canopy, taking demure sips of her drink.

Interactions: Open
code by RI.a
[/div]

Eiji Touzai [x] - AA applicant (exams/waiting area)

As soon as his hopefully-future school principal started talking, Eiji snapped to attention, trying his best to act like a student who already belonged here. He was still poised to take notes, pencil hovering above the paper, but ended up drawing instead, a neat little doodle of some of the teachers he recognised.

He was, as plenty of the people in the room had to be, busy thinking about the chance of failure. Still, he couldn't help but be buoyed by Principal Shimuzu's words (and the spontaneous cheering that was coming from the people in front). All he had to do was work hard. He gave Spindel a little smile, hoping she was feeling as encouraged as he was.

- - -

Being nervous about the practical exam did have one advantage: the written half was not as bad as Eiji had been expecting. He'd chewed his pencil into ruin during the science part of the paper, but was lucky with the literature section. Mathematics were and languages were less of a problem, and when the time ran out for the final exam, Eiji felt almost relieved. At least, until he remembered what was coming next.

"That was the difficult bit," he told himself as he walked to the waiting area behind the school, but didn't think he sounded convincing. "The next bit will be fine. Fun. It'll be fun." The applicant walking beside him gave him a weird look.

Eiji craned his neck, looking around for anyone he recognised-- which at the moment totalled one person, who he'd been split up from during the exam-- or anyone standing by themselves. He was used to being tall for his age, but even in this small knot of people there were plenty of people that made him feel short, only some of them made taller by their quirks. He ducked backwards out of the group pretty sharpish, and almost tripped over a tree root, flinging out an arm to steady himself on the tree trunk.

"Sorry! Sorry," he said, even before he noticed that there was somebody sitting there. Which was a relief, because it meant that he hadn't just apologised to a tree.

Mentioned:
StarryKnights StarryKnights (Spindel), RI.a RI.a (Umaru)

Spindel Rostivia

Spindel was nervous as all hell, but as the principal came out on stage and began his speech, she felt herself relaxing. She wanted to go to Angelwood more than anything, but it wasn't her only option. She wasn't sure if the principal ought to talk about going to another school, but she found it oddly encouraging.
He explained the written exam, as well as the procedure for the practical one. Taking a deep breath, she looked to Eiji, returning his smile with one of her own.
Right then, it was time to get started.

Spindel was relieved to find that the written exam wasn't as bad as she'd thought. She'd been a fairly dedicated student throughout her school years, and had a strong academic basis to draw from. The worst part was the mathematics section, as Spindel always struggled with numbers. Literature and language were easy enough, and science wasn't too bad. She felt she made far too many educated guesses on the math portion, but that was better than leaving any question blank.
When she finally finished she left the auditorium feeling fairly accomplished in the fact at least half of her grade would be decent. But now she had a far bigger hurdle ahead of her, the practical exam.

The nerves returned ten fold as she made her way to the in between point at the back of the school. There were so many possibilities for the practical exam, there was no real way to prepare aside from doing her best to be in peak physical condition. That being said, Spindel was still nervous, and hoped to god there wouldn't be a lot of open flames flying around.

This is worth half my grade, I have to do my best here.
A good score on the written exam wouldn't save her if she sucked at the practical. As she made her way to the back of the school, she spotted Eiji walking ahead of her. She debated calling out to him, but nerves got the best of her. Which was stupid, given they were going to same place. Taking a breath to steady herself she rounded the corner, just in time to watch as Eiji tripped and fell face first near a tree.

She blinked, and covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. He seemed to be okay, so that was good. The person sitting at the base of the tree looked familiar, had she seen her back on application day?

"Uh,a re you okay Eiji?", she walked over cautiously.

Blemmigan Blemmigan

Eiji Touzai [x] - AA applicant (waiting area)

"Yes!" he answered, a bit too quickly. Of course Spindel saw that. "I'm fine. The tree is also fine." He gave its trunk a deliberately casual pat.

"How did it go?" Eiji asked. "I mean, how do you think it went?" He was talking too much again: now that they were waiting on the physical exams to start, he was able to focus all of his attention on being nervous about that.

With:
StarryKnights StarryKnights (Spindel)

Chiaki Hakunetsu [x] - AA teacher

Now that the application process was properly underway, Chiaki had plenty of time to be serious. She had hoped that everyone would have calmed down after the principal's speech, readying themselves for the exams, but some of them had continued being riotous.

