• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Angelwood Academy (Main Thread)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: IG42 IG42 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Mistahh Mistahh RI.a RI.a @Site 1

At the sound of the Buzzer, the girl quickly stores away the paper in her back and tosses it to the side to join up with the others in a frantic dash though comes to a stop at the side of the lake and looks towards the girl who claimed to have a plan, sure she could just dive in and start swimming but that would blind the rest and she had already agreed to work as a team, but really what were her options otherwise?...She really should have thought this through.

Running a gloved hand through her hair she breaths quickly, ok so she needs to wait for a boat? yeah, that would stop the ink, then it just smooth sailing to the dummy over the giant shadow in the water, nodding to herself before blinking in confusion, a giant shadow in the water?. Looking downwards she barely has time to brace herself before the giant wave of the emerging creature knocks her back off her feet and starts bearing down on them, causing the girls face to nearly matching her hair for a moment in the sheer terror at the creature "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO....NOT DEALING WITH THAT!" at which time a rainbow blur can be seen dashing away around the side of the lake leaving a similar colored trail of ink as well. Strangely before she noticed she was on the opposite side of the lake and actually far closer to the boat with the mecha-kaiju, calming down a little now she was away from it though now she had the feeling of being torn between going in the water with god only knows what else possibly around to save the dummies, or stay where she was.....but then again they would never pass the test that way. It was then it came to her, if she could find those clues, she could pass....AND! she would be able to hide inside the ship from it, as long as it cant just cut the ship in two give the sheer size of it.

Who really thought that would make sense for a rescue operation? I mean it covers the entire area and most of the students really couldn't use anything they had against it? Was the examiner really trying to cut down the entrants this much? No No think about this later, for now take a step into the water and try....and slowly, slowly make your way to the boat and not get eaten.

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Akemi RI.a RI.a 's Umaru PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Frieda Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Kuroki

Tsuru grinned in satisfaction when he saw the girl latching on to his makeshift lifeline despite all the deadly thrashing from the metallic monster. Taking not a second longer to rest, the boy reassured his grip on the solid wind pole and tensed up his whole body like a spring about to jump.

As soon as he was ready, Tsuru burst out in a sprint, yelling at the top of his lungs as he lifted to pole to carry it out of the water and over the edge, bringing the girl hanging onto it to safety. Shortly after, Umaru reached him and warned about the life boats. She seemed nervous and, to be honest, who wouldn’t be? Tsuru himself felt his heart beating out of his chest from anxious excitement, but he’d never allow himself to stop there.

“Are you okay?” He asked the girl he saved. “You look smart, you should talk to Akemi and figure out what to do about that thing. I’ll go help Umaru get those boats or die trying!”

Tsuru then made his way to the edge, getting his feet together at the last step to leap into the water in a neat arch, innate as only someone who’s been around water their whole life could. He disappeared inside the water and, after a solid couple seconds, reappeared with a gush of water behind him as he stroked wind flippers to swim towards the boats. How long did he have until that monster appeared again? There was no way of telling for sure, so he better hurry.

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
large.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 3"/160cm

Quirk: Toxic Thorns

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Kuroki Noto

Kuroki found herself flung out of the water at incredible speeds. The red haired boy's quirk was very impressive. She thanked him, breathlessly, and then watched as he practically flew off, in awe at how well he controlled his quirk.

It was during all this that Kuroki began to realize how little she actually knew about the world, despite her earlier thinking that she seemed to know everything. It was embarrassing, and made her feel very small. The boy's suggestion to talk to Akemi stuck in Kuroki's mind, and the now somewhat reformed girl made her way to Akemi, and bowed, formally.

"If you will forgive me for earlier..." she blushed, "I'm wondering if you have any idea what I should do." She clenched one of her fists, green thorns protruding through the skin, all the way to her elbow. "My thorns break the skin of the enemy and inject toxins into their bloodstream. I can decide what kinds... however that's not very helpful on non-human subjects." She dropped her fist to her side, the thorns disappearing from sight. "I have some close combat fighting skills, but that won't be helpful on a beast of this size, either." She dropped her gaze, hating herself for every word, but managed to say through her teeth, "I was wrong about not needing anyone... I need a visionary like you to tell me what would be most helpful in this situation." She bowed again. "Please forgive me."

[div class=sideinfo][/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Location: Site 1

Mentions:

Interacts: CapRock CapRock IG42 IG42
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Akemi Tajima
Much as she appreciated having a closer look at Liam's chest Akemi was still irritated by the girl who had rocked up and tackled the boy with her face, grumpily she took hold of the battering ram's shoulder and pulled her back upright at a more sensible distance from Liam. "Some of our more mobile compatriots are already working on securing a boat for us, so if you can avoid headbutting anyone-wait what's that?" Flipping 'channels' Akemi watched the metal monstrosity surface and make it's presence known from multiple angles.

Mentally processing what had just happened Akemi first turned her attention to Umaru and conjured up a string of text that scrolled across the lower part of her field of view like a news headline ticker. Tsuji-chan there are a bunch of ring type targets on that robot, next time it surfaces I want you to take a look for them then try to hit one with that water pistol we got given or with your quirk if you can, got it? Hold your thumb up for yes, down for no.

Finding that Inky had run off around the other side of the lake and was making her own way to the ship Akemi dropped a message to her too. Akemi here, once you're on the ship can you leave a trail on the walls or whatever as you search? If you want to communicate write a message on a wall and I can relay it.

