• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Angelwood Academy (Main Thread)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aijou Kurokami

Frieda is looking worried about the test. "Oh don't worry Frieda, I'm sure the test won't be THAT hard. I mean, your Quirk seems to be the type to trick your enemies instead of engaging them head on. I'm pretty sure that you can make it." She says, her words speaks of encouragement in an attempt to lift the ink girl's spirits up. "Don't be so doubtful of your abilities." She added "You can make a lot of creative use with that kind of Quirk."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Eiji Touzai [x] - AA applicant (auditorium)

Encouraged by her attitude, he beamed at her. Maybe this place wouldn't be as chaotic as he had dreaded... though, of course, he had to pass today to consider being a part of it for real. "I'm Eiji. Uh, Touzai. I'm pleased to meet you."

Next to her pristine appearance, obvious even despite the haphazard appareance of her skin, he felt grubby. But he'd made more of an effort than usual- Eiichi had laughed at him for wearing the uniform of their old school, and again for ironing them the morning before they left. Still, it was the neatest set of clothes he owned, and his parents had seemed proud that he was taking this opportunity so seriously.

Taking Spindel's hesitation as a prompt to keep talking, he added, "I don't know if I'm more nervous or excited about today. I've always wanted to come to Angelwood, and I don't know about the practical test, but I really want to give it a go if nothing else. I think the written bit should be okay." He realised, too late, that his mouth wasn't letting his brain get much of a say in this. "How about you? Good luck, by the way. I mean, when it starts. Did you visit before? I think some people did."

With:
StarryKnights StarryKnights (Spindel)

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: Zamasu Zamasu

She thinks over the words and a troublesome sensation builds back in her stomach, looking around the faces of those gathered as if demonic shadows are grinning back like hungry wolves, Enemies? she was going to make enemies here...especially if she actually made it through since that would mean so many would not. Swallowing hard she trembles a little more looking to the ground, she...really didn't want to do that to people, but she didn't want to give up either...but that's the truth of it right? following her dream meant she needed to crush another...could she really do that? morally or even ability wise...did she want to do that?. The internal debate rages within her at the thought, this world could be so cruel sometimes, but she wanted to...to be a hero!, the ball of guilt from before comes back with renewed vigour, her hand moving to her stomach and clutching.

Her breathing speeds up as she starts to panic, sweating more as her eyes closed and she keeps thinking over the idea. Tricking enemies instead of fighting head one? that...that is something she could do, but should she do it? crushing dreams, tricking people...it was now less about doubting if she could do it but more what comes after. If she did do it, if...if it worked, would that make her a bad person for doing it? what if she even liked it? she already torched a street without even trying.

When the girl finally speaks again, its less nervous and more just a deep sombre tone to it "So many here... their dreams won't survive the test, tricking them to get by....is...is that right?" looking back to her with pleading eyes.

Aijou Kurokami

Aijou sees that Frieda is getting nervous. It appears that she is afraid to crush someone's dreams but wants to succeed. She is in an internal debate. Would she decide to be selfless or selfish? Aijou can tell that she is very afraid at the consequence of both choices. When Frieda asked, Aijou could not think of what to say. She glances up to Merkava, but even he has nothing to say. Aijou looks back at Frieda and say "Listen, all of us here has a dream. You either work and struggle or be lazy and let fate decide. Either way, we've all came this far. This exam is meant to test our worth. Now, I don't know anything about this exam, but do know that even if you crushed someone's dream, always remember that there exists a second chance."

Aijou places both of her hands on Frieda's arms and looks at her closely in the eyes and say "Frieda, don't be afraid. You will never become a hero if you keep on cowering like that. That is one of the biggest weaknesses people commonly have. A real hero must not be afraid of the consequences of their actions. Heroes are not gods that can save all people at once. Heroes also fail, but they're not afraid to be called at. Why? Because at least, they did what they can." She takes one hand off her shoulder and gently holds her cheek to say "You got that?"