She had taken over invigilating one of the groups, and some of the students seemed to have forgotten exam etiquette. "If you're not serious about attending this school, I suggest you cut your losses and leave now," she had finally snapped, which had been enough to make the prospective student finally shut up and behave.

No doubt they were already complaining to each other about her having no sense of humour, but she didn't really care. If these teenagers really wanted to be heroes in any professional capacity, learning dicipline was an important part of that. If she was able to learn that, then any of them could, and she would rather that they ended up as respectable pro heroes than turned out badly just because she wanted them to like her.

Once the written exams had finished, Chiaki sought out Shimuzu. "Kocho-sensei," she began, as politely as possible, "Regarding the practical exam, I'd be more than willing to help if you need it." She doubted she'd be needed, and was planning to spectate anyway, but she was grateful to the man for the job, and wanted to do what she could.

With:
Kimona Kimona (Fumio)

Sakura.jpgSakura HanakeSakura.jpg
Mentions: King Crimson King Crimson
Interacts:

Sakura followed the crowd of students leaving the auditorium, deep in thought. Did I do well? I probably completely flunked science. Will they let me in anyway? Could I have done better? It didn't matter. Even if she could've done better, it was too late now. That was an unsettling thought.

And now the practical exam lay in front of her. Memories of the sparring match she had with Akiyama last week flooded her mind, and she rubbed her shoulder, subconsciously. The bruise was nearly healed, and Sakura had thought quite a bit about her technique since then. No more using light attacks in a face to face battle, but just to distract and make the opponent unprepared. A good stealth attack. And it was becoming fairly obvious how important the environment she was fighting in was. She needed a place to hide and/or things to climb to be successful. Her close range attacks needed a lot of work. She thought of Ghost. What would a mouse do under the possibility of being attacked? Run. Not the most heroic of tactics, but maybe protecting her hide and getting to a better place to attack was better than fighting under conditions that would make her lose.

Arriving at the back of the school, Sakura looked around for any familiar faces. She didn't see any. Just a lot of kids and a lot of noise that made her nervous. She put in her earplugs and watched the kids around her, probably looking zoned out and overtired, herself.

~Kuroki Noto~
Mentions:
Interacts:
Kuroki had a headache after the test. They probably put the stupid written test before the practical exam so everyone would be at their worst. She shook her head, and then rubbed at the aching spots, grimacing. Then she began to stretch, warming herself up for whatever would come at her, while also sizing up her potential enemies.

Akemi Tajima
Still sitting alone Akemi perked up when Liam appeared and was about to wave him over when he instead got into conversation with not one but two other girls one of which was another redhead. Scowling deeply she redoubled her search for Umaru but still found no sign of her either. She was about to stand up and grab Liam's attention away from the other two when the principal showed up with a small child in tow for some reason and ran through the typical welcome speech and ran through where they would be going for their exams but frustratingly still didn't explain what the practical exam entailed.

Leaving auditorium she headed to the exam hall and a proctor directed her to a desk with a braille version of the paper laid out for her and she sat down and got to work. While her maths was a little shaky and her sciences were alright she was fairly sure she smashed the literacy and language side.

Making her way outside once the tests were over she grabbed a drink out of a vending machine and found her attention drawn to a student tripping over his own feet and nearly stepping on a girl that she recognised to her delight as Umaru, heading over Akemi smiled brightly and waved. "Tsuji-chan! Good morning!" Giving the other girl a quick once over to make sure that she hadn't actually been hurt by the clumsy guy Akemi sat down beside her. "I didn't see you arrive earlier, how was the exam for you?"

RI.a RI.a Mistahh Mistahh

Lee Vanderbilt

Lee looked at Kiyoshi with pity in his eyes. The boy was so nervous it was sad. The Texan couldn't understand someone like this, he couldn't comprehend panic in a social setting, or why he dodged eye contact and fidgeted about. Did Lee really inspire fear and uncomfortability in others? Hardly so, so what gave? He didn't hate the kid for his nerves but understanding was beyond him; and in all honesty he didn't think much of Kiyoshi, no chance someone like this would pass...

At least he'd given Lee something to work with conversationally. Asking a question Lee'd contemplated a thousand times, after all it was a question an agency would ask after graduation. The kind of question Lee was ready to answer in a heartbeat.

"To be a hero is to be a pillar of society. There is no greater honor than to be a hero and no profession where one makes a greater difference. To be the shield guarding the innocent and the hammer punishing the unjust is the highest position one can have. Nothing else is as crucial or honorable. That's why I want to be a hero. To make a better world than the one we were born into" rambles Lee, words coming right out of a pamphlet. Good God I both hate and love this guy....