Watching the wind fin guy fish the girl that had objected so strongly to Akemi's offer of guidance out of the water she just about managed not to smirk evilly as the girl took to bowing and scraping before her though she did smile at the prickly turning out to actually have thorns and being ironically referred to as a visionary. "It's fine...I guess." Adding the last part just to keep Prickly on her toes and holding out a hand to shake with a sickly sweet smile. "Your fishing pole friend is trying to retrieve one of the lifeboats so we can cross the lake and move the 'casualties'. I'm guessing these water guns are meant to be good for something and I saw a bunch of targets on that robot which we can try to shoot. One of us has gone around to try and reach the ship from a closer side, you can try that if you want to, just follow the trail." She pointed at the rainbow streak leading around the lake.

RI.a RI.a Natural Flavour Natural Flavour PlusUltra PlusUltra

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 22px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=container] overflow: hidden; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; height: 410px; padding: 5px 10px; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 200px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
[div class=container][div class=scroll]Umaru headed off once Tsuru had acknowledged her. She had thought Tsuru had a flight quirk, which was why she was quite surprised when she saw him diving into the water and started propelling his body through the water and moving as fast as jet ski. She shouldn't be in awe right now! She needed to grab a lifeboat before the metal lizard came back! Just a moment later, text appeared at the bottom of her vision and to say she was startled was an understatement. But there was only one person that called her 'Tsuji-chan' and that was Akemi. She read the text as it flew across carefully and gave a shaky thumbs up and an equally shaky "Yes!"

Umaru was definitely not sure if she could get close enough to hit it with the school-issued pistol let alone her quirk. She barely experimented attacking her crystals, so she only know she can drop a few while flying, but not shooting it like a projectile. Her right hand hovered over the water gun that was strapped around her waist while her left reached out for the rope that was tied around the lifeboat. As she slowed down to grab it tightly, Umaru saw a large, dark shadow quickly approaching. The winged girl made small squeaky sounds of terror as she stumbled in the air to change directions. She was moving slower than before due to the weight of the boat. Looking behind her, she could just see the top of the lizard's head above water. There's no way she's stopping now!

"Tsuru-kun! It's coming!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, but she wasn't sure if he could hear her especially since he was a good distance away.

Interactions: IG42 IG42 CapRock CapRock
[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Akemi RI.a RI.a 's Umaru PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Frieda Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Kuroki

Upon reaching the boat, Tsuru took a moment to breathe and look around. The girls at the shore seemed to be ok waiting for his return, and even Umaru seemed to have reached her boat as well, which was great news. But then, the boy furrowed his brows. She was shouting at him. Something was coming… But what could it be? Birds? Rain? A party to welcome them into the school-

ROAAAAAAAR

Tsuru widened his eyes as he saw the monster coming for him. He took as deep of a breath as he could and dove in, just narrowly escaping the creature’s flailing and the waves it created. Unable to think properly with all the commotion, Tsuru simply locked his eyes for the shore and kicking his legs with all he could. All he could do at that point was close his eyes and hope he wasn’t hit.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
large.jpg

Kuroki Noto

Kuroki hated standing still.

Things weren't looking good for Tsuru, and Kuroki couldn't bear to stand and do nothing any longer.

"RRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" She whipped out her water gun, and tried to hit one of the targets on the beast. "TAKE THIS, B**CH!!"

It wasn't an impressive water gun. It wasn't lame, either, but it was seriously just a water gun. Kuroki hoped to get the beast's attention off of Tsuru. She thought of spitting corrosive toxins into the water gun, but figured it would only eat away at the metal slowly. This metal monster likely couldn't feel pain, so it wasn't worth it. Rage under her breath, she turned to some pathetic looking mouse girl also waiting for the lifeboats.

"Why don't you do something?!" Kuroki asked, more fury in her voice than she had meant to use. The girl startled, practically jumping 2 feet off the ground.

"Wh-wh-wha!?"

"What do you do?"

"M-m-me?! Are you talking to-"

"YOUR QUIRK, STUPID, WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK!" The girl's mouse tail was wrapped around her leg so hard Kuroki wondered if it was cutting off circulation. Tears threatened to spill over the shaky dam of the mouse girl's lower eyelids, and she wrung her hands nervously.

"I'm a... a... a! A m-mouse!"

"I can see that.... But this isn't Halloween, So what do you do?!"

Mentions: CapRock CapRock

Interacts: Sakura[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[div class=mainframe]
mio.jpg

Height: 4' 11"

Quirk: Mouse

Sakura Hanake

'...so what do you do?!'

Sakura shook from head to tail, terrified by the scowling, muscly girl who stood above her. Such well defined muscle, decent sized hands... Sakura looked at her tiny hands, and then decided she'd rather answer the girl in terror than be punched for her silence.

"I-I-I I can climb things fast! And climb upside down! And I have s-superhuman smell! And hearing! And I'm really fast on land! And I can do a ultrasonic scream that can hurt people! Except probably not metal monsters, so it's useless here and-"

Before she could finish her thought, Kuroki started pushing her roughly across the shore.

"You're fast? Then run! Be a distraction for the robot!"

"Wh-wha-"

"RUN, YOU MORON, RUN!" And with one final shove, Sakura was sent running around the lake, leaving a cloud of dust behind her. Anyone watching her would be impressed at the unnatural speed. Would the running get the monster's attention? Then what? Would she die?!