"...Looks like these two are gonna be MORE than just friends." Merkava thought.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

641e0ebf715bb3992580d14fe6bfd6552592afabr1-601-986v2_hq.jpg

Kiyoshi

A part of Kiyoshi was glad that his conversation starter worked, but the other part of him was intimidated. passing other exams? Yup. Tall, strong, smart, intimidating guy. how perfect. Cause that made Kiyoshi even more nervous. "r-right." he nods a little, trying to keep up through his anxiety, uh... hand shake? "I-I... I'm uh, Kiyoshi." he gets out with a nod after a few tries as he attempts to return the handshake. That eye contact was making him so nervous right now, like the guy was going to stare into his freaking soul or whatever. Before he could try to say anything else, or even respond, he noticed something from the corner of his eye. A-A-A- A BUG. IT'S A BUUUUUUUUUG. The first thing that happens is that his face turns pale quickly followed by him screaming in a very girly, yet mildly quiet fashion, just mildly keeping enough of his sanity to recognize where he was and to restrain his screaming. His quiet scream was then joined with him climbing over his chair, flipping it, and throwing it at the bug. Which was then followed by him running away and hiding behind the first row of chairs, peeking his head up behind Lee to see if it was gone. or dead, Both would be nice.

Tags: Jet Jet

jigoku-sensei-nube-full-1427339-jpg.446798

Fumio(&Kazuki) Shimuzu
Angelwood Academy: Auditorium
Tags: Blemmigan Blemmigan Jet Jet

Fumio turned to look at Chiaki. "Good morning Hakunetsu." He greets happily, patting Kazuki's head when he hid, chuckling a little. "How have you been?" He asks. As he does so he takes a moment to fix his pony tail and check his suit. He briefly got distracted from the conversation when he heard a student in the front row scream(quietly) and throw a chair. He took a moment to look and figure out the problem. It was.... A bug? He could figure out the context later he supposed. On the other hand that scene can scared Kazuiki, causing him to hide further.
Kenta yawns, listening to them as he slurps on his bobba tea. "I'm good." he states simply when the question was asked. He looks over when the kid screams. Huh. Takes all types. His shirt and pants were immensely baggy, keeping his quirk in mind. He was looking forward as to how the students would do on this year's test. They usually did different variations of the same test, but this year they decided to try something new. Actually, the test had been Kaziki's idea. Honestly, Kenta was a little surprised.

8af61b96079b7189cf7ce137bd56df1b54e65df9v2_hq.jpg

Kenta Yamasaki

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Maiko

“Oh, me? I feel like I could take on the world right now!” Tsuru replied, absorbing the girl’s energy into him. Just being in her presence made him feel that much confident about the whole situation. “I’m Tsuru Goshiken, nice to meet you!”
Tsuru then glanced at her phones. The song blasting from them was making him bob his head and tap his feet to the beat ever so slightly. He stared at the phones, then at her, and went for a bold maneuver: his hand reached out for the loose phone and held it up between her and him, with all the care one would have to hold on to a precious jewel. He turned his head a bit, showing his ear, and asked:
“Can I…?”

Spindel Rostivia

Spin was a little put off by the friendly conversation, but it was refreshing. It wasn't as if she didn't like speaking with others, more like she never knew the best way to go about it.
Eiji seemed nice, and if he was put off by her appearance than he was doing a good job of hiding it. She wasn't sure if he was nervous and letting his thoughts run wild, or if he was genuinely this open with people he'd just met.
It was clear he was excited though, him and everyone else waiting to take the exam.

"I uh...the first time I visited was to turn in my application".
She opted not to detail the chaos that had taken place. it had all ended peacefully and no one was hurt, as far as she knew, so she didn't see any reason to bring it up. It wouldn't be fair to Frieda and the others to speak about them when they weren't present.

"I think everyone is excited...and nervous. The practical exam has me worried most. I think it changes every year...and it has to be super tough...to narrow down so many people".
She fidgeted with her pencil nervously.
"I just hope my quirk can keep up...and there isn't a lot of fire...".