Cutting off any reply was the speech of the principle, a hush descending upon the people like a blanket as the headmaster presented his piece. Focusing on every word with laser like precision, Lee tenses his jaw, steeling himself for the challenges ahead. No chance he'd be one of the unlucky attending the "equally prestigious" alternate schools. He'd be damned if AA rejected him.

Fast forward past the test and Lee emerges from the building into the fresh outdoors, golden wheat hair sparkling in the sunlight, his glasses sheening reflectively, a smirk playing across his face. He'd aced the test and he knew it, almost every question posed by the exam had been accounted for. On top of that he was one of, if not the first to complete the test, having turned in his exam before many had reached the halfway mark. Such a display of academic dominance would surely raise some eyebrows among the teachers. Perhaps such things were scored? Who was he to say? Such a prestigious program was sure to have alternate methods of grading. Maybe his speed was recorded as a positive. Had he set some kind of record perhaps? Or to Lee's horror....

Was he marked negatively for rushing it.

*Clink*
Came the sound of a lone bead of sweat, rolling from Lee's forehead, slapping against his steel rimmed glasses with the impact of hammer to anvil. The thought of a negative mark for rushing the test.... Well it caused his heart to flutter, pounding audibly in his chest. For even if his answers were right, perhaps he'd be marked down for being arrogant, perhaps his self confidence would be considered carelessness?

"How dumb am I to think - -
He begins within before being brought back abruptly, for in his trance he'd inadvertently bumped against someone. He'd been so lost in thought that he'd failed to notice someone stretching and had interrupted their warm up. Looking to the side with an apology prepared he came face to face with.....

Kuroki
"S-Sorry I didn't mean it! Really I didn't see you I was so lost in thought!" he blurts, embarrassed and apologetic. Dropping his duffle bag to the ground (containing his gear and space for his formal wear when his super cool runners outfit is revealed) he brings his hands up, palms facing out, trying to diffuse the situation before it begins. The girl was a spitfire for sure and he didn't want to enrage her again... Not here at the examination day, not like last time at least. He had to be on his best behavior.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Last edited:

~Kuroki Noto~
Mentions:
Interacts: Jet Jet

My word. Such frantic apologizing. Who on earth is being such a-

The tall, self-righteous american boy from the sign-up day stood before her, apologizing, of all things.

~Kuroki's mental state before responding~

But then, Kuroki composed herself somewhat.

She returned to stretching, refusing to even look at the grovelling boy. But her signature smirk graced her face, gently. She couldn't help it. This was going to be a beautiful day. Her voice was low and soft with a touch of the toxic humour that laced her veins.

"I see the thought of the practical exam is too much for you, huh?" She extended the leg furthest from the blonde boy sideways and then leaned down to touch it. "You seem awfully nervous, cracker."

olivia "yui" tanaka

location: sitting in the auditorium | interacting with: bug girl ( King Crimson King Crimson )

As Yui mumbled her plan, she was brought out of her trance by a push. She stumbled and caught herself on the chair, bumping her right leg hard against it. "Motherf-" she swore in English and rubbed the spot - it was definitely going to be bruised later on. Should she apolgize to the person or tell them it was alright? Yui thought about it for a few seconds before turning to the person. "Oh it-" The sight of the person surprised her and her words were caught in her throat.

Yui wasn't a stranger to odd mutant quirks, but holy hell, she was a bug. A shiver ran up her spine as flashbacks of her brother's pranks ran through her mind. He loved to hide bugs around the house, his favourite place was in her hair while she slept. She thoughts of her brothers caused her heart to feel heavy. But she was here for him! Here to find him and save him from himself. The sadness then turned into motivation and she took a deep breath. I mean, at least the girl next to her wasn't a spider, because Yui probably would've passed out.

"Hi, I'm Yui!" The foreigner wasn't quite used to Japanese culture, even if her father was from the country. Her greeting was casual and she extended her hand. "Nice to meet you!" Before she could ask her for her name, the assembly started and Yui sent her an awkward smile. Yui leaned her head against her prompted up arm and closed her eyes, but before she could fully fall asleep, the assembly ended and it was time to take the written test. Yui stood up and looked at the bug girl. "You wanna walk together? Oh, I forgot to ask you for your name earlier."
code by Ri.a

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 22px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
The mysterious appearance of a stumbling boy caused Umaru to choke on her drink. Her face scrunched in discomfort as she coughed to clear whatever liquid that went down the wrong pipe. "I-it's ok," She managed to reply weakly. Slowly recovering from the little surprise, she took deep breaths to calm her aching throat before asking the newcomer about his state. "Are you alright?"