Mentions:

Interacts: Kuroki[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Kamakiri Akiyama
How long had she been swimming now? Her arms were beginning to get tired from constantly wading through the cold, crystal-clear water.
At least the rules were simple enough; get to the sinking ship, rescue the passengers, pick up anything that was pink.
Far simpler than trying to navigate around the tricky art of declensions and scripts.
She even got to have the rules explained to her by one of her old, personal favorite heroes, who was just as large, loud, and boisterous as her sister had told her.
...And maybe just a little bit rounder than Akiyama remembered him being, all those years ago when she first saw him on the news.
Although she was by no means a terrible swimmer, it was obvious that she was falling behind her other competitors; a young, dark-haired boy had managed to pass her by in seconds, and Galatea was hardly a blip on the horizon, as she seemingly soared over the lake.
With a small, determined huff, Akiyama steeled her determination, forced away the rubbery feeling building in her muscles, and pushed towards the ship with hardened resolve.

Once she got halfway towards her destination, however, a dark, shadowy, blotch appeared some few feet to her side, which ominously began to grow bigger, and bigger in size, until the currents it created began to push Akiyama away.
When the dark spot gave birth to a mountain of moving steel, followed by a matching reptilian head, and gargantuan tail, the hopeful hero-to-be finally realized that perhaps writing an essay wasn't the hardest thing she would be doing today.
As if responding to the impending threat, Akiyama's tiny companion, who had chosen the space between her bulbous, bug eyes as the ideal spot to escape the surf, spread it's wings, and took flight, leaving her alone and slack-jawed to stare at the gigantic mechanical tail that now blotted out the sky above her.
A small, muted "Ah..." was the only thing to escape her lips, before the massive steel trunk came hurtling down.

For a brief moment, all was still, only a massive plume of mist and debris remained, marking where the girl once stood.
Until some few yards away, a single, emerald claw rose up from the water and latched itself onto a nearby pile of rubble, which had, until recently, been a massive stone barrier.
She was lucky that the tail had barely avoided crushing her to death, and luckier still that the ensuing waves caused by the creature's attack had sent her tumbling towards some solid ground on which she could get her bearings.
Ah good...I thought I was gonna die... Akiyama exhaustedly thought, pulling her battered, waterlogged body out of the water with herculean effort, before finally allowing her jelly-like limbs to give out from beneath her, looking like a piece of washed up kelp baking in the sun as she splayed herself out atop the jagged slab of stone.

Once she finished catching her breath, Akiyama pulled the rest of her body up, resting on her hands and knees atop the cement slab, before re-positioning into a more action-ready crouch.
Now if only she could come up with a proper plan.
"Hey! Listen up, there's a target in that monsters mouth, if someone hits it, that should destroy this thing, we better do it quick so we can get to the boat! " a vaguely familiar voice rang out behind her, followed by the harsh sound of steel being crushed.
Wheeling her body around to face the action, Akiyama caught a glimpse of the monster's head reeling back from some massive amount of force, as well as the dark-haired boy from earlier flying past it.
She looked down at the water gun still strapped to her body, then at the auspiciously located target within the beast's mouth, and then back again at her gun, until eventually her brain managed to connect the dots.
Now she had a plan in mind, and a target to aim for, but as the robotic monstrosity submerged itself back into the surf, Akiyama still had with one important question for her to ponder;
How am I supposed to get up there?

Everyone Everyone on site 2

Last edited:
Aijou Kurokami & Kadena Guinto
Site 2

latest
No one saw it coming when the gigantic metal creature emerges from the depths. Kadena was about to dive in and Aijou was this close into reaching the boat. While Kadena is busy listening to what others have to say, Aijou is conflicted on whether or not to go back to fight the monster or continue on to save the stranded and get the clues. "So...what's it going to be kid? Fight that huge ass metal monstrosity or go straight for the boat?" Merkava gives his host two choices. Aijou could not think of the best course of action. Now she knew why the applicants were given water guns in the first place. She can use Markava to tear down the monster, but she's afraid to be called out if she does.

Eventually, Aijou has made up her mind. "Merkava...let's take care of the big fish before we do the real objective. I'm not letting that thing wreck the boat unless all those captives are saved and those clues found." She says with a huge dash of confidence. Merkava sighs and say "Alright kid, suit yourself." They turn away from the boat to regroup with the other applicants who have not yet dived or was washed away. Once she lands, she asks "Hey, what should we do with that thing? Any weak spots?"

Last edited:
Ai had been rather quiet watching the test and being rather annoyed that she had been made to use a squirt gun, when she had been one of the few that brought a weapon of some kind. The water gun also made it harder to hide her quirk when she used it. Her name wasn't really Ai and the quirk she put down was complete nonsense. This was all one big lie all except her desire to become a hero, though only for a selfish reason instead of anything altruistic. If the school had allowed her a blade, or a stick, or anything at all she might be able to do something against the mechanical beast. This test was really more of those that were good with range, but Ai was not she liked to be fairly close and had been trained for it by her family. Though, the use they had trained her for was not anything the people here would like they were villains and Ai likely would be called one if anyone found out her secret. Ai had her doubts as the fake documents had fulled the administration and she could fool some heroes in training, she just had to focus on her goal and not on distractions. Right now her goal was to somehow defeat the mechanical beast so the people on the boat could be saved and clues found, but she would trust that to others. Ai was a fighter and besides there was a giant machine monster who wouldn't want to try to break it if they could. There were just 2 issues one being getting to the beast, though that shouldn't be to hard jump and get on it then climb up and to the mouth, the second was a weight limit. Ai could only manipulate up to 500 lbs , but this was a machine she might not have to, what made a machine move could be manipulated break a piston, stop a gear, mess up the timing of a spring, and entire seconds would break.