Blemmigan Blemmigan

Liam O’Sullivan
A9D03991-0079-4677-81A2-46FEADC35EE3.jpeg
PlusUltra PlusUltra

As Liam approached his new school he half expected it to still have some damages. Surpassingly he noticed that the school had already repaired the damages caused by his fellow students. They made it seem as if nothing had happened on that most unusual day. After that day Liam had actually gotten aquatinted with some of his fellow students during their sparring sessions. Misako and Hayato has a relatively nice family if a bit weird. Their siblings and parent's were extremely different from his father which was to be expected. They didn’t constantly embarrass him at every point and chance they got. As Liam entered the school he was in awestruck at it’s scenery. He stopped almost every few seconds just to take a picture of anything he found interesting. Even the janitors closet he found. He didn’t talk to anyone on his way towards the auditorium. He had gotten comfortable around a designated few so he had already felt somewhat accomplished. Thankfully Liam noticed a familiar face. “Galatea!” His nervous expression around the students he didn’t know turned cheerful upon seeing the tall girl. After their sparring match together Liam had grown attached to her as well as the others who were there. And now they had to deal with the big lug and his easily attached emotions. Liam practically ran to give the girl a hug as he pulled her in for a tight squeeze. “It’s only been a week but it feels like forever! How’s everything going? Everything swell at home? You smell nice.” Liam said laughing a bit as he continued hugging her.

Souta Kyikamo
F5860D87-1686-468F-BF81-B12CC5433621.jpeg
Kimona Kimona

During his walk with Aya Souta mostly possessed an expressionless face. He was relatively quiet and usually only spoke of Aya spoke towards him. After that test with WCA Souta found himself distant as he kept thinking back to it. He wasn’t sure what it was but the school itself just seemed odd to him. When Aya finally spoke to him Souta found himself broken from his train of thought as he responded back to her. “Not exactly. Father thought it be good for training purposes so he allowed my to apply for the test. Truthfully I have no idea what kind of test this school would possess. The one at WCA caught me a little by surprise though.” There was a question urging in his mind the longer he walked with Aya. Something that he desperately wanted, but decided to finish his conversation with Aya before he asked it. He watched as Aya took off on her skateboard as the sight of the school came into view. With a new environment, new people, and overall a different prestigious standing Souta was unsure of what to expect from this school. WCA seemed to have a number of different psychos and emotionally detached people attending it. Him included. Though then again that school pretty much accepted anyone into it’s academy. So this school would most likely have a few more stable individuals. Which in a way was exciting a particular clone in his subconscious. As he watched Aya roll back towards him he began to speak. “Sadly I can already feel Lust begging me to let him run around the school on his lonesome. We both sort of got out of control during that last test.” Souta accepted the piece of gum as he popped it into his mouth. He walked a few more feet alongside Aya as he eventually asked the his question. “Aya. If it isn’t a bother. Mind using your quirk on me?” After an incident years ago regarding his happiness clone Souta hadn’t quiet been himself unless he was pumped by Aya’s quirk. It was a dreadful day, but his grandfather often told him to simply push through it like it was nothing more than an inconvenience. Which the old man didn’t know how difficult it was to recover from such a thing.​

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

The girl keeps on starring into their eyes, pupils trembling but listening intently on every word she speaks as she thinks them over but breaks and stares to the ground at the mention of cowardice with a look of shame. The nodding of her head slows down in time with the points she raised and eyes moving to each hand on her arms, the pressure leaving an imprint in the layer of fluid that had built up beneath the suit. Heroes must not be afraid of the consequences,but...isn't that what separated them from Villians? Heroes can't save everyone...but shouldn't they at least try? especially those right in front of them? Doing what they can.....but what can she actually do at the moment?. The questions flow onwards as her eyes move to her hand only for the face to be raised once more by a hand on her cold cheek, staying silent for a while as she tries to think of how to respond.