Another new face approached the scene, seeming to know the dark-haired boy. The blonde sighed in relief as he replied to both their concerns, and she couldn't help but look at the green-haired girl a little longer than normal. She had small black lines on her skin and Umaru couldn't help but wonder what her quirk was. Before Umaru was caught for rudely staring, Akemi called out to her. A bright smile formed on the child's face as she waved back, "Good morning, Mi-chan!"

"Sorry, I didn't see you too. I was so nervous." She apologised. "The papers weren't too bad. I think I'll pass! How did you find it?" She said with a look of victory, her hand curled into thumbs up gesture. "But it sure was intense.. I'm pretty tired now. I don't know how I'm going to do for the practical exam." She pouted a little, she always seemed to be worrying about something in her tiny head of hers. Her hands fiddled with the half-empty bottle of milk tea before offering it to Akemi, "Would you like some?"

Interactions: Blemmigan Blemmigan IG42 IG42
Mentions: StarryKnights StarryKnights
code by RI.a
[/div]

Lee Vanderbilt

Lee tenses his jaw as Kuroki speaks, flustered by her non-chalonce and disrespect. He had words for her as before but this wasn't the time to grandstand, altercations here would have serious repurcussions. It was a no win. Fight against her unjust response and risk failing or walk away emasculated. At this point he regretted apologizing to the girl at all, perhaps it would've been better just to ignore the bump and move along.... Although; who was he to say anyways? Had he kept along without a word perhaps shed have taken it worse. Hard to imagine though... To call him a "cracker"! What a disrespectful and odd thing to hear at AA... from a Japanese girl! Sure he'd heard it a few times in Texas, but here? It was so crass and out of place. He really didn't know what to say. So for a moment he just stood there, kind of in shock, trying to process it all.

Then it struck him. It was pure genius. She'd called him nervous, and had implied that he wasn't ready for the test. How untrue! He'd show her.

"I've conquered hundreds of advanced tests! This is no different!" Lee begins quietly, loosening his tie.

"How about this! Whoever gets a worse practical score buys the other lunch for a week IF you get in that is!" he adds, placing his undone tie in blazer's pocket.

"Maybe that will teach you not to underestimate the competition!" he concludes with a confident smile, hands at his hips in a sign if confidence despite the insults.

Attachments

• e2a0f85842cfb1cf4dd872723703b90b.jpg
    e2a0f85842cfb1cf4dd872723703b90b.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Spindel Rostovia

Spindel seemed to relax a bit at the news. Tripping, falling and hurting oneself before the practical exam even had a chance to begin...what a terrible way to start one's path at being a hero.
Thankfully, that wasn't the case. "Good", she fished into her bag for a moment and pulled out a water bottle. She was too nervous to eat the sandwich she'd packed, but staying hydrated was important.

"I think it went well", she replied after a moment. "I was a fairly decent student, so I was somewhat familiar with a lot of the material...mainly Language and Literature portions. Science was okay but math...", her face contorted into a frown.

"I hate math, and it hates me. So I'm hoping I did well enough that it doesn't bring down my overall score". Between that and her pratical exam, Spindel worried she might not make the cut. It all hinged on what the physical tests would ask of her.
Realizing she was droning on a bit, Spindel shifted focus.

"What about you? How do you think you did?".

Blemmigan Blemmigan

A lot more potential students were emerging now, and Eiji was glad that he'd gotten out of the crowd sooner rather than later. There were a lot of confident-looking applicants, who presumably found the morning a breeze and weren't too bothered about what came next.

"It's a good thing it's not a math course," he said.. "Or... or a science course. That's what I can't get my head around, all the details. I was okay with the math part though: my parents are pretty tough on both of us when it comes to math. I guess I ought to thank them." He pulled a face, then smiled with his best impression of confidence. "Once we both get accepted here, I could help you out with it, if you'd like."

With:
StarryKnights StarryKnights (Spindel)

~Kuroki Noto~
Mentions:
Interacts: Jet Jet
Now this was the kind of duel Kuroki would love to do. She stood up straight, finally looking the spectacled boy in the eyes. For the first time she noticed the odd crosshairs on his eyes and wondered what his quirk was. She grinned, wide, enthusiasm in her gaze, and extended her hand.