Ai could not be honest about what her quirk was and had to fake it thus she could not simply use her shadows in the open, however she could manipulate herself through her own shadow to make herself appear to have another quirk. Ai should try to make a plan with her team, but well they seemed to be running around doing whatever they wanted so she would as well, and she wanted to fight it herself. Still a warning was in order so the others would have some clue as to what to do and what she was planning.

" I WILL TAKE THE MONSTER !" Ai shouted walking back some as she was still at shore before getting into a running position she would need speed.

Ai waited a few moments as the mechanical monster moved about getting a feel for how it moved before she took off using her own shadow to move herself faster, though a skilled eye might notice she was moving faster than her legs should allow, before she jumped again using her shadows, this time those in her clothes to pull her up and keep herself moving swiftly. Ai would just barely mange to hit the mechanical beast, and quickly have to press her hands to it's body to avoid falling off. The neck was luckily segmented so as she used her shadows to hold on and push herself up it would look like she was using those segments to climb thanks to her supposed enhanced strength. The neck was solid there was no getting in and thus Ai was targeting the mouth were more serious joints would be and more darkness.

Ai had to hold out for dear life as the beast thrashed and roared, but is was that roaring that allowed her to get to her goal, the mouth. While any joint could in theory be a target for hewer the mouth was the most shadowed and likely the best place to get some exposed seams that were water, but not air tight. The mechanical monster's huge maw allowed Ai in with some work having to jump up and fall into the metal maw to actually get in. Ai used shadows to hold herself down and put her hands to the roof of the mouth to look like she was trying to hold it up even as it closed on her. She was letting it close as her shadows found the cracks she was looking for inside she tried her best to figure out what was what. it was hard to find what she was looking for. The mechanical beast pulled up even as it closed its mouth, then there was a long bang, then a pop, then whining as Ai messed with the joints breaking the parts that controlled how it opened and closed. The jaw was broken and opened seemingly because Ai had used her strength to break the very mechanisms that held it open. This was a great victory, at least until with powerful shake Ai found herself flying off confused and distracted unable to stop herself from falling as the plummeted towards the shallow parts of the water. Still the monster no longer controlled it's jaw which hung open the target exposed for all.

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Akemi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Kuroki and Sakura Karcen Karcen 's Ai

By the time Tsuru finally reached the shoreline, everything that happened during his swimming act had turned into a blur. He climbed his way into the land, the boat’s rope safely on his hand, and turned over to his back to heave for some air. Once he got back up, he looked over to Akemi, shook the rope and said:

“I got it! I got the boat! Did I miss much?”

After asking that, he glanced around to see what was going on, and his jaw hit the floor. He first noticed the little mouse girl, dashing around and trying to avoid the monster’s flaying. The boy shivered at just the thought of what would happen if she were to be hit and he couldn’t understand why would she be doing that, but it seemed to have helped him quite a bit. Then, he noticed a new face, and a quite the bold one too, a girl who announced she’d defeat the monster and charged at him immediately. While she did manage to rip open his jaw, she was hurled away and was now falling defenseless towards the shallow water.

Now the question remained… What to do? It was true that Akemi needed his help to fulfill her plan, but the boy's own guts would never allow him to stay put while his colleagues were in danger. His eyes jumped to Ai, then to Sakura, to the monster, and the lifeboat; there were too many variables and too little time to try and form any semblance of a plan.

The only option left was to simply wing it.

“Hey, grab this and don't let go!”
Tsuru approached Kuroki and (presumably) handed her the rope, then darted away. “Thanks! I’m gonna save them!”

With that said, the boy leaped right back into the lifeboat, still not completely recovered from his last outburst, but determined to do his best. He formed a wind pole with his quirk and dug the tip into the shore. Then, with a little aiming and a mighty push, the boy pushed the lifeboat away from the shore and into the fray again. It was a close call, but the boat managed to catch Ai just before she hit the water, sulking in from her landing and barely managing to stay afloat from it.

That was a good victory, but the boy wasn’t done just yet: one of the monster’s tentacles was still chasing down Sakura, and it seemed to be getting too close for comfort. There was naught a moment to lose. Struggling harder and harder to breathe each time, the redheaded boy leaped out of the boat and landed on a floating board made of solid wind. He leaped into progressively larger and taller boards until he was just in front of the flailing limb, then leaped towards it to strike it down.

The monster realized what Tsuru was attempting to do and ceased attacking Sakura, turning the tentacle towards the boy to lunge at him. In response, he made one last construct with his quirk: a spear with an oversized, barbed head which he secured with both hands and thrusted back at the claw while screaming:

“Leave her alone, you dumb monster!”

It was a direct impact, with big losses to both sides. The claw cracked and lost some of its parts, and the wind spear broke apart, launching Tsuru back and away from the blow. He landed at the water with a large splash, and showed up floating not too far from the lifeboat. He turned his belly side up and coughed up some water, his body feeling quite sore from the blow, as he awaited for rescue.