"I...i don't know if...if I can agree with all of that, but...but im going to try." swallowing hard and looking around the crowds once more as an idea forms, If she was willing to accept what could occur, then...the same goes for everyone here right? now she thinks about it they were going to be trying to crush her dream too, but that means they will be accepting the return...for it to be mutual. The idea still seemed brutal in her mind but it at least calmed the guilt down a little, but not the fear as she began to realise just how savage this would be in that respects...so why was she still going through with it? she was...she didn't want to leave, she hadn't run away, she was terrified of it and yet she was still here. That was another thought that just confused her.

"Maybe we'll be in groups," he suggested to Spindel. "My quirk's not very aggressive," he confided, "but it can still help out. I um, I can fuse things together. Or lock them closed." Keeping his quirk a secret didn't really occur to Eiji- after all, he was hoping to be classmates with the people here, which meant working together, right?

Plus, he liked the neat, quiet girl. And aside from the ordinary clothes, she looked like a real hero already, someone who was about to do something amazing. Or maybe he was just getting carried away, from seeing so many people in one place whose quirks affected their appearance and looked so much more interesting than he did.

"What I mean is, if everyone here wants to pass, then I'm sure they'll help out too, if you need it. And you help them. That's what being a hero's all about, so that's got to be what they're looking for, more than anything else." Eiji wasn't entirely sure who he was trying to convince, but he at least felt that saying it aloud made it more true.

There seemed to be some commotion down in the front of the room. With this many teenagers together, emotions were bound to run high, so it wasn't much of a surprise. A lot more were laughing together, finding familiar faces and old friends in the crowd.

"Do you already know people here?" he asked, a little hesitantly. "From before, I mean."

With:

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh

The girl doesnt return the hug at first but gives a faint tilt of her head before wrapping her arms around him and picking him up slightly in the returned hug "Mr Badger...It as been 6days 11Hours and home is good...thank you" there remains a strong earthy scent from the girl mixed with smoke "Did you prepare for the test today? I want to see what they prepared and if any interesting architecture or equipment choices are employed."

Aijou Kurokami

"You can agree or disagree with me."
Aijou says as she let's go of Frieda before it escalates even further "What I've said is what I believe that a true hero should be. Everyone has their own idea of a what a hero is. You can say you can agree to what I believe or disagree and tell me what is your idea of a hero. There are those that say that a hero is a saviour for the weak, protector of the innocent, destroyer of evil, defender of the Earth, the mighty avenger, and so on and so forth. Frieda, I want you to be honest from the bottom of your heart; what is your idea of a hero?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Spindel Rostvia

Given the large number of applicants, being grouped up seemed like a plausible idea. If that happened, Spindel hoped she wouldn't be paired with that hyena boy from before, he made her nervous.
Him, and anyone with a fire based quirk. If she was going to be an effective hero, she was going to have to get over her fear of flames, and figure out a way to counter her inherit weakness... But she wasn't looking to do either of those during the entrance exam.

"My quirk...well", she looked down to her hand, frowning. Sometimes people got uneasy when she explained her quirk in it's entirety. After all, it was kinda weird, being a sentient rag doll, literally composed if the black threads which manifested as stitches on her skin.
It allowed her the unnerving ability to unravel her own limbs, or stretch them beyond an average human's typical range. typically though, she only used the threads themselves, preferring not to pull herself apart.

"...I'm a rag doll...I'm made of threads", she looked to Eiji, uncertain of how he'd react. Keeping her quirk a secret from her fellow tester seemed silly, if she made it to the practical exam than her potential classmates would get to see it.
She wasn't sure how willing the other applicants would be when it came to helping their competitors, but Eiji made a good point. A hero helps those in need. She wasn't sure if Eiji was trying to convince himself or her, but it was a nice thought.

"Yeah, I think...I think that's a good mindset to have", she smiled. "After all, the mark of a true hero is selflessness".
She scanned the crowd as he asked if she knew anyone.