"I'm in."

jigoku-sensei-nube-full-1427339-jpg.446798

Fumio Shimuzu
Angelwood Academy:
Tags: Blemmigan Blemmigan

Fumio turned when he was called out too. Currently, he was tending to Kazuki, who paused what he was saying when Haku-chi (a name that he came up with due to hers' being so long) showed up and poked his head out to look at her. He has a candy pop in his mouth and was still somewhat hiding. A few Feathers were slightly scattered around him. He still wasn't really sure what his quirk was. He just knew he kept producing feathers. Fumio smiled. "Your help would be very welcome." he says, "Hmm you could help out Watanabe." he decides, pointing at the male who had been brooding off to the side in the corner. Akio looked up, a tad surprised, arms still crossed where some mice sat.

Black.King.%28Yonshoku.no.Shihaisha%29.600.1713152.jpg

Akio Watanabe
Tags:

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Maiko Blemmigan Blemmigan 's Eiji StarryKnights StarryKnights 's Spindel

Tsuru nodded when his new friend gave him permission and put the headphones in, immediately tapping his feet and bobbing his head to the sound of the beat. After a few seconds, he turned back to Maiko and said:
“It’s great! I can’t tell what they’re saying, but it looks very happy! Oh-” Tsuru then turned to principal as he began greeting everyone, carefully taking out the headphone and giving it back on Maiko’s lap as he watched. Once it was all done, the young boy was already at the edge of his seat, shaking visibly with a mix of excitement and anxiety.
“Good luck, Maiko! I’ll see you at the practical!”
Tsuru sprung out of his seat and rushed to the test area. The faster he finished the written exam, the sooner it’d be over… Right?
A few hours later
Amongst the leaving students, a very defeated Tsuru dragged his feet across the school floor towards the location of the practical test, moaning and massaging his temples from the massive headache the test had given him. He was so out of it he nearly stumbled into a cute boy, causing him to jerk back up and offer a clearly forced smile, rubbing the back of his head and saying:
“Oh, I’m sorry! Almost bumped into you there.” He shifted his glance at the oddly colored girl with stiches then back at the boy and said to both: “Nice to meet you! I’m Tsuru Goshiken.”

Spindel Rostovia

More and more applicants were finishing up, Spindel wondered how the others had done. She wasn't prideful enough to assume her own score would top all the others. The practical exam counted for half the grade, she had to make sure that she did her best. And after that, she would have to keep up with her studies, and that of course would include math.
She blinked, a tad bit surprised at Eiji's offer to, to tutor her.

She let out a nervous chuckle. "I, I'd like that. I've uh, I've always been the one tutoring...not the one being tutored".
She ran a hand over her hair, smoothing out imagined stray strands.
She wasn't used to people who were so forward, or where acting so forward.

"And hey, if you ever need help with literature, I'm all over it".
Before Eiji could rely, a new face stumbled onto the scene, a red haired boy who stood just taller than Spindel herself.
He introduced himself as Tsuru Goshiken.

Spindel flashed a smiled. "Hi there, my name's Spindel...Spindel Rostovia".

Blemmigan Blemmigan
CapRock CapRock

He'd never really gotten the hang of making friends. Or maybe he'd always just assumed that: Eiji had always been one half of a whole, and his brother always had particular views on who was worth talking to and who wasn't, if he wasn't actively driving people away with his attitude.

But now, he felt like he should have started sooner: people were nice, once you actually talked to them. He was still smiling and ready to answer her when a redhead appeared out of nowhere, and Eiji thought for half a second that he might go flying for the second time in five minutes.

Instead, crisis averted, he gave a nervous laugh. "I guess we're all worn out from the written tests," he added, once Spindel had introduced herself. "I'm Eiji Touzai. It's nice to meet you, too. Are you geared up for the practical exam?"

With:
StarryKnights StarryKnights (Spindel), CapRock CapRock (Tsuru)

Last edited:
Lee extended his hand in return, a confident smile playing across his face.

"Good, I'm looking forward to eating free for the first week!" he replies in a chipper tone, trying to bring the same intensity displayed by Kuroki. Maybe the two could get along after all...

Well until the bet was over at least. She'd probably hate him more if she lost, and Lee didnt plan on losing. He was confident in his test taking skills and that they'd carry him to victory against his arrogant opponent. He didnt know what her quirk was but a test was a test and it didnt matter how strong she was, no one was beating him at his own game. No matter what was measured he'd figure it out first and play into the grading system, he doubted the headstrong girl would do the same. In his esteem she was the type to bend the test to her will instead of adjusting to the flow, and that alone promised victory. By the time she knew what was happening Lee would be far ahead. Especially if this test was like the "Bot hunt" kill contests given at other schools. In a test like that his ranged ability would lock up a week of free lunch.