[div class=mainframe]
large.jpg

Kuroki Noto

"But why--!?" Kuroki grabbed the rope, fumbling the water gun and dropping it. Then the red haired boy took off in the boat, and Kuroki held onto the rope. His amazing speed was great until he got to the end of the rope, at which point Kuroki found herself yanked into the water and onto her face. She looked pathetic, kneeling there in the shallow water, coughing, her sinuses thoroughly flushed.

"HEY!" she yelled, angrily, then scrambling onto her feet. She picked up her water gun and started shooting at the beast, and actually hit one of the targets: One behind his front shoulder, which in reality would be a nice heart/lung shot. Except for the fact that it was water, but she hit it anyhow. How many more targets were there anyway?

Mentions:

Interacts: CapRock CapRock [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[div class=mainframe]
mio.jpg

Sakura Hanake

Sakura dodged the angry claws of the beast. It wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy either, and Sakura was definitely sweating. She didn't know what to do. How was she gonna get out of this?! Was she gonna be crushed like that cement pillar the beast had hit?!

That's when a bold redhead came out of nowhere on a board of wind and challenged the beast, getting it to leave Sakura alone. He looked so brave and heroic, Sakura was frozen in awe as she watched him... until he got hit and flew head over heels into the water away from the lifeboat. The beast was closing in on the fallen hero boy, and Sakura looked around nervously before deciding she had to use her scream, even though it was going to hurt everyone's ears. She'd warn everyone first... but no one would hear her warning from across the lake, as her real voice was so small.

She had a thought and wondered if maybe the beast's computer systems would be messed up by a low frequency noise, so she tried it. Opening her mouth just slightly, she let out a low frequency sound that a regular human wouldn't be able to hear, and turned up the volume enough that a human would sense something off. An odd pressure their head. Would it mess with the beast? Would it even hear it? Would it in the very least be distracted from hurting the redhead worse?

Mentions: CapRock CapRock

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Kamakiri Akiyama
From her vantage atop the stone barrier, Akiyama could see a twin pair of glowering red orbs locking onto her from beneath the waves, and she could feel the malice lurking within them as the dinosaur poised it's mechanical body in preparation to attack.
All at once, the beast lunged, it's head breaching through the waters and hurtling towards the tiny insect with menacing speed. It's mouth opened wide, the tantalizing target within in full view
The sight put an idea in Akiyama's mind.
A risky idea,
An insane idea,
An idea that Akiyama wasn't looking forward to acting on, and yet it was the only one that she could really think of.
The monster's head rapidly closed in, and Akiyama's body reacted far quicker than her still-doubting mind could keep up with, commanding her legs to push off of the stone ground, and sending her plummeting to the waters below.
As she sailed through the air, narrowly escaping the jaws of death behind her, Akiyama twisted her body around, and shot her claw into the monster's steely maw, just as it clamped down on empty air and dust.
First, Akiyama felt her claw pull taut, as the hook of her claw latched onto the robot's metallic lip, then she was assaulted with the horrid sensation of her entire body being pulled along by her hair, as the beast's head carried her off into the sky.

The pain of being held aloft by only a thin strand mutated hair and chitin was excruciating, and one look down was enough to make her regret every decision she'd made up to that point.
Despite the pain, and the fear she felt, Akiyama tried to pull herself up, if only to finally find some stable ground to rest on, but each time the monster writhed, shook, and flailed in response to the assault it faced from the other students, Akiyama was helplessly tossed around like a rag doll, resetting any progress she'd made climbing up the monster's lip, and sending her back to clinging to dear life to the precarious lifeline that supported her.
Eventually, after a long, graceful period of peace on the monster's part, Akiyama finally managed to pull her body up, and to her surprise, found a strange, white-haired girl already standing in the center of the beast's mouth, and to even greater surprise, was forcing it open with nothing but the strength of her own two hands.
With a loud, mechanical pop, the monster's jaw violently burst open, causing the monster to reel so violently, that it sent the mysterious new arrival tumbling into the water below, and dislodged the claw Akiyama had been clinging onto.
For a second, Akiyama fell, the terrifying sensation of weightlessness overcoming all of her senses. But once again, her body moved quicker than her mind could process, and threw her other claw out, catching on a gap between the monster's teeth.
Thinking herself safe, Akiyama breathed a sigh of relief, only to be interrupted by another round of violent tremors, which were even worse than any of the last.

Looking behind her, Akiyama followed the beast's line of sight to see who it was currently battling with, and how close it was to the ship.
She could make out a red-haired boy slumped against a tree, the girl from earlier resting in one of the lifeboats, large swathes of colorful paint on the shore,
And, a small, all-to-familiar shape standing in the center of monster's crosshairs.
"S-Sakura-san!" Akiyama breathlessly gasped, watching in horror as the monster slowly advanced closer towards the coast, it's gait uneven as it's accumulated battle damage, and Sakura's sound waves impeded it's functions.
Hooking her other claw onto the exhaust port just above the robot's mouth, Akiyama stubbornly pulled her body up, could at last see the target within.
Shoving her arm through the thin gap between the monster's teeth, and using her other available hand to grab onto one of the monster's knife-like teeth for support, Akiyama pointed her water gun down into the monster's throat, shut her eyes, and pulled the trigger.
Bulls-eye.
And there, it's head baring nearly straight down on the tiny mouse below, the beast froze, mouth agape, it's red eyes flickering suddenly to black as it's source of power shut off, dead at last.
When several seconds of agonizing stillness went by, Akiyama hesitantly opened her eyes, and looked up at the now, dead machine.
"I-I did it," she said to herself incredulously, releasing a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.
With a bit more enthusiasm, she repeated, "I-I did it!"
And then, the began to robot sway.
With no control to support it, the colossal machine had become nothing more than a giant structure, and now, at the mercy of the wind and the churning waves beneath, the beast lost it's balance, slowly tilting over, until it eventually sank into the water with a cataclysmic splash.