"I'm sure some of the people from application day are here, but I wouldn't say I know anyone super well".
She thought of Frieda, and hoped the nervous, paint spattering girl was doing okay.

"There was this hyena kid that day, he had a short fuse and...", she scratched at the back of her neck. "Honestly I hope I don't run into him, he's kinda scary".

Blemmigan Blemmigan

Lee didn't know how to react to the kids freak out, it was just an insect after all, not a serious threat to anyone. If it'd been something of real danger like a Japanese hornet he would've understood the panic but this was just a beetle, as benign and harmless as the plants it dined on. A chair used as a projectile was a complete overreaction to the straightforward American and it's fear based motivation was the antithesis of heroic in his judgment.

Looking back at the boy behind him Lee's brow furrows, irritated. Without a word he looks again to where where the bug had been. Seeing no trace of it anywhere his gaze returns to the kid.

"I think you got it" he says, tone dry and matter of factly. Not in the mood for more antics at AA, not after what'd happened last time.

"Wow," he said, unable to help looking at her again with knowledge of her quirk in mind. He wasn't sure what he had been expecting, and he had a lot of questions, but thankfully Spindel carried on talking before he could accidentally creep her out.

Instead, Eiji looked down at the other applicants sitting in the rows in front of them, a medley of mutant-class quirks visible even from here. He couldn't see a hyena, but now that he thought about it he had heard a bizarre laugh that might belong to the person she was talking about.

"I guess there's only one way to find out," he said with a smile, though it sounded far less encouraging out loud than it had in his head. "Just need to begin the written part first..."

With:

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

The question from Aijou seems to calm the girl after a moment of confusion, going quiet for a while as she tries to think for how to answer. So many words but which ones fit her image of a hero in their mind? a lot of her new....friends words definitely fit what a hero did but didn't really encapsulate what they were to her like a hero could do those things, but those things could be done by someone other than a real hero too, so what could she say to that question?. Heroes fought for something right? They fought to save people..buy why? why did they need to risk that much and work so hard? Her mind starts to recall several notable figures she knew of the silhouettes passing through her mind.

For Glory, For Justice, For Honor, For Power, For Love, For Fame, For Duty, For Freedom, For Family, For Good, For Vengence, For Peace....each of them could hold some truth to her, the silhouettes being swapped with mockerys of herself with various expressions and just raising more and more questions as she searches for her answer, It what like that old question of why birds fly. Her gaze remains on the ground in focus, flicking back and forth as her mind runs, mouth pursing to each side, opening and closing several times before taking a final breath and speaking.

"I...I dont know...but i want to find out...I know what i dont think they are...but even that could be wrong...I think if i keep going down this road though, at worst ill at least know a few parts of that for certain...and then...then ill know for sure what type i want to be..." taking a seat and fiddling with her fingers through their gloves idly.

Last edited:
Aijou Kurokami

Aijou understands. Frieda doesn't have an ideal hero in mind, but she will eventually find one in the future. "I see. Well, I'm pretty sure you'll find one eventually." She replied. When Frieda took a seat, Aijou would do the same, sitting right beside her. As they wait for the orientation to start, Aijou looked at Frieda and asked "So...um...what are your parents like? Are they pro heroes too? What are their Quirks like?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh - LOCATION: Auditorium
Misako had gotten up at three in the morning that day by rushing out of her bed and waking up her entire house. So seven of the kids, not including Hayato, ran a few miles before breakfast and getting ready for the test. Even with the exercising her stamina seemed boundless as she practically speed walked towards the school that she didn’t live far away from. She rushed into the crowded auditorium as she excitedly looked everywhere for someone she knew. “Hey Liam!”she called out as she noticed the tall male. She made her way over to the guy with an excited wave.

yUfhOWk.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: open pls - LOCATION: Auditorium
Was Hayato nervous for the test? No, of course not. Like always he was chill, but little tingles of excitement did course through his veins. And it was hard not to get pumped up with Misako radiating her energized eagerness to the world. She always had a jump to her step but today it looked like she was about to fly off. He arrived into the auditorium a few seconds after his sister and he seemed to already have lost her in the crowd. He didn’t mind too much so he decided to sit down like a good kid. A good kid who skipped on exercising this morning.

