• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angels, Demons, & Humans - Oh my!

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Greetings & Salutations!
This specific search thread, I'll admit, is based on a singular idea that I've been dying to write out over the last few days. It's based on the Mobile App: Obey Me. I've been into the app for far longer than I want to admit; however, it's only been recently that I thought about how the basic idea could be applied to a roleplay with ease. Specifically, I'm looking for someone who'd like to write a story together where we have angels, demons, and humans all interacting in a modern day setting. Preferably in a college setting with the occasional back and forth to either our version of the Celestial Realm and the Demonic Realm as needed for our plot. If you're interested in the concept but want to do something different, please message me still! I'm craving something like this and I'm more than happy on working together to make a story we can both enjoy! This would, ideally, have us playing several characters each. A larger cast but don't worry, not all of them would be on screen at the same time! Unless that's something you'd enjoy. Because I'd be happy either way!
Again, thank you for taking your time to read this.
Have a fantastic rest of your day / night!

Dear [insert name here],

Congratulations are in order!

You have been hand selected by our illustrious representatives to be part of an once in a lifetime experience. We seek to bridge the differences between the celestial, demonic, and human realms by bringing together all three in an academic environment to prosper together. In this - our goal is to build an understanding and respect between all three parties.

For one whole year, barring any issues that arise, you will be staying at one of our esteemed dorm complexes at our prestigious college.

Please see the attached papers for information on what to bring; all paperwork has been filled out and filed by our representatives in advanced.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Your Headmasters

Last edited:
[[ Small update because I wanted to add it on: I am also in the mood for having Demon x Human, Human x Angel, or Angel x Demon, kinds of pairings if you want to do a ship like that as well! ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back