Everyone Everyone

Akemi Tajima
Watching the mouse girl zip off Akemi 'stared' at her momentarily neglecting to keep track of the others until a white-haired girl who had previously gone unnoticed noisily declared her intention to defeat the mechanical Nessie and took an unnaturally long running jump onto it then forced it's mouth open at the same time Tsuru finally showed up with the boat. "Oh nothing much, pass me the rope-hey where are you going?! COME BACK HERE!" Her snarky reply was ruined when he yeeted the rope at the grumpy girl then took off with the boat. Fuming Akemi dashed into the shallows and snagged the rope from where Kuroki had dropped it, with her death scowl in full force she hauled on the rope pulling the boat back to her. "Alright! We have ourselves a boat at last everybody in now!"

While getting the boat loaded up Akemi all but danced with impatience until she took notice of someone hanging from the mouth of the robot obstacle but her attempt to get the imminent morsel's viewpoint only resulted in a momentary distorted image and jolt of pain exacerbated by the strain of using her quirk on so many people at once. "That bug girl again." She hissed through gritted teeth and sat down in the boat rubbing her temples. Getting a view of the bug girl through Sakura she watched the target inside the machine's mouth get pierced by a shot and keel over 'dead'.

Sitting up straight she called out to the students jumping in the boat. "Okay you lot back to the original point of this test, we need to get over to the ship right away!" Focusing through the growing migraine she popped up a message for Sakura. Get back here quick, we're going to take the boat to the ship. Followed by another for Umaru. Head for the ship and start getting targets together on the deck. Feeling increasingly grumpy as the side-effects of her quirk were biting she grabbed the rope and located the floating boy, briefly considering leaving him to drift out of spite for rushing off with the boat she instead tossed the rope at him but hoped to at least hit him in the head with the coils. Sitting back she too a chance on deactivating her quirk to try and get a little rest since there seemed to be a lull in the action for a moment

CapRock CapRock Natural Flavour Natural Flavour RI.a RI.a King Crimson King Crimson (and basically everyone else)

[div class=mainframe]
mio.jpg

Sakura Hanake

The message appearing in front of Sakura's eyes frightened her, and she pawed at the letters unsuccessfully. Then, remembering that that was part of Akemi's quirk, she raced back around the lake and hopped into the boat.

"S-so it's dead then. For sure? Is it for sure dead? For sure, for sure?" She asked, as if the smoking, sinking, crumbling remains of the beast weren't enough information to appease her anxious mind.

It's the easy part now, right? Gathering items with pink spray paint on them? She hoped someone with a flying quirk would delegate themselves as a helicopter to help people get back and forth from the boat more easily and quickly than the lifeboat had been so far. There was also the 'save drowning people' part, but she figured she was better suited for the finding clues part.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Test site

Mentions:

Interacts: IG42 IG42 [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[div class=mainframe]
large.jpg

Kuroki Noto

Kuroki turned red with embarrassment as Akemi snatched the rope from her feet, and then when the beast was down, she hopped into the lifeboat, refusing to look at Akemi. Hopefully no one else noticed that. Kuroki knew her saving grace would be that she was strong. All that close combat training wasn't for nothing. Now she would lug dummies out of the water and the judges would notice how efficient she was. In fact...

"HEY!" She yelled at no one in particular. (Okay, she was yelling at Akemi because it was only Akemi, her, and the stupid mouse girl in the boat so far, and the stupid mouse girl couldn't do anything. But she wasn't going to look at Akemi, so she yelled at everyone else who was slacking off and not getting to the boat fast enough.) "THERE'S PEOPLE DROWNING AT THE BOAT, YOU SLACKERS! GET YOUR USELESS ASSES OVER HERE AND PULL SOME WEIGHT!" Then Kuroki glared into the water ahead of her as if she could will the lifeboat forward or actually feel useful.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Test site

Mentions: IG42 IG42

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Akemi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Kuroki and Sakura Karcen Karcen 's Ai King Crimson King Crimson 's Akiyama PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Frieda and Galatea

After a few moments of sweet, absent-minded rest, Tsuru was jolted back into reality by something hitting his head. After that, he scrambled to grab the rope and pull himself into the boat. The test had already began to take its toll on the boy. Nevertheless, he was still in a good mood. He opened a satisfied smile and said:

“We did it! Now, if I could just sit down for a second and-“

"THERE'S PEOPLE DROWNING AT THE BOAT, YOU SLACKERS! GET YOUR USELESS ASSES OVER HERE AND PULL SOME WEIGHT!"

In response, Tsuru immediately jumped in the spot and made a salute, panic all over his expression. In between heaving, he said:

“YES, MA'AM! I’LL GO RIGHT AWAY!”

Tsuru then proceeded to leap right back into the water, heading to the ship to save some hostages. He didn’t know exactly what to do about the clues anyway. Better to leave that to the big brains of the team.

As he did it, however, a shadow slowly creeped up to Tsuru. It could be noticed by his loud gasps for air with each stroke, a concerning wheeze sound that only seemed to grow. The boy didn’t seem fazed by it just yet, still relentlessly giving it his all to reach the target, but… For how long could he keep that up?