OCoZ10E.jpg

Kitsune Seishin - TAGS: open - LOCATION: Auditorium

Sune skipped along the sidewalk with her fox in her arms. Today was the big day! Her long life of cute costumes and food started now! "Hey hey aren't you excited?"she asked her nine-tailed "pet" as she happily went along the sidewalk.

“No,”he responded bluntly. He was resting in her arms as she held him. He was too lazy to walk, but Sune didn’t mind. Her fox was softer than her stuffed animals at home. “Is it too late to turn back?”

Sune squeezed Ein to her chest causing him to shift. “Of course it is silly! Though I do regret not grabbing more to eat..”she mumbled to her “pet” as she walked into the building. Wow there were a lot of people. She stood near the entrance looking around. Who to talk to..

5fBrrCc.jpg

Avaline Ying - TAGS: lost city lost city - LOCATION: Sidewalk

Avaline “Zhang Xiu Ying” Taylor-Tsai who went by Avaline or simply Ying was walking towards the auditorium with her twin sister hand in hand. The white haired twin wore a black ruffled skirt with a refined white shirt which she took pride in picking out last night. Her sister wore the opposite colours and she couldn’t of been more pleased with it. She liked little things like matching outfits, nail polish colours that matched with the outfits she was wearing (which conveniently happened to normally be blacks and whites), carefully styling her hair, and smelling like lavender. She was quiet as she walked except the click of her mini heeled boots as they hit the floor. Her boots were black with contrasting red laces to match her mismatched iris.

You’d never expect a refined and elegant female to be hearing voices.

“Have you seen my-” “This place looks so different-” “You look tasty..” “I think I’m lost.” “Mom? I’m scared!” “Who are you people?” “HELP! SOMEONE.. PLEASE!”

30a7854c065da7a3335db3ca7865613c0308db7br1-709-973v2_hq.jpg

Maiko

"I'm Maiko!" the girl grins as she responds to Tsuru. She was practically radiation excitement and happiness. She was just that cheery, specially right now. Maiko's face lit up, "Of course!" she smiles when he asked to listen too. "I love how fast paced american songs are lately!" she chirps after he puts in the earphone She loved Ke$ha's especially. They were all so fast. "What do you think?" she asks with a smile. She loved hearing what other people thought of music she listened too.
The song she is listening too

Tags: CapRock CapRock

641e0ebf715bb3992580d14fe6bfd6552592afabr1-601-986v2_hq.jpg

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi breathed out, his nerves settling as he calms. "Ye- yeah.." he gets out nervously before going about sitting down. "I-uh. sorry about that." he gets out quietly in a nervous manner, gripping the legs of his pants. "I uh, have a fear of bugs" he says, avoiding all eye contact. "I kinda black out when i see them." he adds nervously. "Um.... so why do you want t become a hero?" he asks, trying to change the subject quickly. All charisma lost.

Tags: Jet Jet

Spindel Rostovia

Well, he wasn't freaking out, or asking questions, So Spindel took that as a good sign.
She certainly wasn't the only person in the world with a mutation quirk, hell there were countless individuals in the room awaiting the start of the test with them. But that didn't stop her from feeling self conscious about hers. After all, she'd never seen anyone with anything remotely similar, not that she'd ever looked very hard.
She was ready to get the first half of the test over, the longer the more nervous she'd get.
The sooner it was over and done with, the sooner she could worry about the bigger challenge, the practical exam.

Spindel held little doubt it would be tough, and with so many capable competitors present today, she wondered if she'd be able to stick out. It was a worry she likely shared with others taking the test.