Liam O’Sullivan
a9d03991-0079-4677-81a2-46feadc35ee3-jpeg.568703

Liam was about to respond to Galatea until his ears twitched. It seemed as if the principal was about to give his big speech to the students. Liam had quickly taken his seat as he listend carefully to the principal. Finding himself a bit...worried about the upcoming test. Liam was a bit of a....meathead so to speak. He wasn't exactly the smartest and usually had trouble staying awake during most classes even though he wants to learn. Hopefully this school had a good tutoring program because he was certainly going to need it. As the assembly ended Liam went to go start the written portion of the exam. Finding himself drifting off a bit until he delivered a punch this his chest to help him stay awake. This test was practically torture though overall he thought he was doing at least pretty well. Until he came across his deadly and oldest foe. Math. Liam often struggled with equations and such and it was clearly going to show on his test results. Numbers were never really his strongest suit. Especially when they started adding letters into the mix of the equations. He had honestly thought about cheating to ensure he would have a great score, but if he got caught then his father, homeland, and fellow students would be disappointed in him. And that was something he truly feared. Liam took a deep breath as he began to focus back at his test. Trying his hardest to solve these confusing problems as he stirred every inch of his brain in an attempt to do well. If this had been a cartoon there would probably be smoke coming out of his ears from how hard he was trying to think. But he did it. He had finished his test. Liam stood as he went to turn in his test. Liam had a bit of confidence that he at least had a decent score after overworking his brain like that, but there was a look of worriment on his face. "I really need to get some fresh air after that." Liam said mumbling under his breath.

Souta Kyikamo
5efbb11b18e637c42c99a3b7b751fe496fe25da2r2-428-600v2_00.jpg

Kimona Kimona

Souta's body began to feel relaxed as felt the embrace of Aya's quirk. His serious cold eyes slowly returned to their original soft and lifelike appearance. A wide smile placed itself over Souta's face as he placed his hands on his hips and delivered a wide smile. "Woo! Still feels as great as ever." Souta said before he felt Aya take a hold of his arm and dragged him to the ceremony. He sat and waited patiently until the principal finished up his speech. He couldn't help as his body was overfilled with joy. Practically launching himself from his cheer as a deep burning determination began to fill his eyes. After the last exam he was ready to tackle this test headstrong and hopefully keep his cles in check should they get a little too wild again. "Come on slow poke!" Souta said returning the gesture from earlier as he began to drag Aya by her arm this time. "I wonder what the practical is going to be? Hopefully something fun like the last one! Oh I can already feel Bravery trying to get out to strut out his stuff!" As Souta entered the test room he began his test and realized it was much harder then the one WCA had provided. Interestingly enough it was kind of cool seeing the standard difference between the two schools. Luckily having six other bodies to help study for this test really came in handy. They didn't share memories or anything, but they could at least talk to each other while they were still in his body. As Souta completed his test he overall felt pretty confident about the whole thing. As Souta turned in his paper he left the test room as he began to stretch out his body as waited for Aya.​

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
large.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 3"/160cm

Quirk: Toxic Thorns

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Kuroki Noto
[div class=sideinfo]Location: Behind the school

Mentions:

Interacts: Jet Jet [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Kuroki grinned. "Be careful, American boy. If you're too cocky I'll steal your free lunch from right under your nose!" This was going to be great, she could just feel it! She was nearly bursting with excitement.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
mio.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 4' 11"

Quirk: Mouse

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Sakura.jpgSakura HanakeSakura.jpg

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Behind the school

Mentions:

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

After just people watching for who knows how long, Sakura decided she should really be preparing for the practical exam. She sat on the ground and took off her shoes, and stretched her feet. She hoped there would be good things to climb in the test. She wanted the examiners to see how fast she could scale walls and how fast she could run. She only hoped that she could get her vocal powers to the right adjustments and she couldn't really warm up here, as she'd interfere with the other students' concentrations, and maybe even give them a disadvantage in the test, depending on their sensitivities to ultrasonic sound. So she focused on stretching her body, getting ready for whatever climbing and twisting she'd have to do. She didn't like the look of her feet with her long toes and strange pads on the bottoms, but she'd leave her shoes here. Bare feet would be best for her in the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back