Ai had fallen only to hit a boat, she didn't know if that was better or worse than hitting the water as well boats were hard but surface tension could be just as hard if you hit it at the right speed. Well it didn't matter as the impact left Ai sore and she was only able to get up a few moments latter and by then the machine was going down it seemed. Ai did wish she had gotten a second chance at it as she had barely done much before getting tossed out, at least in her mind. Well no matter her part was mostly over she had pretended to be super strong, not super smart and she could let others actually look into the clues. Though soon someone yelled about saving people that were drowning, which was just what Ai needed make believe civilians. Ai was half tempted to not actually go and help out as super strong should mean really good at swimming. Still she couldn't as the guy that had "saved" her with the boat jumped in himself after hitting the machine not long ago and he looked tired. Ai suspected that the kid would not last long, he likely didn't know his own limits and as his struggles to breath grew every moment Ai was certain of it. Now the question was should she actually go an help him, well she was a hero, but her gut reaction was no though that was likely due to her what you could call villain training. still she was going to be a hero and a hero didn't let idiots get themselves in even more trouble.

Ai grabbed herself through her shadow and jumped after the boy not planning on letting him cause more issues, luckily given he was half way to drowning his speed wasn't the greatest so her distance wasn't anything crazy just above human for sure. Ai could see the boy likely to start drowning at any moment below her seconds after she launched herself and she started to descend, though she over shot it by a little bit which was likely a good thing as she soon splashed down in the water. Ai was up seconds latter , having caught herself and moved herself up to avoid coming up under the guy. She moved to him grabbing his shoulder and using her shadow to stop him holding him just a little to try to keep him from swimming away.

" You need to go back, let me get people you will only add to the people we need to save" She said her phrasing less than ideal but it was true he would just end up needing saving
CapRock CapRock

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags:
(Open)

P66fhv4.png

Ducking and diving as the area outside shakes Frieda continues to scamper through the confines of the sinking vessel, she had no idea what was happening outside but the as long as she was inside the monster couldn't get her right?... It's really not safe to go back into the water so for now, she's stuck on the sinking boat. At first, she had been trying to drag the dummies off to the surface to get them off easier but well...that had been a none starter with the weight of wet clothing and the dummies themselves dragging them was another matter altogether. She wondered why the hell was they so heavy? I mean could there not be some children, dummies, at least? Ok think..think how do you get something heavy to from A to Z?.

As if to answer her question what looks to be a laundry trolley started rolling past and the gears slowly started to turn her eyes lit up and she started to get creative with what else she could find. Several minutes later with the sound of clashing still going on outside, they had managed to load a good number of the dummies into the trolly and connected it to looked to be a series of tied up sheets connecting all the way to the boats anchor...with luck once that dropped...it should shoot everyone to the open deck right? Well only one way to find out.

What followed she sincerely hoped was not captured on the recordings, the anchor propelling the trolley out of the boat at a slightly faster speed than she had anticipated with her screaming all the while, the vehicle hitting a bump in one of the doorways to propel the lot of them out and skidding along the deck into a heap...with the unfortunate ink girl slamming her head along the way and laying sprawled against a railing with a somewhat dazed expression. But hey, they were out at least.

Galatea Cyprus
Tags:
(Open)

pxarSkb.png

Galatea stares upwards at the monster within the water, slowly looking it over beneath her helmet with a similar expression as usual though with her mind slowly running over the problem. A device that large would need a large amount of buoyancy in order to maintain itself floating to the surface, given such did not start at the surface that also meant there was a system powerful enough to control such allowing it to rise and submerge. Nodding to herself a little more she follows the thought calmly swimming up from underneath despite the conflict above, given what was observed it would dictate the presence of a ballast tank with the compressed air required to displace and take on water to control its density...that would be useful in order to prevent the sinking of the main vessel and provide additional time to secure individuals before drowning began.

Finally reaching the creature she raises a hand to a section of its undercarriage and seems to get sucked into the monster's body itself, moving herself between its internal parts to get a better idea of its schematics and disabling several of its defensive measures along the way. Foam guns, rubber bullets, high powered water cannons...this was very interesting how many alternate items had been secured within but they would be troublesome she guessed if left be, as she located what she was looking for and created an opening at the bottom to extract the device and several other parts for her to begin her work at the ship with the Pneumatic controls slowing down as the last of its pressure was being used and with no more ballast tank it had little chance of staying afloat.

The rest, however, was more fun for her, while she had enjoyed navigating the systems of the monster she now had materials to create something, carrying it over to beneath the boat she rises on the other side for a new breath of air out of sight before submerging again and starting work on the repairs. First she fused together with the holes within the hull by displacing herself into it, next was to begin the pumping to remove water taken on board while providing more buoyancy to raise the boat, and once done? the boat should no longer be sinking and so people on board no longer at risk of drowning. There was one thought that came to mind, however, the pink paint around the edge of the hull and the damage showed it blasted inwards and given the shrapnel the force was likely explosive? Hmm how had that happened? Well that could be figured out later, for now she has the stuff to build.

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Mentioning: Karcen Karcen 's Ai

It took Tsuru about a full second to realize that his strokes suddenly weren’t getting him anywhere. He stopped swimming and turned over to find the very girl he had saved lecturing him on his actions. Every word she spoke felt like a hammer nailing down the harsh truths through his head. He even tried opening his mouth to protest, but he only managed to wheeze and cough for a few seconds, gasping for air just above the water line.