"I'm sure we'll be starting soon", she looked down toward the front, wondering what staff would be administering this exam.
Angelwood Academy had some of the best staff anywhere in Japan, and the new students admitted this year would be luck to learn from them.

"After all, most of the participants have to be here, right?".

Blemmigan Blemmigan

olivia "yui" tanaka

Maybe it wasn't a good idea going to Japan on a whim. She had followed her sources's information: her brother was seen in Japan. Her family didn't know that she was looking for him, so she had to use the excuse that she wanted to go to school at one of Japan's best hero schools. Clearly, her parents bought that despite the fact that she had never mentioned the school before. They probably just thought that Yui wanted to become a hero like her folks; and she was the responsible and trust worthy twin.

Now, Yui was at Angelwood Academy waiting to sign up for the exam. The only problem was: her Japanese reading was so rusty. When she signed up, Yui had to use the excuse that her eyesight was awful and she didn't have her glasses. God, what if she saw the boy, and what if he found out that she could barely read in the language. Luckily for her, Yui was a rather smart girl and could probably pick up the reading rather quickly, but until then, she had to wing it. She followed the large crowd of participants into the auditorium. The girl wore her favorite work out outfit: black leggings that stopped at the knees, a white shirt tied in the back to make it tighter (and to show off her fit body) and her signature black sunglasses. Yui loved sunglasses so much that she had one for every outfit.

In America, Yui was of average height, but here in Japan, the girl towered over other girls her own age. It was rather odd, and she didn't know if she liked it. As she entered the auditorium, Yui pursed her lips as she looked for the perfect spot to take a nap. She could probably get away with it if she sat in the middle, yeah, probably in the middle. Yui stood in the middle of the group, sunglasses resting on her head and a hand up to her chin as she muttered, looking like a certain green-haired hero in training.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Akiyama Kamakiri
Once again, Akiyama surfed through the crowd, her lower eyes in a comic book, and her upper eyes on the lookout for any of the familiar faces of those she'd met a few days prior,
Remembering the scolding she'd gotten during her registration, she hadn't wasted any time stopping at a manga cafe during her morning commute to the school.
This time, she went to a convenience store instead.
It wasn't long before the hard clattering of chair meeting floor, followed by the alarmed shouts of several students nearby tore her eyes away from her pages, and from her search for her newfound friends.
Her eyes quickly spotted the source of the disturbance; being a pile of toppled chairs, one of which still steaming with the force of it's impact.
What was more interesting to her, however, was the tiny, emerald glint that emerged from the wreckage, which flew into the air, where it became almost unnoticeable amongst the hustle and bustle of students quickly moving away from the scene, and scrambling to find some seats of their own.
With trained, expert precision, Akiyama's nimble claw shot across the seemingly empty space, and wrapped around the nearly invisible, gleaming speck that only her sharp eyes could see.
When her claw retracted, her four eyes fell upon the small scarab beetle that now sat unharmed on it's end.
It had a dull, green glint, similar to that of the sickle beneath it, and for a brief second, when the light from outside managed to reach it's shell, it glowed with a dazzling, kaleidoscopic aurora, like oil basking in the sun.
She carefully deposited the scarab onto her hand, investigating it from various angles to make sure she got a proper classification.
Once she realized what it was, her eyes widened slightly in surprise.
Hm? A rainbow stag? Here?
A rare specimen, not something she was expecting to find at her school, of all places.
Must be a sign of good luck. Akiyama thought to herself, beaming a small, appreciative smile down at the tiny creature that now lay in her palm.
Gently, she wrapped her fingers around the beetle, and placed it in the pocket of her shirt, offering a small reverent prayer,

Please treat me well, Rainbow-san. I'll give you something good to eat later.