After a moment, Tsuru fell deadly silent and limp. He was staring downwards, nothing but his breath and the waves as all chaos went around him. He could hear his mother’s words, as well as see her concerned face, echoed in Ai since it was exactly the sort of thing she had told him a million times before. Eventually, he looked up to Ai again and nodded, saying:

“I’m sorry… For worrying you.”

And then he made a calmer breast stroke towards the life boat to take a rest.

ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
Hideki would land in the water after he had struck the robotic beast, because he was able to get so high in the air he was able to find its weak spot and let everyone else know where it was. Usually this would be something he might keep to himself so that he could take down the monster, but he decided to be generous today. As he swam back to the surface, he saw the other test takers take out the beast, with that he turned and quickly made his way over to the ship, he decided it would be best to start saving as many people as he could. Hideki made his way onto the boat and went to a lower level where he saw some of the victims. The school was using dummies as victims, so Hideki was able to grab two of them and carried them on his shoulder. He got back to the main floor of the boat and walked outside, he put his arms behind him and activated his quirk. Steam flew out of both of his hands, so much of it that it made his levitate and he was able to fly back to shore and set down the two victims in the designated spot. Hideki would fly back to the ship and would continue to look for more people to save until the test was over.

Welcome to Hero High! Population: Heroic!!

And here it was. It was a wonderfully bright and sunny day, minimal clouds in the sky, and the perfect weather for the first day of school. Today the students of Angelwood Academy would be attending their first classes, and testing the waters on their new lives and goals! Students were gathering in a join classroom between classes A and B. For the first few days the first few classes would be taking place together so that everyone can get used classes at AA academy, and get to know all of their fellow heroes in training, as they would likely be working together in the future. A thin tall man with long brown hair was standing at the from of the room, slurping on some form of green smoothie. This was Kenta Yamasaki, also known as The Brain Hero: Limbic System! He looked a lot different then he did on TV and in the news without all his muscles. Next to him stool another tall woman was was dazzling to behold with her glowing hair alone, and that was Chiaki Hakunetsu, also known as The Dazzling Hero: Eclipse! Both of them were pretty famous, especially in these parts as pretty well known heroes.

The two of them seemed to be waiting for all the students to enter the room before they began. After a long moment and all the students had at least entered the room, if not sat down (anywhere) already, Yamasaki lowered his drinking, smiling pretty happily. "Hello! I'm Yamasaki, Kenta. Also known as Limbic System! And this lovely lady next to me is Ms Hakunetsu, Eclipse!" He introduces them both, quickly before he can be interrupted, "We will be your homeroom teachers for both classed A and B! And so to help you all get along, for the first few days here both classes will take homeroom and gym together!" He continues with a smile "We will start things off by having everyone introduce yourselves! So just come up one by one, and tell us your name, a little about yourself, like your quirk! and then maybe say why you want to become a hero!" He smiles before leaving the "podium" up to whoever wants to go first. He looks over at Chiaki with a smile, he thought this was already going pretty well, and it was written all over his face. Now whether she felt the same was up in the air.

Introductions Begin! Onto the Chopping block!
CapRock CapRock Blemmigan Blemmigan PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Jet Jet L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh RI.a RI.a Karcen Karcen Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Timv9 Timv9 King Crimson King Crimson Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Zamasu Zamasu StarryKnights StarryKnights Xcelgamer Xcelgamer lost city lost city GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Akemi Tajima
Not that she would ever admit it to another living soul but Akemi still almost couldn't quite believe she was there being welcomed into Angelwood Academy. When they called for people to go up front and introduce themselves she jumped up fast enough to earn a short screech from Pocky from his perch on her shoulder trying to preempt anyone else, standing up straight she threw her shoulders back and made her way to front with her cane resting on her free shoulder.

Standing before the class Akemi took a moment to admire herself in her new uniform from multiple angles before speaking. "Good morning all! My name is Akemi Tajima from Iga and the cockatiel is called Pocky." Hearing his name the bird perked up and whistled. "In case you couldn't tell from the cane I'm blind, always have been but that's where my quirk comes in. My quirk let's me see what nearby people and animals see as well as create visual illusions." A few emus seemed to materialise and fly out of the window by way of demonstration. "I'm here to show the world just how much a 'poor little blind girl' can do." She finished a smirk.

Yuurei was calmly watching from the very back of the gathered classes, watching everyone's reaction to the first person who decided to go up onto the stage, surprisingly she was blind and as she continued to talk about, Yuu started make her way through the crowd, planning to be the second person on to talk about herself "Hmm, what an interesting quirk. Could be a useful set of distractions when fighting someone else, with training the illusions could become more physical" Yuurei thought to herself as an emu ran passed her and out a window, she then climbed up onto the stage

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Yuurei Bureizu and unfortunately I don't have a bird companion" Yuu said with a bow "But if it's easier for everyone, you can call me Yuu or Rei, I'm not that picky about. Now before you guys ask or start rumors, yes my entire body is wax, candle wax to be specific." The small flame floating just above her head, started to flare up and coil around itself around her as her own show of power with it ending in her left hand "As you can see my Quirk is a simple fire and I would rather not burn things or people for the sake of demonstrating my Quirk" Yuu said calmly "Honestly I'm here to be able to stop Villains, make friends and have some fun along the way." She said as her flames flew around her before going back to the source atop her red, wax, hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back