Now feeling invigorated by the small, living good-luck charm sitting in her pocket, Akiyama ventured deeper into the auditorium, her eyes on full alert for
Unfortunately, as she waded further in, the crowd became thicker, and her diminutive size made it difficult for her to see much of anything, besides the backs of other students.
With every movement, the small girl collided with another another body, helplessly being shoved about like a pinball in a washing machine, until eventually, the crowd spits her out, sending her tumbling into an empty seat, where a pensive-looking, dark-haired girl sat.
"Excuse me." Akiyama murmured, wiping away the dust she'd gathered from her venture, before claiming the empty seat next to the mysterious brunette for herself.

lost city lost city

veronica "zhang xiu ying" taylor-tsai

location: entering auditorium | interacting with: Avaline ( L3n L3n )

Little, creepy Veronica entered the auditorium wearing the outfit that her sister picked for her. Unlike her sister, Veronica didn't care about fashion and looks, Veronica was fine with wearing a trashbag and calling it a day. She wore the outfits to make her sister happy. Today she wore a black frilly long sleeved shirt with a white summer dress over it her sister wore the same outfit, but with inverted colours. Veronica wasn't sure how they were supposed to take the test in these oufits, hopefully her darling older sister brought extra clothes. But hey, beauty is pain and if she had to fight in this dress, she'll fight in this dress.

Speaking of her sister, Veronica glanced at their intertwined hands. Ever since birth, they were inseperatable and after they discovered their quirk, the girls rarely left the other. Whenever they made skin contact, their quirks would combine. Like her sister, her quirks have caused her to go a bit crazy, especially when she couldn't tell who was alive or who was dead. She saw gruesome scenes, but at least she could close her eyes to escape her quirk, unlike her sister who couldn't escape.

"Where do you want to sit?" Veronica asked Avaline. Despite being identical twins, Veronica and Avaline were inverted versions of each other. Veronica had black hair and her birthmark on the left side of her face, while Avaline had white hair and her birthmark on the right side of her face. They were perfectly symmetrical and their matching outfits helped their aesthetic as well. "Perhaps closer to the front. Then you might not hear them as loud."
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Liam O’Sullivan
97D939BB-3742-428E-BBCD-311CE23685D0.jpeg
PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n

Liam laughed a bit when Galatea eventually returned the hug and began speaking. “Aw the way you speak is so cute!” Liam said placing his hands on the girls cheeks as he pressed them together a bit to where Galatea was somewhat making a fish face. Liam cooed at the adorable face he had made from Galatea cheeks until he heard his name being called. “Oh hey Misako!" Liam said embracing the redheaded girl with a giant bear hug similar to the one he had gave Galatea. Picking her up as he practically began crushing the girl with his love. Liam wasn’t used to holding back his strength during a hug. Especially around his fellow gigantic family members that would always pull in a deep squeeze whenever they came for a visit. “How’s your brother and family? They were so nice to us when we came over! And your younger siblings were so cute it makes me wish I had a sibling of my own!” Liam said smiling brightly as he carried her over to where Galatea was.​

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n

The girls face morphs around in his hands yet her eyes don't seem to shift, the usual blank stare at the actions before releasing her arms as the Redhead arrives and giving a slow nod to her as well. Though through her head the thoughts were confused at his words, cute? what did that term mean, was there some factor in the speech that elicited that response or was it just based on his unique perceptions of such? a cute way of the speaking, acute way...oh he must mean it as an observation of perception and insight? that made sense right? yes, it was most certainly an improvement over previous claims of being obtuse, is this what father meant by approaching things from a different angle?.

Slowly nodding to herself she turns back to him "Thank you for your observation Mr Badger, you are acute too...siblings, however, appear to be vastly complicated when it comes to the dynamic of the family unity, division of available resources, and various angles of perception causing conflicts, at least from personal experience though others somehow manage to operate such smoothly without conflict" tilting her head as she contemplates the idea further "Then again father would always say a family gathering without at least 3 conflicts is a dull affair" Her mind flashes to the last gathering when her elder sister drop kicking her father before being slammed by her cousin from the roof, what was the source of that again? Oh right uncle had eaten the last slice of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back